[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit day 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: G9Rn7hp.jpg (803 KB, 2553x1534) Image search: [Google]
G9Rn7hp.jpg
803 KB, 2553x1534
Now that you're all back to work, wanna share the stories of watercooler conversations you had today?

All I heard at work was how the British old people were racist and voted out and everybody else isn't racist and thanks to the old people we're fucked.
>>
I'm American but do a lot of international work.

Talked to one girl working in France who is originally from Scottland and she was whining about her passport and ability to work in the EU.

Talked to German who thinks they made the right decision. Obviously he was from Bavaria, northern Germans are cucks.
>>
>>78580734
what do you work in?
all the lads at my corporate office were beaming
the only person i heard admit they were remain was the token paki lel
>>
>>78581170

Work in software company. Everybody is White.

A girl was literally crying when she heard the news.
>>
everyone is committed to indie ref 2.0 rip uk
>>
File: 1440519148076.jpg (31 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1440519148076.jpg
31 KB, 600x337
>Hey the UK voted to leave the EU today
>Welp I guess our economies going down
???
>>
>>78581006
Northern german here.
The hell you say?
>>
File: 1466786560331.png (34 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
1466786560331.png
34 KB, 402x600
>Live in the North West
>Literally everybody voted Leave except for some faggot town filled with pompous Southerners
>Entire work place laughing as London shits itself in an autistic fit
>>
>>78582301
I said northern Germany is full of cucks.
>>
>>78580734
>All I heard at work was how the British old people were racist
Jesus Christ, is West cucked THIS much? I thought it was just memes...what the fuck....people like this are a laugh stock over here, in Slavlands, overly sensitive bitches...
>>
I work for an asset manager and the office was crazy. So many people calling up asking for what the fuck they should do with their assets.
>>
>>78582619
What makes north Germans cucks compared to south Germans?
>>
>>78580734
All I heard was good things about yall leaving today while at work. We are all happy for you here in South Carolina, USA
>>
>>78582889
Weird, isn't it? It just goes against common sense. I wouldn't know how to react if a met such a person.
>>
>>78582933
I've spent a bunch of time in Germany and the people in the north are much more liberal, especially Berlin. Also they talk down on the southerners and that they are 'farm people' even though bavaria has a bigger GDP.
>>
File: 1466538752442.jpg (11 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1466538752442.jpg
11 KB, 500x315
>>78582210
this

why do people think that the economy is permenantely fucked?

nigga, of COURSE the DAY a country becomes sovereign investors *don't know if they are going to make it*

give it a few weeks, it will not only recover, but prosper and force other EU members to rethink their lives
>>
File: ROGEY.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ROGEY.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>78583254
hahahaha it's like how people in seattle look at Texas, even though Texas absolutely shits on them economically
>>
>>78583254
True! Education is also Better. There is a huge gap between North and South.
>>
>>78583922
>huge gap

kek, i love this meme
>>
>>78580734
Most white people I talked to were like finally our best mate has left his harpy wife. He might take a financial hit but she was a massive bitch.

Only my housemate john green fan said it was bad.
>>
I posted this earlier but I will post it again:
>Go at my work where there are many people from Poland, Nigeria, Malaysia etc
>First thing in the morning and everyone starts talking about the referendum
>Malaysian girls have no idea what happened
>They get panicked and start asking questions like "wait, why did they leave? What happens now? So no more free NHS?"
>Nigerians panick as well while looking at each other saying "does this mean that we have to go back to Nigeria?"
>MFW I think of /pol/'s "you have to go back" meme and start hysterically laughing.
>Everyone stares at me with dead eyes and I swear I could see the fear in their faces
> -"did you vote anon?". Me: "No No, I am not British, I cannot vote. (Although I'm from Cyprus and first thing I did early in the morning was go and vote)"
One fat British girl got so upset after 2 hours that she started crying and asked to leave. Another guy from Pakistan bought tickets to his country and he said he's not coming back.

It's been a good day!
>>
>>78580734

Can someone explain to me why so many Brits think they're fucked over by voting out? There are 27 countries in the world that are part of the the EU, and 169 that aren't. Why do so many Brits assume they can't make it when 168 other countries have been doing things this way all the time?
>>
>>78582932
This is pretty much what my work friends and I talked about. The mad rush to dump pounds sterling assets and stocks.

