[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who is next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sticker.jpg (222 KB, 2820x1586) Image search: [Google]
sticker.jpg
222 KB, 2820x1586
>>
La raza
check em
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 2000x1106) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 2000x1106
Hawaii, brah.

makou makemake kuokoa a me ka noho kauwa ole ana no ka mokupuni o Hawaii nei , a me ko kakou mau haʻuki eiiaiaeu . Naʻau , 'oiaʻiʻo ma loko a me ka poe Iudaio hōkaiʻia Hawaii.ke aloha aliʻi wil ala hou mai ma lalo o Kamehahea . ka la alohi , e alohi ma ka ikaika lua pele koke na ale pua . a hui hou
>>
>>78591055
im okay with this.
>>
File: 1466738386964.jpg (113 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1466738386964.jpg
113 KB, 414x508
>>78590163
im for it. we need to uncuck our state governments though. thats the biggest issue for the south.

they might be "conservative" (more like cuckservative most of the time) but they still lick the boots of the federal government.

states like mississipi, alabama and louisina are dependant on federal income because they are full of welfare queens so they're probably against it.

Florida, texas, georgia, south carolina could probably agree on it. we would need to nuke Atlanta though too.
>>
File: wallace.jpg (325 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
wallace.jpg
325 KB, 2000x1333
>>78591615
Problem is they kept shooting pro-Southern national politicians.

You're absolutely right about what you're saying though. I wonder if Trump will inspire a wave of more populist, less federalist sentiment. As far as welfare queens, we all know who they are.

And you're 120% right about Atlanta. "New York of the South". What a blight.
>>
>>78590163
http://ijr.com//2016/06/636421-every-american-states-brexit-nickname/
>>
The South can't have a referendum, though. Far, far too many minorities and transplants for it to get through. White Southerners are a minority in most Southerner states. Whites are even a minority altogether in some Southern states. It has to be a representative secession. And it has to be done without causing high minority voter turn out too.

If there were some way we could get states to abolish welfare we could clear out all the trash before seceding. If we could get our states to deny welfare funds the trash would clear out to states where they can get it.
>>
If you guys leave, you leave the $600 billion Military Defense budget and strong border laws that you voted for :)
So yes, make this country impossible to enter, and then leave and never come back.
>>
Not us, dumbfuck
>>
>>78596361
proportionate to size the south is more powerful militarily and provides far more enlistment. (conservatives tend to support the military more)

we would be the second most powerful nation militarily. you're acting as if mexico is a military threat.

>>78596561
>Not us

yeah since you turned into a blue state thats not surprising. good riddance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.