[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the average voter in britain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: avgbrit.jpg (288 KB, 742x747) Image search: [Google]
avgbrit.jpg
288 KB, 742x747
the average voter in britain.
>>
>>78594140
>media on damage control

Fucking shit, when will these kikes ever retreat into the shadows? If they continue like this, an actual holocaust may happen.
>>
>>78594140
>leftist hopes ride on this guy
lmao some brilliant scenes in their play today
>>
>The average damage control crisis actor
>>
>polls just swung from 8% in favor of Leave to roughly 50:50, I better throw in a protest vote for Leave because it's obviously not going to win
>>
Propaganda
>>
>>78594271
I honestly have to think they are hiring people to say this shit. The alternative is scary to think about.
>>
File: hdoll.jpg (72 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
hdoll.jpg
72 KB, 517x768
>I’m a bit shocked to be honest.

>I’m shocked that we actually have voted to Leave, I didn’t think that was going to happen.

>My vote, I didn’t think was going to matter too much because I thought we were just going to Remain, and the David Cameron resignation has blown me away to be honest.

hahaha
>>
>voting doesn't have a minimum intelligence requirement
baka tbqh
>>
> actually watched the video
> guy said he voted leave but didnt think it would matter because Remain would win by a large margin
> said he has worries about the future but Leave was the lesser of two evils

Why does /pol/ never provide context? You're as bad as the media jews who make these click bait headlines
>>
>>78594140
>the average analpained remain voter in britain.
Fixed
>>
>>78594140
propaganda to push the idea of a second referendum

won't worj, sorry
>>
>>78594641
I wanted to give a signal!
>>
File: 1461382922581.jpg (36 KB, 416x418) Image search: [Google]
1461382922581.jpg
36 KB, 416x418
>>78594140
I honestly did not think leave was going to win, but I have no regrets.
I feel bad for my one remain buddy that we were all shitting on at the pub last night, I was going to call him to rub it in, but he probably killed himself already.
>>
>>78594140
What? Do remainers really think over a million people now regret their vote? Are they really that autistic.

This is rage bait for sour grapes.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (9 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
9 KB, 180x280
>SEE, SEE! THIS GUY REGRETS HIS VOTE! LOOK! HE REGRETS IT! WE NEED ANOTHER REFERENDUM! PEOPLE REGRET IT!

this fucking level of propaganda wow
>>
intentionally admitting you're retarded on national TV. No one would do that.
>>
>>78595964
It's amazing.

I think the government and media were so sure Remain would win the vote, they had no contingency to plausibly fake the results and are now in massive damage control.

The globalist agenda took a giant hit and now they're scrambling to scare everyone back into submission.
>>
>>78594140
>when you learn you shouldn't play with guns to try and 'scare' the bully
>>
File: Chuckle_Brothers.jpg (126 KB, 630x447) Image search: [Google]
Chuckle_Brothers.jpg
126 KB, 630x447
>>78594140
Social media is filled with leftist negativity and fear mongering

The BBC are literally playing menacing music over their reports of the referendum vote and STILL SHILLING for the pro-EU agenda

Reminder that they will continue their propaganda push to reduce moral amongst Leavers, do not listen, stay positive and hopeful

Leave was a campaign of HOPE and today is our INDEPENDENCE DAY
>>
>>78596879
Imagine how they'd react to a Trump victory.
>>
File: 1463102387189.jpg (424 KB, 888x1076) Image search: [Google]
1463102387189.jpg
424 KB, 888x1076
Spoiler alert: UK won't leave, it is all an act to put you guys on your place.

It's like your momma and daddy pretend to divorce because you're little bitch then force you to live for a day or two with your crazy grandma as a ruse.
>>
>>78599085
thats not a normal parenting tactic. no one will relate to that. your parents just hated each other (and you)
>>
>>78594461
But i voted leave because i know they will overturn it

Yet it was the only way to get a reform in the EU since they dont give a fuck about common people
>>
File: 1466788230545.jpg (372 KB, 1346x1795) Image search: [Google]
1466788230545.jpg
372 KB, 1346x1795
lol, happenstance. truth the king is leavening you just happened to vote that way , you were right you don't matter.
>>
>>78599085
Yeah, that's a classic. Right up there with the "fake sex change" trick.
>>
>>78599085
if my wifes son was a monkey I would "pretend" to divorce her too.
>>
>>78594140
I guess millions of leave voters were actually DEVILISH MEMESTERS
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.