>I dont even work in Finance.
>>
>>78585739
The thing is that those 168 haven't been in the EU.
Leaving is not the same as not forming part.
>>
>>78585551
Good I keep hearing some people say this is the reason we need to become a republic. I just go, oh like how UK left the EU?
>>
>>78580734
>racist

Why is there no economic talk at all about EU? Why is it all about race and issues that don't matter?
>>
>>78586327

Lots of countries exist independently because they left other larger groups. Mine is one of them. Ironically, Scotland wants another vote to be independent because they overwhelming chose not to be independent of the EU. Makes total sense.
>>
>>78586536
same reason they harp on about how the people that voted to leave are all old. They have brain washed a lot of the young and they don't own anything except debt. Well the actual dumb ones.
>>
>>78585551
this makes me happy
>>
>>78586793
Yes, of course.
But there wasn't an economic dependency.
>>
>>78586849
>same reason they harp on about how the people that voted to leave are all old. They have brain washed a lot of the young and they don't own anything except debt. Well the actual dumb ones.

Was there any talk at all about economic impacts of being part of an huge neo-liberal free trade zone like the EU or the fact you have a bunch of bureaucrats dictating stuff on your country? I don't know because I don't live in the UK.
>>
>>78586997

The UK doesn't have an economic dependency on the EU either. They had the largest empire in world history long before they joined the EU. I think they'll be able to get their affairs straight after voting themselves into an existence they've inhabited before.
>>
Pretty much all my team at work voted out, we had a great day, especially when Cameron resigned.
>>
>>78582516
>live in fucking Berkshire
>work at "digital agency"
>about half is upset
>other half is split between happy or dont care camps

I spent all day baiting people with awful "leave" and "freedom" puns.

Not TOO bad, but my normiebook feed is tears galore.
>>
>>78580734
I live in NYC and work in the office of a big business artist. Handful of Germans in the workplace.

The one 26 year old with a sleeve of self-administered sewing needle tattoos--who is naturally from Brooklyn--was talking about how racist it was, and how frightening and backward the nationalists all are. General opinion around here is that its complete lunacy and the Brits fugged up.

Spent most of the day chugging coffee to keep my mouth full lest I accidentally my power level.

Why is it so natural to have no respect for people who can't help but wear every fucking thought they have on their sleeve, /pol/?
>>
Insurance office: Boss and I agree telling the unelected EU commission to fuck off made Brexit the right choice. Didn't bother asking the diversity hire.
>>
I don't know anything apart from my brother in law that is UK citizen. He voted leave since he couldn't move his wife or children over to UK if he wish because they have no EU passports However some some refugees could move all their family over. He has a family tree going back to past 1792 on my side and he was born in UK. Why can't he move.
>>
>>78585551
One less paki cunt and potentially all his family (easily 50+) that would have come here if we didn't vote leave.

Happy days lads!
>>
>>78587232
The difference is the world is globalized, and everything is connected.
Legally, a pair of bilateral treaties can solve it, but it still will cost more than it's worth.
>>
company sent out an email about the result today

basically said that it's business as usual and they will monitor the situation over the next few months/years

apart from that, a bit of banter about it but nothing special

[spoiler]company is french[/spoiler]
>>
>>78583806
yeah, thanks for the kale i can feed it to my cows
>>
>>78582946
>yall
Stop talking
>>
>>78585551
HA

wish they would all do this

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: 4e5.gif (12 KB, 554x668) Image search: [Google]
4e5.gif
12 KB, 554x668
>>78588273
Translation

>invest in Britain asap
>>
>>78588273

ypure such a pussy. why dont you poltards speak your mind and get rekt by literally every other person that is not a right wing extremist? afraid of exactly that happening. youre so pathetic.
>>
>>78580734
Well, both me and my boss wished we could leave the EU too, though he was scared it would fuck over the economy.

Shame it never fucking will cause we really are run by cucks and retards.
>>
File: Boris.jpg (92 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Boris.jpg
92 KB, 620x387
>>78585739
Because they don't believe this country can make it on it's own. Most of the people I have seen who are whinging and whining about the doom and gloom are being taken in by left wing propaganda that a rise of xenophobic racism is about to occur.

Most of these people by the way are under thirty, on the loony left and are worried that they may have to actually do some proper work for a change.

At the same time these are people who whilst they spout love and affection for refugees and defend the atrocities in the world are at the same time angry that this referendum result is a victory for the ordinary man, whom they sneer at with content.

These are people who say they believe in democracy but if the vote doesn't come back the way they wanted it, it is undemocratic.

Anyone with half a brain in the UK knows that what's happened will only be temporary, and the nation as a whole will continue to grow and flourish, whilst the EU collapses.

