[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
isn't staying and being part of the team just when it benefits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: brexit-1.jpg (160 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
brexit-1.jpg
160 KB, 1400x933
isn't staying and being part of the team just when it benefits you and then leaving once things get tough kind of a jewy thing to do?
>>
this is more like joining a team then finding out it's a cult and you're the sacrifice
>>
>>78581985
you really think that Britain was so naive before, and now she finally figured shit up? come on man...
>>
File: cameron-440x261.jpg (32 KB, 440x261) Image search: [Google]
cameron-440x261.jpg
32 KB, 440x261
>>78582334
It was leave or bow
>>
>>78582907
bow to who?
>>
>>78583114
To whatever 27 other countries decide
>>
>>78580875
British have always acted jewy. Actually they weren't even in the EU, they did what they fucking wanted.

>Fuck euro we want pounds
>Fuck driving right, lets drive left
>Fuck EU, we want our own laws.
>>
>>78583517
well that's how you're supposed to act when your in a team.
>>78584156
yup, they're like a spoiled kid who goes home crying once he can't make his silly demands anymore.
>>
>>78580875
when we joined the EU, it wasn't even the EU, it was the EC. And there were six member states. 40 years later it's got 28 members and is well on its way to becoming a Federal European superstate.

If you sign up play in a football team and the other players decide they'd rather play baseball instead, wouldn't you leave?
>>
File: 1454181466474.jpg (470 KB, 1024x1021) Image search: [Google]
1454181466474.jpg
470 KB, 1024x1021
burp
>>
>>78585227
but it has been like that for a while now. why did you pick this moment? why didn't you do it even 10 years ago?
>>
>>78584505
More like the kid who agreed to be part of your shitty club when you asked, but always thought it was dumb and never wanted to go along with the retarded ideas tossed around.
>>
>>78585630
because the elites wanted to stay in, and they have fought tooth and nail to avoid giving the people a choice. There was no chance of getting a referendum under a Labour government, and David Cameron only agreed to a referendum when it became clear that his party would split in half if he didn't
>>
Its one thing to be part of a team. Its another thing for a team of 28 people to be carried by only three of them.
>>
File: gummo-600x400.jpg (77 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gummo-600x400.jpg
77 KB, 600x400
>>78585850
then why did he hang out with them for 4 decades? isn't he retarded as well?

it was fun when they were all watching dogs fuck behind the shed, but now when things got a bit serious they just leave their comrades?
>>
>>78586341
no, it was fun when it was just about trading, but then the continentals had to make it into a pseudo-nation

also, your country isn't even a member, so who are you to talk?
>>
>>78586735
I'm not talking at all, I'm just asking how everyone feels.
and why do you have such negative views on the eu? I get when small insignificant countries rage that it's bad, but you were the top of the foodchain there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.