[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU referendum bombshell hit,I need a life plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
So Britain has voted to leave the EU.
Soon I will be trapped in my own country surrounded by the worst people in England....the English. The bigoted, racist, short sighted and selfish English.
So I need a life plan, a way to escape this backwards country soon to be run by Rupert Murdoch and clamping me with tracking and monitoring technology.
But I need ideas. Where do I go? Where can I go? Scotland seems like a good and simple choice. But whats going to happen 5 years from now?

Please help, dont leave me here trapped with people who look like a less attractive Wayne Rooney and say things like "Speek ingulish ya musslim twat!" (while shouting at a Sikh) and start every sentence about politics with "at the end of the day...."
Maybe Canada? Canada are cool right?
>>
>>78583370
https://www.gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality/overview
>>
>>78584307
Yes but then what? I need somewhere to go, and although I have come to hate this place. It'ls still my homeland.
>>
>>78583370
Move to Africa and increase the diversity they have there; it's only poor because its so monocultural
>>
>>78584894
I'd consider moving to South Africa maybe. I couldnt take the heat though.
>>
>>78584894
This. Satisfy your lefty worldliness meme and move to Joburg. 80% of population is black and African so plenty of diversity. No more uptight racist Brits. Lots of aggressive bulls.
>>
>>78587096
This desu
>>
>>78585652
Too many whit people there, what are you? A racist bigot???
>>
>>78583370
>Maybe Canada? Canada are cool right?
Nah, don't come to Canada mate, it's shit.

t. Gloucestershire
>>
>>78583370
Go to Pakistan, you obviously love their vibrant, rich culture.
>>
>>78583370
Gibraltar.
>>
>>78583370
Fuck off to middle East, to vibrant, diverse culture, away from all those racists.

You can't go to Canada, Trudeau already told west immigrants to fuck off, and any other white majority country is by definition racist.
>>
>>78583370
You could always move to the glorious continent of Africa
>>
>Remain people acting like their future is ruined
I thought we all hated people with a victim complex? You're not going to be trapped you fucking twat, stop whining
>>
>>78584565
Go to the middle East, since people are racist for not letting them in I'm sure they're not racist there.
>>
If you want to be surrounded by the people in England who aren't English, move to Pakistan and let us know how that goes for you.
>>
>>78583370
Start a patreon for a ticket to Somalia. I would donate. When it hits it's goal, GTFO.
>>
>>78583370

Try Reddit

But above all gtfo of /pol
>>
>>78583370
>Soon I will be trapped in my own country
it's just the fucking EU, it's not like they're setting up a quarantaine or something you crazy drama queen
>>
>>78583370
Move to the incredibly vibrant and spiritual center of Syria! You will never have to worry about modern technology holding you down and can live in diverse and multi cultural cities like Raqqa!
>>
>>78583370
NA NANA NA NA NANA NA, HEEAEEY GOOD BYE!
>>
This was decided by 2% and to be honest it was always going to be decided by 2% whichever side won, people were going to be upset.

I'm fairly sure the "wrong" side won right now, but we will have to wait and see.... i am a legal citizen of Australia too, but i'm not sure if that's worse or better at this point.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.