It's utter utter madness.
>>
File: 20160624_161658.png (827 KB, 1440x2004) Image search: [Google]
20160624_161658.png
827 KB, 1440x2004
>>
>Work in enriched and diverse office.
>Three Fat liberals are bitching all day about it, all three of them had apparently had breakdowns.
>Based white co-worker voted leave simply for bants and to piss these guys off.
>Muslims in office all didnt vote cause they had "no idea" what it was about.
>A Black "Scottish" guy, spent all day bitching about it to Indian Guy all day, at one point overhear him part of the conversation "So what it was only a 4% lead, that's not that much".
>Two Indians grew ever more "worried" about what the results "could lead to" as the day went on.
>Tfw I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time and simply wished everyone a happy Independence Day.
>>
File: America.jpg (103 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
103 KB, 640x426
>>78580734

The butthurt was glorious.

I was drinking in my co-workers tears as he was saying "This revival of Nationalism could be the start that ultimately gets Donald Trump elected".

An eagle almost burst out of my chest at that statement.
>>
File: BigBen.jpg (14 KB, 250x254) Image search: [Google]
BigBen.jpg
14 KB, 250x254
>>78587780
Same with my feed and it's really starting to annoy me. I daren't say anything though otherwise I'll be branded a racist.
>>
>>78589503
Learn some restraint, you factual adolescent
>>
>>78589692
REKT
E
K
T
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>78589632
>These are people who say they believe in democracy but if the vote doesn't come back the way they wanted it, it is undemocratic

heh, leftys in a nutshell
>>
>>78581728
Crying tears of joy, I hope?
>>
Saw a drama teacher nearly have a mental breakdown, shouting that the vote was rigged and that "we" demand a recount.
>>
File: 1459628703202.jpg (397 KB, 1000x1230) Image search: [Google]
1459628703202.jpg
397 KB, 1000x1230
>>78589632
this is the exact reason leftists are afraid of Trump, because too many people's free money gravy train (or people they know) will end

there is a YUGE problem when a large percentage of voters are dependent on the federal welfare (or for you, EU) and I am so glad you guys made it out when you could because it would only get worse
>>
>>78580734
im convinced brits are retarded because they seem to forgot that all they did was answer a survey, which will be considered when making the decision in the next few months
>>
>>78589692
nice
>>
Your elders atoned today for the mistakes made during WWII.
>>
>>78589692
#REKT
>>
Show up to work at 7am
>Hey guys did you see? Brexit actually happened?
>the fuck you on about anon?
>Britain, they voted out of the EU
>EU?
>European... Nevermind

All of us in our mid 20's. In other news we were talking about Kuwait and I was asked what state Kuwait is in.

That was just one day at work. These people actually exist
>>
File: 1457309829844.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1457309829844.gif
2 MB, 255x164
>>78580734
I'm currently working at a high school during the exam period.

I know everyone there including teachers and students, will have voted remain.

mfw I'm likely the only one who voted leave
>>
>>78590140
#DEMOGRAPHICALLYREPLACED
>>
>>78590140
>destroying the glory of the Scottish fells, misty heaths; the sporadic rains and windswept, foggy uplands dotted with gaelic ruins and some of the oldest acts of architecture known to man, all in favor of Mediterranean "weather" like Spain

Unforgivable
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x447
>>78590476
You clearly don't understand British politics
>>
File: Mitt.jpg (64 KB, 479x397) Image search: [Google]
Mitt.jpg
64 KB, 479x397
>>78590476
this

they better fuckin follow through with it, especially because they are going to be subject to economic shenanigans up until then.

hopefully jews won't be able to help themselves when they see this YUGE opportunity to invest in Britain right now.

>>78590610
yep

also, thanks for being a non-butthurt spaniard
>>
>>78582516
Proud of you anons up there. You carried it through for us.
>>
>>78590039

> literally hitler positions
> restraint to fit in with normies

kek, die cunt
>>
File: nigel helmet.jpg (41 KB, 930x634) Image search: [Google]
nigel helmet.jpg
41 KB, 930x634
I only really talked with one of my dormmates.
She never heard of the Brexit thing.
I also talked with my parents who supported the UK leaving Europe.
>dad is a staunch euro skeptic
>mother understands that the entire EU is one big money sink
I spent the entire day reading all the salty comments from butthurt remainians.
>mfw Nexit soon
>>
>>78591337
>
>>
>>78590651
My second generation immigrant Lithuanian history teacher was voting leave, he's pretty based
I've been arguing on a lot of peoples facebook statuses you'll be surprised that if you have the balls to say something the other secret leave voters come out the woodwork
>>
>>78590635
Fucking hell m8. Where the fuck do you work?
>>
>>78583690
Only for a few days give it a few months and they will end like Venezuela.
>>
File: OYVEY.jpg (47 KB, 792x596) Image search: [Google]
OYVEY.jpg
47 KB, 792x596
>>78591369
do you think the EU/ globalists will be able to pull enough economic shenanigans to subdue the Brits into staying?
>>
>>78591427

good argument, autistic hitler
>>
Ok lads,

Voted leave, fell for the pen meme.
Stayed up until around 12ish waiting for the results.
Initially it looked bad, went to bed.

