[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find the Han Chinese obsession with resisting and resenting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o9agor8mrW1rlybuxo6_1280.jpg (146 KB, 1280x1229) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9agor8mrW1rlybuxo6_1280.jpg
146 KB, 1280x1229
I find the Han Chinese obsession with resisting and resenting past European influence very odd, for a nation which built up its power committing various acts of genocide against native Asian peoples.

I find the Maori obsession with reparations for colonialism very odd, for a people who invaded and systematically exterminated the islands of the Moriori people.

I find the Zulu obsession with "Kicking imperialistic whites out of South Africa!" very odd, for a people who built up their presence in South Africa through wars of extermination and conquest

...Do lefties not realize how ridiculous they sound when they play the "MUH COLONIALISM!!" card?
>>
In all fairness, the Chinese do have a right to hate us
>>
>>78593589

So long as it's white folks they get to hate.
The world white minority, no less
They're fucking racists.
>>
>>78594274

Oh I'm not saying there's no cause for bitterness - but going by leftie logic, hell, how can the Chinese be mad at us for the Opium Wars when they butchered 800,000 people in the Dzungar Genocide? Like they say, If you can't take it....

To me, this just proves all the more that the left is deeply sadistic- "Oh yeah you once did a bad thing so now you've got to suffer for it aha!".
>>
>>78593589
weird, Yaohan is a chinese name... but Kim is not.
>>
>>78593589
Kim is a korean last name.

South Korea is a country less populated with the UK who achieved first world standards by negotiating trade deals with just about every single country on the planet, not by belonging to a supranational continental union.
>>
Fuck the Chinamen.
>>
Lefties can't get into logic.
>>
>>78595150
This is why people in the world think Americans are stupid. Besides our youth being literally more stupid by every measure of testing.
>>
In all seriousness what exactly does the U.K. have that allows them to economically standout among other nations such as America, China, Japan, South Korea and India?
>>
>>78595724
Respect
>>
>>78593589
I find the African-American obsession with civil rights very odd, for a people that built up lives in America through slavery.
>>
>>78593589

England got its wealth on industry.

Remember the industrial revolution.
>>
>>78593589
>You crushed other people it's weird and ironic you don't like being crushed.

flawless logic, really makes you think!
>>
>>78594932
Yeohan 여한
Definitely a gook.
-T. Chinese speaker who knows some Korean
>>
>>78593589

Liberal logic at it's finest. They can only think to the first degree, beyond that would require an IQ above 105.
>>
twitter: home of where people think they're making profound, devastating, and deep arguments within 140 characters
>>
File: 1451365378250.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>78593589
>kim

thats a gook, not a chink
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.