[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damnit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160624_163040.jpg (883 KB, 2048x1364) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_163040.jpg
883 KB, 2048x1364
God damnit
>>
At least you're taking one for the team.
>>
>>78582730
got alot of money to waste from civil forfeiture
>>
>>78582730
top kek

We dont even mark our cruisers here in my county because thats a waste of taxpayers money
>>
Don't worry, chances are a nigger will brain the officers driving it about.
>>
>>78582730
Man, you just know the poor bastard that has to drive that thing gets ribbed on by his coworkers.
>>
>amerigays
>>
File: 1464495918917.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
1464495918917.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>78582730

>dem tax dollas at werk
>>
it reads PEPE on the side
>>
gonna be a barrel of laughs when they shoot a nigger from it
>>
>pride
>>
What in the actual fuck are we trying to be like canada?
>>
>>78582730

haha

thats gay
>>
Pigs sure are trying really hard to improve their public image
>>
>>78582730
You're Sweden now. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>78583957
kek. especially if it's a gay nigger
>>
Haha

ONE OF US
>>
>be gay
>hate pride parades

why'd i have to be born
>>
File: 1465752194255.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465752194255.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>78584139

Gays are actually valuable allies now that they have been shuffled out of the "oppressed" club. There is a reason that regressives are beginning to turn against them.

I'm not just talking about Milo, but rather, the larger gay community. Many of them are staunch Liberals (the classical kind) because of what they have been through over the past few decades. And, quite frankly, Milo is right about his community. The make up a large number of the most free-thinking people/professionals (I mean as in designers, writers, artists, etc.) around the world today because of what they went through.

This community is RIFE with people who LOATHE thought-controlling, freedom-hating, censor-loving SJW's. Why the fuck should we cast them off?
>>
I'm so ashamed guys. I truly am sorry.

Our fucking mayor de blasio is a real nigger faggot lover. He stops the police from doing their job, crime is on the rise, and this is the kind of shit he worries about. For all his kikery and shilling for Israel, Michael Bloomberg ran the city good.
>>
File: SBPQ5dm.gif (354 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
SBPQ5dm.gif
354 KB, 320x320
>>78582730
>Rainbow police car following a speeding getaway car
>Fagmobile starts glowing brighter and brighter, rainbow cop lights shoot out in all directions
>Pit maneuver the criminals car
>Pink cops jump out and start shooting
>Black guy dies
>Hoards of rioting blacks against a legion of fagmobiles in downtown NY

Didn't expect this to cause the great race war
>>
>>78582730
Why is your gay self-hatred showing through so strongly, Omar?
>>
>>78583416
Why not? It serves as a good deterrent for shitheads on the road.
>>
>>78582730
Welcome
>>
>>78582730
>theres no agenda
>>
>>78585100
You still know 'em when you see them, Police plates, light bars, spotlight, black on black on black chargers and nice SUV's

plus if your a shithead on the road you deserve to get pulled over
>>
>>78584800
Because the most vocal ones are SJWs, and when they can influence the pocket sof millions of Americans, it's much more powerful than several thousand pseudo-intellectuals.

But I mean I can agree. There are actual left-leaning gays who have the right idea, I'm even good friends with one. They're just a very small minority, there's nothing to be gained by pandering to them and the politicians and people in control of the media know that.
>>
File: popo.jpg (235 KB, 1000x630) Image search: [Google]
popo.jpg
235 KB, 1000x630
>>78585100
if you see this its already too late
>>
>>78584839
>ran the city good.
Did you even get any high school education? Serious question: how fucking dumb are you? And why do you take your own stupidity out on other populations when you should just acknowledge you're a retarded faggot who should not be let out of momma's basement?
>>
File: 1461259873105.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461259873105.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>78584542
>>
>>78582730

TOP PEP
>>
>>78585483
I've recently seen undercover pick-up trucks near the North Carolina coast, I had no idea they were doing that.
>>
>>78584684

Pride is a jew/communist invention to make people identify more with their sexual identity than the larger ethnic group. This gives them another group to play off against others.

That's why you've got the flag, "rainbow nation", etc.
>>
>>78585843
Everyone knows public education in NYC is an absolute crock of shit m8.

Why people aren't more vocal about it is beyond me tbqh.
>>
Wow, what waste. This car is fucking gay.
>>
america
YES
>>
>>78582730
No offence to the frenchbros here, but i picture this thing's siren sounding like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAaOT28j878
>>
>>78586116
Actually I work in public education in NYC. It's unevenly funded, with areas like the South Bronx and East Brooklyn being completely fucked over, whereas the UWS and UES get all the rewards. That's a disgrace, but it's a legacy of years of rich, nepotistic mayors far more than it is the current one. And let's face it -- America is not very democratic. People are too selfish and greedy most of the time, or fucking retarded and uneducated, such as yourself.
>>
>>78582730
God fucking damn it DeBlasio literally creating the faggotmobile
>>
File: 1466802624831.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466802624831.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
>>78585648
>by pandering to them

No, no, that is the trick. You don't have to pander to them.

They just show up and go:

>Hey guys, we like that free speech thing. Mind if we join up?

And we go:

>Sure.
>>
>>78583957
Oh god i take it back, detroit needs an entire fleet of these!
>>
>>78586672
Well thank you my friend :^)

I didn't grow up in the NYC educational system, I've just read about and studied it from time to time. Public education for the most part is a joke in the United States, doesn't matter where you go (unless, of course, you go to a public school in a nice school district). The NYC school system just seems alien to me with all the teachers' union issues.
>>
Can I just be married to a man without being attached to all this faggotry?

Please?

Why does it have to be this big fucking deal.
>>
>>78588487
virtue signalling
>>
>>78582730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExiuJViP83Y Vid related
>>
Is this the new defense for Stop and Frisk?
>>
>>78588058
I like it, I hope it will be a growing trend for more gay men to start standing as men instead of as gays, joining the right will benefit them immensely more than being a pawn of the left. Letting floods of 3rd worlders in is one of the worst things that can happen to them. It spikes aids rates and they get killed more often. I have 0 problem with gay men, I still don't like faggots but I consider them to be 2 separate categories. Dykes can fuck off too.
>>
>>78588828

I just don't understand why it has to even be in conversation, unless you want to fuck someone.

Why does it matter?

Do people want to be stereotypes? I wouldn't be proud to be one.
>>
>>78588438
Why the fuck did you raise the NYC education system if you don't even know much about it. Jeez! Unions aren't even especially prominent. The biggest issues are underfunding, uneven funding, teacher burnout, and underperformance, especially in bilingual educational settings. But you wouldn't have anything insightful to say about that because you don't know shit about the situation. Oh, the humanity!
>>
File: Always_Watching.png (440 KB, 792x688) Image search: [Google]
Always_Watching.png
440 KB, 792x688
Fuck the NYPD with their surveillance and faggot cars. (((New York))) has become a shithole thanks to them.
>>
>>78589311
Don't be so cruel, as an outside observer I try to know as much as I can :^(
>>
>>78585100
Makes it easier for police to nab those shitheads.
>>
>>78582730
I've lived in New York my whole life and have never seen this thing once. Is it something new?
>>
>>78590732
Hey, I was giving you a fair break. You raised my exact territory and then it turns out you didn't really mean to. I'm just observing in general that NYC does a decent job of trying to prevent homophobic violence and that educated is underfunded and skewed towards the privileged. At least we can be happy when the NYPC shows support for minorities that suffer unnecessary violence and prejudice, especially when the prejudice is often from butthurt self-hating repressed faggots who grew up with too much homophobia.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.