I wake up to Vote leave.
We are free.
This is a dream right?
Begin to drive to college.
Look upon our verdant, green and pleasant lands.

Flick on radio - John Farnham - You're the Voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs

- "You're the voice, try and understand it"
See our patchwork of fields, our livestock, our golden wheat.
-"Make a noise and make it clear"
Feel the light my forefathers who fought and died in our wars shine upon me.
-"We're not gonna sit in silence"
Pretty sure I see a Supermarine Spitfire shooting down a German airliner.
-"We're not gonna live with fear"
I'm crying now.
I'm fucking crying over Brexit.

Get to college.
The sun shines on a new dawn, the air feels cleaner.
Hop into the common room.
Nothing but liberals, remain and salt.
Hook up a bluetooth speaker.
Sit down.
Youtube '1 hour of uk patriotic music'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

Lefties are going nuts.
One 'remain campaigner' tells me to fuck off and go fuck myself.
Ahh the tolerant 'left'.
They are turning and looking at me.
Some hamplanet is going nuts.
I hear "Is this a war song? the UK committed war crimes in WWII!!!"
fucking liberals.
My core British values intensify.
"RULE BRITANNIA!"
"BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES! "

End up playing the entire 1 hour compilation, including the Dambusters theme.
Nigel if you are seeing this I owe you a pint mate.

Thanks /pol/ your meme magic made the best day of my life.
>>
>>78591369
Best of luck for a Nexit vote!
>>
>this is for all the uppity Blacks and Muslims who rudely tried to barrage Farage, calling him racist and repeatedly interrupting him when he tried to answer their nonsense and allegations with a politeness that they did not afford him
>>
>>78590019
Ive posted "Happy Independence Day".
Fuck the police. They cant call me racist, I dont respond to MUH FEELINGS crowd.
>>
>>78591497
The US military. The Kuwait question was from a civilian that was at our workplace though.
>>
>>78591497

america. that should explain it all.
>>
>>78591652
doubt it, the UK can always trade with Russia or the USA.
Although there's always the chance they'll bully the UK into a revote until remain comes on top.
>>
>>78586104
Buy low sell high!
>>
File: rs_641x749-150930134621-don.jpg (105 KB, 641x749) Image search: [Google]
rs_641x749-150930134621-don.jpg
105 KB, 641x749
>>78591548
you think that Britain will crash?

lolnah. Look at Norway, at Switzerland. Every European country that is surrounded by EU only benefits from the EU having retarded trade policies that are detrimental to the nations (but gain many more tariffs for the EU)
>>
File: 100_yen_have_been_deposoted.gif (493 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
100_yen_have_been_deposoted.gif
493 KB, 160x160
>think it's fucking amazing to have lived through a piece of history like the British claiming their sovereignty
>never too many free countries in the world
>want to talk about it to all my coworkers
>whoever I talk to, they either haven't heard about it, have no idea how crazy and important this change is, or both

I just want to meet someone who's as excited about it as I am.
>>
>>78588918
Butt hurt liberal. Yall are fucked and I'm laughing my ass off in SC as well.
>>
>>78591891

I'm going to make so much money off of these terrified reaction-based investors.

Glorious, thank you UK.
>>
>>78591687
Kek, the bantz are real. Well done.
>>
File: 64374286743.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
64374286743.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>78580734
>Work for an NHS trust
>Everyone in my office with the exception of 2 people voted Leave
I'm pretty fucking surprised desu.
>>
File: clap.gif (189 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
189 KB, 320x240
>>78591687
KEK is with you brother
>>
File: ffsdfdsf.jpg (100 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ffsdfdsf.jpg
100 KB, 620x387
work for an MNC

most were voting out. We are a chinese company so the EU shit doesn't affect us.
>>
MY INDEPENDECE DAY

