[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WORLD UNITY IS COLLAPSING POL >1. The European Union is self-destructing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
WORLD UNITY IS COLLAPSING POL

>1. The European Union is self-destructing
>2. The spanish parliament is being destroyed
>3. Donald Trump might become elected
>4. Turkey is literally preparing for war

It's ALL because of Islamic Terrorism. IMMIGRATION is the issue. the PARIS attacks are triggering a worldwide SCARE of muslim immigrants.

Think about it -- MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS SCARED BRITAIN SO MUCH THEY VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU TO STOP IMMIGRATION

HOLY SHIT.

America is next with Trump.

This is ALL triggered by George W. Bush. The second GW intervened in the middle east, it set off a domino effect that's literally destroying all immigration in the entire world.
>>
>>78601420

Grow a spine son.
>>
>>78601420
This upsets you?
>>
>>78601420
>The spanish parliament is being destroyed
>thinking this is bad
you need to go back
>>
File: 1465723981795.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465723981795.gif
1 MB, 200x200
So... Everything is good, then?
I think I'll have a beer to celebrate.
>>
>>78601420
>WORLD UNITY IS COLLAPSING POL
>Donald Trump might become elected

Get outta here Shillary, YOU'RE FIRED
>>
BREAKING: THE MARTIAN HEGEMONY DECLARES INDEPENDENCE FROM EARTH

LUNAR COLONY 5 CONSIDERS LEAVING THE UNION
>>
>>78601420
What's worse, is that literally all of the immigration problems are because of Syria, because one motherfucker won't step down.

Assad is literally destroying every single major power in the world.
>>
I'm beginning to see stopping Islam as the only option.

Think about it: Islamic Terrorists scared Britain SO MUCH they just VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU TO STOP IMMIGRANTS FROM COMING. The terrorists have them scared THAT much. America might be next with Trump.

We're literally inviting terrorists into our country with open arms and it's literally tearing us apart.

We need to stop it. Our society, our world culture, everything is being destroyed.

f**
>>
Why the fuck would you want world unity? Consolidating such power in the hands of a few elites is madness.
>>
>>78601420
mate the world is as united as it always been and will stay this united. your brain is just being manipulated by the new world jews and the media. everything is calm behind the scenes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.