[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jill Stein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: jill stein.png (114 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
jill stein.png
114 KB, 248x248
>Am Bernie bro
>Know that he's basically lost the primaries
>Decide to vote Jill Stein and suggest other Bernie supporters do the same
>The people who jumped from the Bernie to Hillary train all think I'm nuts
>Assume I'm uninformed and am being selfish and am just throwing my vote away
How is it that the people who supported Bernie would rather go to Hillary Clinton than to Jill Stein /pol/? Stein is basically Sanders 2.0, minus a few differences. How can these people, who were so excited to "fuck the establishment", who supported Bernie and is very anti-democratic party, anti-republican party views, think the idea of voting for a third party is retarded?
>>
i dunno man. i never vote, i'm an an-cap. if i did it would be libertarian party.

but this year i'm seriously considering voting for stein as a fuck you to all my liberal friends voting for hillary.

i can't vote LP because the koch brothers have decided to back gary johnson.
>>
>>78591023
He fell for the rebel jew myth. Twice.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/zbUwOvf.jpg
>>
File: OP.jpg (47 KB, 430x480) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
47 KB, 430x480
bump
>>
File: 1450514394334.png (175 KB, 539x612) Image search: [Google]
1450514394334.png
175 KB, 539x612
>2016
>voting
>>
>>78591023
>basically lost

He literally lost about 3 months ago

you idiots are delusional
>>
File: nathan_in_hots.webm (754 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
nathan_in_hots.webm
754 KB, 360x360
>>
>>78591939
Delete This
>>
File: Bane.jpg (29 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
29 KB, 350x250
>>78591939
>>78592323
>yfw this image is actually OP
>>
>>78592474
DELETE THIS
>>
>>78591023
Get Gary Johnson, get gud
>>
Ok. Are you over 60 and still remember the free love and drug fueled 60s? And now want to vote for your fellow protest monkeys from back in the day, who have flipped the script and adopted authoritarianism even deeper than the "Maaaan" the fought in their teens and 20s?

Or are your parents those patchouli stinking refuse that refuses to let their Marxist cuck fantasy die along with them?

Just wondering.
>>
>>78591023
Reminder to slide all threads that support literally who candidates
>>
>>78592291
>nigga-what-the-fuck-did-you-think-was-gonna-happen.webm
>>
File: 1449807951475.jpg (373 KB, 1254x1771) Image search: [Google]
1449807951475.jpg
373 KB, 1254x1771
>>78593404
>Jill Stein
>literally who
>implying
>>
>>78591023
>How is it that the people who supported Bernie would rather go to Hillary Clinton than to Jill Stein /pol/?

Maybe they want to win.
>>
>>78591023
>I can't vote for my anti bank candidate
>guess ill vote for the candidate that is literally the banks I said I hated in human form.
>>
>>78591023
I'm in North Carolina(and an independent), I don't even think Jill Stein is on our ballot, anyway since my state is a bit of a swing state if I don't vote for hill that basically helps trump and even though I don't really like hill I really don't like trump tons more.
>>
>>78593071
Gary "Bake the damn Cake" Johnson
>>
>>78593703
But the whole point is to vote for who you believe in, not who's the least worst most likely to win. If everyone thinks that way there's never going to be more than two parties going against each other. At least giving votes to such a party means that in future elections it might have more power and legitimacy.
>>
>>78594081
Well the problem right now as I pointed out as it just helps the other of the 2 dominate side when you pick one of the 3rd party people. It sucks.
>>
Lmao she's probably not even on on the ballot in your state.

The green party fuckin makes me laugh since they're just a shitty copy of the democratic party.

The libertarian party is where it's at. the LP is the third largest and fastest growing political party in America.
>>
>>78591023
You jumped from a sinking ship to a sunken ship. Great job.
>>
>>78594490
you have fucking one vote

one fucking vote.

it doesn't matter who the fuck you vote for, so you might as well vote for the guy you actually like.. also, a woman is never going to become president in America.
>>
>>78594783
What's wrong with a women (in a general sense not talking anybody specifically)? I honestly don't see it. If I feel like they can do the job it doesn't matter if they have a penis or not or what the hell their skin is colored or what their stupid religion is. That's my thought on it anyway I know many people would disagree around here. What matters is doing the actual job.
>>
I keep forgetting that the Green Party is alive since they stopped running Ralph Nader, he was one of the few left wingers with integrity and no victim complex in this country.
>>
File: 4L_EcRV2omF.jpg (179 KB, 593x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_EcRV2omF.jpg
179 KB, 593x720
>>78591023
Actually watch a trump speech. I hate all politicians and I hate all political parties but after actually watching Trump I've decided to vote for him.
My reasons for jumping on the trump train:

1. Trump is funny as fuck and has a positive attitude unlike most politicians who just act like angry parents scolding the voters. Trump is a loud Brooklyn guy you could have a beer and some laughs with.

2. Trump is america 1st. America needs to learn to take care of our own before we even think about helping others. How the fuck does it make sense to spend money on refugees and illegals when there are american citizens who are homeless or just barely above homeless.

3. Immigration reform. We need to either have no immigration or have a set strict immigration policy. As it currently stands it's harder for a normal european or canadian to become a US citizen than a mexican jumping the border. Here's the other facts too about illegal Mexican immigration, they don't allow it to be nice humanitarians. The powers that be allow it because it gives them slave labor in the form of undocumented illegals who are then exploited with no legal recourse. Don't believe the lie that they care about illegals. They care about slave labor, the pro-illegals people are the racists. So that's the way it is. Either have 100% open borders or have a strict immigration policy that applies to everyone seeking citizenship.