>wake up knowing that the half-day holiday I booked was well spent and that I won't be living in the Fourth Reich.
>eat crumpets and a cup of strong builders tea
>go and get my hair cut
>listen to the inane conversations amongst other customers:
>one woman says she panicked because the ATM was out of money and that she thought it could have been caused by the economy tanking
>another (who happens to be a confirmed coal burner) says that she's worried about the pound dropping and it affecting her salon business (fair enough) and that she hates Farage (not fair enough). She's a MILF and has sharp implements next to my face so I don't argue.
>drive to work listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC, laugh at the phone calls and sour grapes
>get to work and get drawn into a conversation with a subordinate
>suspect he's a remainer, but seems willing to listen considerately as I subtly red-pill him on sovereignty
>another colleague is Northern Irish and is concerned about the situation (it's one of the few practical reasons for remain that I regarded as reasonable). He's applying for his Irish passport.
>Two female colleagues ask me my opinion. I give them both barrels and make it clear that this is the right long-term decision for the country, and that we'll wonder what the fuss was about in 20 years time. They openly admitted that they weren't thinking about a time horizon any greater than 6 months away.
>they then start whinging about the "uncertainty" of being out and not knowing what will happen. I ask them if they knew what would happen in 5 years if they stayed in the EU.
>silence descends. Typical females.
>consider informing them of ficki ficki potential, but feel I might be pushing it for one day
>another colleague asks what should we do with all the European flags that are hung up in the office (they were hung up for Euro 2016, but the dim bitch didn't realise it).
>emboldened, I announce "burn them"
>drive home, into the British sunset...
>>
>>78591687
I'm about to fucking cry sir
>>
>>78591912
What about the inmigrants that live there,will they not cause shit and trouble?
>>
>>78583922
>a huge gap
What spicy new meme is THIS?
>>
File: 1461193356309.jpg (38 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
1461193356309.jpg
38 KB, 624x351
>>78592241
>>
>>78592241
well meme'd
>>
>>78592463
I fucking hate that some people think we are supposed to be afraid of immigrants.

If they don't like it, they are welcome to take the next plane, boat or highly dangerous make-shift raft and get the fuck out.
>>
>George Osbourne still hasn't resigned
JUST HURRY UP AND GO YOU SLITHERY FUCK
>>
>work with only one other dude
>get to work and ask if he heard about Brexit
>"yeah, too bad we only have pussies in the government, otherwise we'd probably already be out of the EU"
All in all, pretty good
>>
>>78583254
they also have a cuckold fetish? do they read ntr manga?
>>
File: 1445125253979.jpg (153 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1445125253979.jpg
153 KB, 960x640
>>78592241

based
>>
>>78590140
This here is what's wrong with the world.
Luckily we had enough patriots to cover the vote. With the amount of left wing propaganda saturating the airwaves I don't think we'd have been able to do this in a couple of years time.
>>
>>78592463
What do you expect them to do? Bear in mind, with new control of borders they could be subject to deportation. EU immigrants are relatively civilised anyway
>>
File: 1461589055068[1].png (27 KB, 412x443) Image search: [Google]
1461589055068[1].png
27 KB, 412x443
>>78581006
fuck off
>>
File: Bomber Harris.jpg (11 KB, 220x289) Image search: [Google]
Bomber Harris.jpg
11 KB, 220x289
>>78591687
Is you dog called 'nigger' based anon?
>>
File: banter_stops.jpg (94 KB, 602x709) Image search: [Google]
banter_stops.jpg
94 KB, 602x709
Who /one of the only millennials to vote Leave in your area watching all the lefty degenerate children spit acid on Kikebook about how the elderly robbed their vote/ here?
>>
I'm a Yank teaching at an English school where I'm the only American, due to the ease of coming to Italy for those with an EU passport and the difficulty of getting a visa for unqualified Americans. My British colleagues are devastated. It's not my place to tell them how I would have voted or how there may be positive ramifications since I understand how annoying it is being told about your country, especially from an American. One conversation today went like this:

>did you hear about the vote?
I did, your thoughts?
>so much for job security/it's old peoples' fault/they don't understand what they voted for
did you vote?
>no I didn't register for postal vote in time
>>
File: 1449921707214.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1449921707214.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>wake up
>britain is leaving
>well shit
>go to work, work at an independant magazine as a designer
>no-one is working
>all talking about the eu
>we all start collectively shitting it
>watching the pound plummit, making one feature last for the whole day while i shitpost on normiebook and taking the whole mess in
>one guy who works near me is from Finland, says he already applied to get his Finnish passport renewed and over the next year will be moving back
>realise that all of our ad revenue (main source of income) comes from Euro based companies
>realise since I'm at the bottom of the ladder (most in the company are 40+, I'm the youngest there) that I'm probably first on the chopping block if jobs start getting dropped
>everyone at the company realises that their livelyhoods are most likely in jepardy
>plane tickets to Canada that I booked ages ago and have been saving up for are looking slightly less inviting now that the pound has dropped so low.

it's going to be okay, right lads?
>>
>>78581006
Another Northern German reporting in, the rural areas are totally fine, just the big(ger) cities are cucked as hell. I'd call in a nuclear strike on Berlin myself if I could.
>>
>Fight and die for this country
>Try to vote for the best interest of your kids
>They hate you
>>
I put this song on speaker today at work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh8IlJLBNnY
>>
File: liiiiiuunremm.jpg (308 KB, 815x720) Image search: [Google]
liiiiiuunremm.jpg
308 KB, 815x720
>>78593019
Hopefully they grow up.
Please let them grow up.
>>
File: CHEERS.gif (650 KB, 320x182) Image search: [Google]
CHEERS.gif
650 KB, 320x182
>>78591687
Fantastic.

