[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have known about homosexual and bisexual people who are against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: LGBT1.jpg (39 KB, 1024x438) Image search: [Google]
LGBT1.jpg
39 KB, 1024x438
I have known about homosexual and bisexual people who are against the lgbt, according to them lgbt is full of shit people its not the same as it was before.
I want to know more about these people and their opinions, about why they they dont like anymore the lgbt. I personally agree for the rights of homosexual, bisexual, etc. But some of the stuff that lgbt has done (like sabotage weedings just because they are cristians) i cant agree with that.
>>
>>78595988
My cousins boyfriend says he is gay, while the people in the LGBT movement are just faggots
>>
>>78596221
lol
any idea why he says that?
>>
Pride is a jewish/communist invention designed to make people identify more with their sexuality than the larger ethnic group. This gives them another group to play off against others.

This is why you have the flag, "rainbow nation", etc. It's designed to be weird and obnoxious, that way the rift becomes wider.
>>
>>78595988
lgbt has been hijacked by the SJWs

it used to be about actual gay, lesbian and bi people..trannies were a minority that got picked up out of pity

now its all about trannies and other fringe, mentally ill pink haired "people" with their ABCD made up genders crying about imagined oppression while living in a first world country

see the recent proudtobe youtube shit, they scraped the loony bin and wanted - that- to represent the LGBT
>>
>>78595988
As a tranny the feminist and gender warriors have coopted the movement and started to pretend that gender and sex aren't matters created by hormones and genes but rather a fluid idea you can change whenever.
This is retarded,and I hate retarded people.
>>
>>78595988
found someone on cs who claims to be a full lgbt supporter, found out to be a retarded novelty-addict faggot who can't maintain himself from masturbating and desentizing his cock.

He made a hobby of contracting stds.
>>
>>78595988
Let's also not forget that recently some LGBTwhatever communities proposed to remove the G because "Gays have too much privilege"
>>
thx a lot pol, this explains it all
i didnt believe that SJWs where so influencial in the USA but since i saw what they did on the universities and i learn new shit that they have done everey day this isnt that surpising.
>>
>>78598856
fck
really?!
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 640x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 640x1088
>>78599174
Here an example. But if you search it out you'll find more articles

http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/22/lgbt-student-activist-group-says-gay-men
>>
>>78599758
well... fuck
>>
File: halford.png (365 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
halford.png
365 KB, 345x345
>>78595988
Look at someone like Rob Halford.

He's gay, but insanely private when it comes to his gay lifestyle. You'd never see him in a pride march or preaching for gay rights.

He's just gay and that's it.
>>
>>78599758
wait, im just reading the article and what the fuck does racism have to do with lgbt?!
this is nonsense
>>
>>78600939
there is a difference between being gay and being a faggot i guess
>>
>>78597444
This. I just want to quietly want to transition and be a normal girl, as much as is possible.

>inb4 kys degenerate freak
>>
I happen to like guys, doesn't mean I want to be associated with those obnoxious shits and especially their "allies" .
>>
>>78601175
Gay people has money and no trouble, faggots like to suck cock but dont gain any money or any benefit for that
>>
File: magical gay elves.png (491 KB, 676x432) Image search: [Google]
magical gay elves.png
491 KB, 676x432
>>78595988
This is a pretty good article
>>
>>78602405
That I forgot to post the link to
http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2013/05/13/bret-easton-ellis-gay-men-magical-elves
>>
File: NotEvenHidingIt.jpg (107 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
NotEvenHidingIt.jpg
107 KB, 500x488
>>78595988

You really think that it's just about faggots being faggots?

You don't think it's about the way they crowbarred their agenda into many facets of our day to day life using the tide of a hyper liberal social landscape?
>>
File: Degeneracyforeveryone.jpg (87 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracyforeveryone.jpg
87 KB, 500x356
>>78602293

What allies?

Oh yeah, that's right, certain corporations taking a stance under the excuse that they're on the 'right side of history'

It seems totally sincere and isn't at all harmful to our culture...

*Shilling intensifies*
>>
>>78602785
the media will only support 'freedoms' who suppose no threat to the state to make them look like the good guys like the lgbt
>>
I'm gay and Conservative.

Both my parents vote Labour. They have a harder time accepting my voting than where I like to stick my genitals.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.