[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aziz Ansari: Why Trump Makes Me Scared for My Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: aziz2_t837[1].jpg (124 KB, 837x1255) Image search: [Google]
aziz2_t837[1].jpg
124 KB, 837x1255
>Today, with the presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and others like him spewing hate speech, prejudice is reaching new levels, it’s visceral, and scary, and it affects how people live, work and pray. It makes me afraid for my family. It also makes no sense.
>The overwhelming number of Muslim Americans have as much in common with that monster in Orlando as any white person has with any of the white terrorists who shoot up movie theaters or schools or abortion clinics.
> He has said that people in the American Muslim community “know who the bad ones are,” implying that millions of innocent people are somehow complicit in awful attacks.
>By Mr. Trump’s logic, after the huge financial crisis of 2007-08, the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/opinion/sunday/aziz-ansari-why-trump-makes-me-scared-for-my-family.html

How will Trump ever recover?
>>
>>78596253
Who
>>
File: literal_meme_magic_0.jpg (4 MB, 6384x4048) Image search: [Google]
literal_meme_magic_0.jpg
4 MB, 6384x4048
Is he next
>>
I almost sympathize with him but only because he specified American muslims.

As shitty as Islam is, there does seem to be differences between "western" muslims and the ones in North America seem to be way better integrated and enjoy western values more than the European muslims. There's a reason that even when Americans talk about backwards muslim belief polls they cite "x% of British muslims" rather than Californian ones.
>>
I'm so sick of these whiny fucking mudslimes. Just go the fuck back to wherever you came from already.
>>
>>78596631
Thank GOD. That faggot's 15 minutes are UP
>>
>>78596253
>By Mr. Trump’s logic, after the huge financial crisis of 2007-08, the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.

*ban jews
>>
>>78596253
Is his family undocumented?

If not, then he has nothing to worry about.
>>
>A very privileged literally who actor feels threatened

Uh huh.
>>
The most scared are usually the most uninformed
>>
File: 123456777.png (324 KB, 680x354) Image search: [Google]
123456777.png
324 KB, 680x354
>>78596631
Thou does not offend KEK lest ye awaken his ire.
>>
>>78596253
Why is the date is the link June 26th 2016? /2016/06/26/?
>>
File: skunkshitandpiss.png (21 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
skunkshitandpiss.png
21 KB, 477x539
>>78596631

If he was scared before he's going to be terrified when he see this.
>>
>>78596253
Easy fix Aziz: Move you and your family to whatever Moslem country you feel safest in.
>>
>>78596770
Seconding this

Ansari is like the poster child for this new wave of """"""comedians""""""
>>
That little brown chimp has a good gig entertaining the jews on tv with his monkey antics. Why is he making waves?
>>
>>78596725
The same way there's a difference between devout catholics and people who only go on Christmas and Easter lol
>>
>>78596253
He hasn't been hurt.
*white terrorists* who shot up movie theaters and churches that he references haven't been associated with any extremist groups or religious causes.
Unlike the Muslim terrorist counterparts being associated with islam, the 5 pillars of islam, numerous terror organizations, and are simply following Shar'iah law and the denouncemen of such is simply attributable to the muslim practice of taqqiya.
>>
>>78596253
>The overwhelming number of Muslim Americans have as much in common with that monster in Orlando (and france, belgium, turkey, africa, uk, the entireity of isis, saudi arabia AND all the bystander parties that just watch the stonings and the executions) as any white person that shoot up that place that one time
>>
File: cair-fbi.jpg (31 KB, 362x360) Image search: [Google]
cair-fbi.jpg
31 KB, 362x360
>>78596253
>> He has said that people in the American Muslim community “know who the bad ones are,” implying that millions of innocent people are somehow complicit in awful attacks.

Gosh, I wonder where he could have gotten that idea?
>>
>>78596253
>his career
>his life

Which will meme magic take away from this faggot?
>http://strawpoll.de/g778f2d
>>
>>78596253

> doesn't feel safe in Trump presidency

Don't let the door hit your ass on the Way out! Your comedic styling will be missed. Probably.
>>
>>78596253
Shitskins gonna whine.
>>
>>78596253
POO IN LOO, AZIZ
>>
Why Muslim Terrorists Make Me Scared For My Family
>>
>>78596253

I love how these cucks always turn things against white males, showing their deepest thoughts and insecurities.

Guess what? Every time you mention a white male in a negative light at this point, you're redpilling another white male. You're only hurting yourselves, fucking retards.
>>
>>78596253
Not even Muslim. He's a Poo in Loo fucking anchor baby. He should shut the fuck up and go back to sucking Kayne's dick.
>>
When Jews are paying these people they're called Jews. When Jews fuck over the world economy their called "white males."

This little nigger needs to die.
>>
>>78596253
He's not wrong. Trump has expressed support for a database tracking all American Muslims. If he supported a database tracking all middle class men between 18-25, I bet most of us would be more than a little concerned.
>>
>>78596725
>there does seem to be differences between "western" muslims and the ones in North America seem to be way better integrated and enjoy western values more than the European muslims

That's because American Muslims constitute a much smaller portion of the population than European Muslims.