Do you reckon these loony left liberals are worried because it was a vote for common sense and won't be able to get with the bullshit and crap they spout?
>>
I work in manufacturing and Leave was the majority vote of people I talked to, lots of talk of increasing ties with the commonwealth too.
>>
>>78592685
This is a good point.

He's such a 'tard he's probably planning his leadership bid
>>
>>78593103

Sure, as long as you guys start working and stop turning the "downturn" into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>78593103
It's going to be fine anon, markets are always volatile when there is uncertainty. The pound will go back up, just give it some time.
>>
>>78580734

UK, this is coming from an American.

Please, for her majesty and St. George, within five years, make the UK into a goddamn economic and military Powerhouse.

I mean literally almost become a world power again.

My god, the Asshurt from the liberals will be felt down the lines for generations.

Do it, even just for the bantz lads. Do it.
>>
>>78593103
top lel enjoy your dole money, hipster cunt
>>
File: Farage is pleased.jpg (921 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Farage is pleased.jpg
921 KB, 2560x1536
>>78591724
Kek

I bet it was the the war hero who died smiling down that got us the vote.
>>
>>78589692
Kek
>>
File: Untitled.png (599 KB, 905x671) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
599 KB, 905x671
>>78593019
Here, kekking my arse off that millenials are complaining that old people hijacked the vote when boomers and the greatest generation generally have much higher turnouts in polling.
>>
>>78585551

You forgot the part that no one's going back except maybe the polish. Enjoy your nigerians
>>
File: homefure.jpg (203 KB, 1075x812) Image search: [Google]
homefure.jpg
203 KB, 1075x812
>>78593219
More than likely my chap.
Keep the home fires burning.
>>
>>78591687
Good job
>>
I work in the nhs where there are a lot of workers from the commonwealth, so there was a feeling of relief.
>>
>>78583806
I'm originally from Seattle and moved to the south. I really miss the scenery of the north,but holy fuck are the people who live there pure cancer
>>
hey lads, gonna tell you about my experience,
I work in Sainsburys in the North West, I voted leave but the majority of this area voted Remain so I feel like my vote didnt count.
Most people here voted leave, apart from the ones who "thin they're better than a shitty job in Sainsburys because I have a degree", you know the types I'm referring to right?
There was many voices of uncertainty, but many of us were smiling.
One woman going to America next month even complained about not being able to get could exchange on the dollar, I'm like... really?
Really? You would trade freedom for money?
Anyway lads, that's all I can say.
The more working class of us voted to leave.
The ones who wish they had a better job, voted remain because "muh recession."
>>
File: 1460352088263.gif (117 KB, 271x309) Image search: [Google]
1460352088263.gif
117 KB, 271x309
>>78593019
Me. My mates keep messaging me like it's my fault.
>>
>>78582946
Sup Carolina bro! Where are you? I'm in Columbia on an internship.
>>
Fucking strange day.
I wake up and all of a sudden people I know are acting like hardcore racists.
Not the "you voded leave? Ur racist!" kinda shit but actually being full on assholes to otherwise decent people. Who just happen to be black.
Don't really know what happened after that but I woke up with a bloody nose and my wallet missing.
>>
>>78593528
Hopefully he can rip now knowing that UK uncuckening has began.
>>
>>78588918
Wow. How long are you going to REMAIN butthurt lol
>>
>>78582889
Communist teachers did a number on them. Plus no matter the year, young adults are always idiots.
>>
>>78580734
Wew check my id fellas
>>
File: Edmonds.jpg (21 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
Edmonds.jpg
21 KB, 306x423
>>78594184
>>
>>78580734
We had a half day at work and a company BBQ on property to celebrate your independence.
Then we all watched two gators fuck in our retention pond. Over all a pretty good day in Florida.
>>
File: Meateor-Pizza-Dominos.jpg (225 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
Meateor-Pizza-Dominos.jpg
225 KB, 700x525
This was probably the worst fucking day of my entire life.
I work in an office, I won't say doing what but it is in London and virtually everyone voted fucking remain. I have been championing leave for weeks and they were all furious at me, making me look at pictures of FTSE and the pound (even though it was completely expected)