4. Refugees. We have no way to reliably vet these people. We don't know which ones are radical and which ones aren't. Buy even beyond that look at it from a financial perspective. Why bring them here and spend 10x as much when we could send money and aid to help them in their own countries. Personally I'm against importing any of them and also against sending money for aid BUT if you fags are so determined to help them then send money to them where it will go farther and there is no issue of culture clashes or culture assimilations.
>>
>>78591023
People only support what's popular senpai. How do you think the establishment stays in power?
>>
File: 4L_yvmZNmyf.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
4L_yvmZNmyf.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1500
>>78595530
Continued:

4. Refugees. It's like those commercials where for the price of a cup of coffee you can feed a starving african fag for a month. If you bring that starving african fag to America as a refugee suddenly it costs WAY more to feed and cloth and shelter this fag. In africa he can run around naked and live in a hut made of mud and animal dung. Unfortunately we are not legally allowed to do that in america so now you gotta buy this little faggot kanye west shoes and fubu gear and give him an apartment etc etc

5. Trump cares about Jobs. I don't know if Trump will actually create jobs but it seems like he's actually willing to try. Jobs and america first should be the top issues. I'm sick of all the immaturity of lefty fags who only talk about sexual preference and transpeople etc. I'm so sick of all those distractions. I don't give a fuck about faggots or trannies or gay marriage or abortion or any of that shit. I want jobs and a strong economy. I want America first. i want to make america great again and I'm sick of all the other politicians and corporations making us cucks.

Tl;dr - vote trump and make america great again!
>>
>>78591023
we are not, we will also be voting Stein 2016, many former berners will do the same, I predict 20-25% for Stein if not more.

Meanwhile, Berniue is a traitor and a sell-out, rolled over and took t in the ass. Had one chance to see his revolution through, but is too weak, meek and timid.

He made a promise...gimme a break! To whom? The corrupt dems who fucked him over since day 1? He is a traitor and a sell out if he does not run with Jill or go independent.

#neverShillary too
>>
>>78593792
she will be, they estimate Greens will get on ballots in 50 states by November.
>>
>>78597682
I'm more referring to the Bernie supporters that are switching to side with Hillary.
>>
Honestly as a Berndog supporter I'm just going to vote for whoever the third party candidate is whether it's Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or maybe I'll just write in Bernie Sanders. I have equal disgust for Hillary and Trump and I just can't bring myself to pick one. I was leaning towards Trump more so over the previous months but after he bitched out from the debate with Bernie he lost what little respect I had for him.
>>
>>78592291
>EU and the refugee crisis.webm
>>
File: pandering cronyist.jpg (54 KB, 681x224) Image search: [Google]
pandering cronyist.jpg
54 KB, 681x224
>>78591023

Hillary doesn't really have any points of similarity with Bernie except for some pandering on identity politics. If you support the Hillary faction of the DNC unconditionally the US will never have a real left.
>>
>>78591023
Anyone who supports Hillary has probably been brainwashed by the constant media barrage that Trump is evil incarnate and must be defeated at all costs, and is convinced voting for a globalist puppet is better than voting for a nationalist who actually cares about his people.
>>
>>78597682
>Meanwhile, Berniue is a traitor and a sell-out, rolled over and took t in the ass. Had one chance to see his revolution through, but is too weak, meek and timid.

Actually we saw Clinton co-opt some of Bernie's positions on Citizens United, gov't respects all citizens regardless of ethnicity, sexual preference or gender. they agree on regulation, gun rights, Obamacare, public schools, environment and energy, drug policy, etc.
http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/compare/35-40/Bernie-Sanders-vs-Hillary-Clinton

They agree on a lot, actually.
>>
>>78594081
>the whole point is to vote ...

I used to say/think the same, but now I understand that people can cast their votes for many different reasons than that, etc. Voting theory is very interesting, and a lot of sound voting strategy can come of first accurately predicting how others will vote.

For instance, if you truly believed that a Donald Trump presidency would be the end of the world, and if you truly believed that only Clinton (whom you presumably would not think would be the end of the world) stood a chance of beating him, then you would not have the luxury of voting for Stein, etc. Which is not to say that I don't admire someone who just votes their first choice, no matter what.
>>
>>78591023
>How is it that the people who supported Bernie would rather go to Hillary Clinton than to Jill Stein /pol/?

Hypocrites. And it's extra funny because it's Hillary Clinton of all people.
>>
Jill Stein is our weedwoman
>>
File: 1462753350357.jpg (545 KB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462753350357.jpg
545 KB, 1080x1200
>>78596819
I got goosebumps reading #5.

Well done, faam
>>
File: 1420757710076.jpg (22 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
1420757710076.jpg
22 KB, 298x299
>>78591023
>Assume I'm uninformed and am being selfish and am just throwing my vote away

Dipshit that is because you ARE uninformed just like Jill Stein is. Jill Stein is literally insane, not in a "ha ha what a unique person!" kind of way but in a

>She thinks Eastern Medicine > Western Medicine
>Believes in the healing power of crystals
>Believes that vaccines can cause autism and other life-long disorders
>Doesn't understand economics or how debt forgiveness works

Seriously, if you are truly a "Bernie bro" it means you probably have browsed Reddit before. If you are into politics and have browsed Reddit before, you may be aware Jill Stein did an AMA on Reddit.

She got blown the fuck out by every fucking question, I've never before seen a candidate get so revealed as uneducated on such a huge array of issues in such a small framework of time.

She had economists confronting her on her blatant errors and she just stopped responding and let the AMA die.

Jill Stein is a literal crazy person.

Smart/Evil Candidates > Batshit Insane Candidates

Every.
Single.
Time.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.