The only difference between radical Muslims and liberal Muslims is their level of confidence.
>>
>White men are evil
>Your children must grow up guilty and harassed for the color of their skin due to slavery hundreds of years ago in the us
>We will blame you for everything and call you racist every other breath in all media
>WAAAAAAAH I'M SCARED FOR MY FAMILY LOOK AT ME IM A POOR INNOCENT BROWN CREATURE YOU RACIST SEXIST WHITE MEN

Aziz Ansari is a subhuman shrieking monkey who sees nothing wrong with spewing racism while milking the victim narrative for all its worth. I truly hope his faggot children are killed so the shit-colored opinion blogger can throw one last tantrum in his gossp rag before he hangs himself in his punjab slum hometown.
>>
>I'm scared that my country's going to turn into a third world tier shitpile if we elect someone like Clinton.
>He's scared that people are going to look at him funny if we elect someone like Trump.
So who's in the wrong here?
>>
>>78597691
>Every time you mention a white male in a negative light at this point, you're redpilling another white male

Even the libcuck white males at this point must realize that abasing themselves and apologizing just makes the attacks intensify... this constant shit-talking against whites is a display of power on the part of minorities, and it will not stop unless there is a display of equal or greater power in return.
>>
This idiot really doesn't like whites.

He complains about white actors getting roles.

He said when he read the script for the Martian with Matt Damon, he turned it down because it just looked like a white guy excited about plants.

Fuck this bigot
>>
>>78596253
Aziz is not even funny. fucking balding shitskin anchor baby. nigger can't even pronounce words ending in "s" correctly.
>>
File: ezgif-2861389165.gif (146 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2861389165.gif
146 KB, 300x300
>>78596631
Yes

Kek wills it.
>>
>>78597181
>taqqiya

True, but it's spelled taqiyya or taqiyyah
>>
Millionaire with soft hands thinks the average worker should look to him for political guidance. The narcissism of entertainers is amazing.
>>
File: son.jpg (28 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
28 KB, 498x412
>>78596253
some hack sees a sliver of reality through his bubble and suddenly decides he is a fucking elder statesman or something.

he's "scared"

what a fucking virtue signalling cuck pussy.
>>
>>78596631
hope so, let's see what kek has to say about it
>>
>>78596253

I fucking hate this faggot. Can we just deport his street shitting ass anyway? This fucker obviously hates everything that America stands for. He's one of the biggest liberal shit heads in hollywood. He's just continually pressing on the narrative that whites are bad, non-whites are good and etc etc. He's been doing this shit for years now.
>>
>>78598127
Aziz is mad because his only notable role was in Parks and Recreation.
>>
>>78596253
this manlet should focus on his writing. That shit series he did for netflix was completely unbearable, still not sure if it was supposed to be a comedy or just some tepid drama shiet. And he even got his parents to '''''''''''act'''''''''' in it, like a real pro
>>
This little brown manlet has probably the most racist show ever, non stop bashing on white people. How about you go move to fuckistan or better yet Germany since you're so scared here? This country was founded by white people and the more you leftists keep up with this shit, the more likely we are to use force to remove you rather than let you leave peacefully
>>
I hope Trump deport him and his whole family. Never have I seen a more annoying, unfunny indian cunt
>>
File: 1439854237177.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1439854237177.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
Focus your negative-pepe waves on Aziz, we must make an example of those who trash talk the god emperor.
>>
>>78598061
join them in shittalking white males for the sake of angering more white males making the movement against the libcucks faster
>>
>>78596253
Aziz is an economist now? These comedians keep commenting on politics trying to sway public opinion as if they are qualified to be doing that. They just make this statements because they have lots of Twitter followers and people laugh at his jokes.
>>
>>78597458
This
>>
File: aRLAKc.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
aRLAKc.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
>>78596631
If this post ends in dubs, then KEK will vanquish him
>>
>>78596631
I hope so, I'm sick of this unfunny faggot
>>
>>78596253
>An indian
>Complaining about a man trying to ban MUSLIMS from the country

Is this legal? How much are jews paying him to say this stuff?
>>
>>78596253

>Muh hate speech
>Muh prejudice
>>
>>78598127
Can second this. He's not a funny comedian. His stand up special was literally about appreciating his immigrant parents. No jokes. Boring!
>>
>>78596253

I guess you should have thought about that before you let the Democrats fuck up society.
>>
File: 1428693550176.jpg (7 KB, 239x297) Image search: [Google]
1428693550176.jpg
7 KB, 239x297
>>78596859
>>
>>78596631
You didn't even get repeating digits.. God knows you tried though.
>>
>>78596253
Good

This unfunny nasally sand niggers keeps cramming white guilt into his bits and it is never humorous

His show is shit as well but got greenlit because "muh diversity"
>>
Im so fucking sick of these crybaby cucks whining about how scared they are for no fucking reason.

We get it, you're a little bitch afraid of oppression in the least oppressive place to live on the planet.

These people are pathetic and theyre proud of it.
>>
>>78596631
Holy fuck this is beautiful.
>mfw reading Art of the Deal and laughing to myself from this picture
Life is good.
>>
His girlfriend in his show is white so typical. Shitskin brown turd bashes white people but lusts after white women.

Aziz, white women even cucked feminist ones are disgusted by Indian trash such as yourself. You're smelly, hairy, creepy and have a tiny little brown weiner. What these faggots really hate is he fact that their women will pretty much sell their souls to fuck and marry white males, hence the insecurity.
>>
>>78596631
YES
>>
>>78596253
He should be afraid
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
These cucks are so scared. If only there was some sort of right recognized in the Constitution that would prevent the government from unconstitutionally doing all the terrible things they predict will happen to them.
>>
>>78596253
Not having this unfunny poo in America would be a good thing.
>>
>>78596253
good, he should be scared
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.