I couldn't handle it lads.
On my lunchbreak I spent £120 on Dominoes pizza for everyone. Carried it to the office by myself. Then LOUDLY in front of everyone took out a small cheese and tuna pizza, scraped off the cheese whilst narrating about how 'the quality of my cheese is down without the EU but at least I can have my fishing industry haha!' nobody laughed and they only ate half the fucking pizza. My pizza was awful, I hate tuna. Oh well. At least we have freedom.
>>
>>78594184
wew lad
>>
>>78592737
Somebody needs to make the guys face the union jack and the crowds face E.U flags
>>
File: vrrRSb.jpg (65 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
vrrRSb.jpg
65 KB, 620x386
>>78592241
I popped a boner reading this
>>
>>78585551
So happy and proud for you Birtbro. Enjoy victory!
>>
>>78590866
I love that pic
>>
File: confuzzled kot.jpg (8 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
confuzzled kot.jpg
8 KB, 250x201
>>78594362

seems legit
>>
>>78594362
You should tell your stupid finance friends a weakened pound is good for the UK economy. It boost exports and inflation (which means lower real interest rates at the ZLB), both of which increases aggregate demand, and thus growth and employment.
>>
>>78589503
Troll harder ya shit-eating German faggot. go back to sucking Merkel's imported Syrian dildo, and let Britain enjoy it's freedom. You hold no power here.
>>
>>78594362
you don't have friends at work anymore
if you ever had any
wtf is wrong with you
>>
File: 1466000932523.png (417 KB, 572x522) Image search: [Google]
1466000932523.png
417 KB, 572x522
>>78594362
Again- it's these sorts of people who sneer at the ordinary man but go gaga for refugees and poverty.

They don't give two shits if an entire fishing community is near extinction, and farmers are getting crapped on.

But as long as they get their waitrose turbot and finest beef medallions then its okay. Nothing wrong there.

I really cannot fathom what has happened to an entire generation in this country. I really can't.
>>
>>78591873
I don't think that would fly because of the resurgence of British nationalism

the British have a right to be proud, they aren't nazis, the EU it's harder because the EU is literally what Nazi's wanted in the first place
>>
File: Trump Ingun.jpg (105 KB, 538x716) Image search: [Google]
Trump Ingun.jpg
105 KB, 538x716
>>78589692
BTFO
>>
File: trump-building-wall-gif.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
trump-building-wall-gif.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>78590635
This.

Only one person I work with actually followed the development of Brexit, and I'm half convinced he's also a /pol/lack. The majority of Americans are blissfully ignorant of world politics. Most I've talked to have no idea that a "migrant" crisis is even going on in Europe. Depressing tbqh.
>>
>>78595038

Because fuges and city poor do actual labor. Fishing villages and steel mills are dying. Leaving the EU, staying in the EU, not going to matter. They're dead either way.

There was some article about a woman complaining that the economy was causing her business to go under, because of so many immigrants. She ran a doll house shop that didn't even have a website. There's no economy in which a business like that can survive in this day and age.
>>
>>78590140
Somebody tell her it might be much easier if just the Scottish people just all moved to Spain, would save them a lot of unnecessary work to physically relocate their land and destroy the flora and fauna.
>>
>>78595264
>>78590635

>People who work with literal retards.

It was the topic on everyone's lips today where I worked.
>>
File: Trump Captain America.jpg (95 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
Trump Captain America.jpg
95 KB, 648x960
>>78589858
>>
>>78591652
Do you have the sauce gif/webm/youtube link of this with all the nationalities?
>>
File: cecinestpasunpays.jpg (33 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
cecinestpasunpays.jpg
33 KB, 450x338
I was on a train to Victoria and a large group of normies were discussing how this result means trump is more likely and how that was a good thing.

I really don't understand this place anymore, I thought it was 100% cucks but it turns out we are one of the least cucked. -Kent

At my work the only thing they were mad about was not betting on leave.
>>
>>78588666
SocGen?

I'm a Brit and the tears on my facebook feed are glorious. Everyone is suddenly an 'expert' on economics, even though the majority of them have no fucking idea how markets work.
>>
>>78594362
>getting tuna on a pizza

Are you out of your fucking mind? Why is tuna even an option for a pizza?!
>>
Today is the greatest day in my life. We have got out of the EU, got my dick sucked and Excalibur is on TCM. Patriotic much! Fuck yeah.
>>
>>78580734
Currently abroad. My parents informed me that the polling station was "clogged" with pensioners and they couldn't hardly get through. They KNEW THEN, that we were on course for Bwexit.

>We haven't got long to live but WE WANT OUT

Baffled.
>>
can someone explain to me why people are so butthurt?
>>
>>78594360
Kek, I love Florida.
>>
>>78583806
Washington State is wealthier per capita and if you just want to compare Seattle to Austin, Seattle is also wealthier per capita.

