[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on /pol/ right now that unironically think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Seth Rogan.jpg (36 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rogan.jpg
36 KB, 630x420
>There are people on /pol/ right now that unironically think that Seth Rogan is some mastermind that attends jewish cabal meetings every week to discuss how to further the destruction of the white race

Just fucking follow him. God dammit, why haven't we thought of this yet?
>>
he's one of the lesser jews. just a lowly kike grunt who follows orders from the elite jewlords.
>>
>>78584649
No one seriously thinks that. He's just a cucked Jewish stoner who's happy to star in bad films that promote shitty political agendas
>>
>>78584649
Jews don't need meetings, destroying civilisations is in their DNA.
>>
>>78584913
How does he get those orders though? Through telepathy? Just plant a bug on him.
>>
File: 17423427842945.png (206 KB, 830x900) Image search: [Google]
17423427842945.png
206 KB, 830x900
That's what he wants you to think. He pretends to be a goof but he's actually an illegitimate Rothschild, he's just an actor because he wants to be in the public eye. Literally no one would take the idea that some goofball Canadian actor & comedian is a mastermind plotting the enslavement of humanity. It's like imagining Cheech & Chong as Bond villains. It just doesn't work, but that's the brilliant part of it. Tinfoil hats will be so focused on putting spotlights onto shadowy corners and backrooms they'll never suspect their greatest enemy is on a stage with a spotlight.
>>
>>78585087

DUDE WEED LOL
>>
>>78585436

They "go with the flow."
If one jew says no guns, they all say no guns.
>>
>>78585107
How did it get encoded in their DNA? What kind of environmental pressure made the urge to destroy civilization a beneficial trait for survival and reproduction?
>>
>>78585908
All of hollywood does this though, not just the jewish actors.
>>
>>78585980

Their entire world view is "us against them." They see white people as a threat to their existence, so they instinctually seek to fuck with white countries and societies in order to dilute us with shitskins. This allows them to divide and conquer us by painting any dissent of this as anti-diversity, racist, etc. and then framing those words as the worst thing a human can possibly be in today's age. Which, as we all know, is fucking bullshit.
>>
>hey goy, be sure to go see my movie about smoking weed! I totally don't come from a long line of subversive communist parasites!
>>
>>78584649
Nobody thinks that all Jews are involved in a single, wide-ranging conspiracy. But there is hardly a Jew who doesn't have some connection to a conspiracy or one sort or another, and these self-interested, scheming, lower-level Jews are related, through their families, companies, and synagogues, to the Big Kahuna of conspiracies, whether they realize it consciously or not.
>>
>>78585980
Do you see them destroying their own?
>>
>>78587883
A lot of lefty jews in the US favor the Palestinians over the Israelis, so yes.
>>
>>78588605
I guess you play chess only one move deep, huh?
>>
>>78587883
>>78588605
Also, a ton of jews ratted out their own kind to the nazis during WW2. Many high ranking officials in the Nazi regime were jews.
>>
>>78589220
Sure, but that's like finding a few white people who do something and attributing it to the whole. If we were talking about a majority, you'd have a point. I think there are fewer traitors among Jews overall, compared to other races.
>>
>>78589051
Makes no sense that you would false flag something like that, but then leave a trail behind like making your jewish heritage public knowledge by not changing your family name from (((Goldberg))) to Smith or something.
>>
>>78589754
desu the least traitorous race is actually niggers. They hardly ever go against the grind when it comes to voting. Jews vote far more evenly right or left in the US than most minorities.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.