There aren't many Texans here so we don't really look down on them. Fucking hate Californians and I do hate the Southwest for sending so many spics up here. Now we have a Spanish radio station and there are Mexican stores and shit. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>78592241
>>emboldened, I announce "burn them"
godspeed anon
>>
>>78595855
I cannot understand why American leftists and other cucks are so butthurt.

If you like it so much just fucking join you cucks.
>>
>>78585551
>MFW I think of /pol/'s "you have to go back" meme and start hysterically laughing.
fucking keked
>>
>>78595446
I work as a maintenance tech in an automotive factory in a midwestern state, so you're not incorrect to assume that.
>>
>>78595855
Because it wasn't the result they wanted.

Actaul cult where I live predicted this though.
Gonna ask if their God is recruiting.
>>
I hope more immigrants move up to Scotland, finding work is bullshit.
>>
>>78591724
Did the same thing.
I even posted it from a weeabo page I run.
Brussels can eat a crock of shit.
>>
>>78595855
They lost
>>
>>78582946
lol at first i read that as south California, but now i understand
>>
>>78595938
Dude, I live in RI. We have more spanish speaking radio stations than we have conservative radio stations.

Let that sink in. There's like 6-8 spic radio stations and only one conservative radio station. And they're all fucking cuckservatives.
>>
>>78580734
>All I heard at work was how the British old people were racist and voted out and everybody else isn't racist and thanks to the old people we're fucked.

The baby boomers are the scumbag generation responsible for most of what's wrong with the world but they (partially) redeemed themselves in the UK yesterday.
>>
>>78591776
I know those feels man. It surprises me that more of my co-workers don't follow the news more closely what with our line of work and all.
>>
File: a very British apocalype.jpg (222 KB, 1024x890) Image search: [Google]
a very British apocalype.jpg
222 KB, 1024x890
is this pic legit, or is it giving me false hope?
>>
>Work for Univision, mostly Mexican dominated
>Nobody really cares
>Some Mexicans think they can afford to go to UK now
>>
>be scottish
>open facebook this morning
>everyone this mad
I'm loving it

Also I saw quite a few posts about how "we've failed immigrants" and that "HMM IT'S SUSPICIOUS THAT THERE ARE NO PoC BREXIT VOTERS", implying that all leave voters are muh racists
Delicious tears
>>
>>78589692
absolutely based
>>
>>78596777
>Some Mexicans think they can afford to go to UK now

BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>78596727
I know at least the Obama bit is true. Not that it matters, since he's leaving soon anyways.

But countries would have to be fucking retarded to not want to have trade deals with Britain. It's a huge economy.
>>
>>78596727
It's legit.
>>
>>78581940

RIP UK?

>FTSE closed at only 3.5 points where it started
>pound is already climbing too,
>55% of scots at lease still support the Union, ?UK is free to trade with anyone without Eu restictions,
>can now control thier borders and impliment a points based system.

Its a FINE fine day for Britain.

RULE BRITANNIA
>>
>>78592699
Did you guys maintain the traditional Finnish personal space buffer of 30 paces during this exchange?
>>
>>78596727
just shows how much bullshit fear mongering the remain campaign was spewing

so glad we pulled through lads, all the butthurt just makes it even better
>>
>>78595855
Globalist elite had an unexpected result, have send the liberal masses to start crying "racist" and "bigot"
>>
>>78591673
Jesus christ you're fishing for (you)
>>
>>78597084
Thanks man, this gives me a warm feeling inside.
>>
>>78596727
Saved.

Thanks.
>>
>>78585551
>does this mean we have to go back to Nigeria?

lol i would have told them it just might
>>
I booked the day off, I work in software dev in the south east... only unbearable lefty traitors and foreigners in my part office
>>
Delicious, incessant butthurt from 9.00 right up until 5.30.

I work largely amongst other millenials, in one of the few areas of northern England unfortunate enough to record a "remain" majority.

As you might imagine, fellow "leavers" were pretty hard to locate. The majority of my colleagues were in a state of mild despair - many seemed utterly incredulous when I told them that I'd plumped for the alternative option. Some demanded explanation on the spot.

Facebook was an absolute nest of vipers.

It was glorious.
>>
>>78582516
>North West
Halton here, you?
>>
Why do people think that the people who are googling "What is the EU?" are the old people that were around when it was created?

Why do people think it was "the evil old people" that are supposed to be out of touch with technology and culture , got on their computer and did a google search?

If anything it was the younger kids searching for answers.

The older generation knows what life was like before the EU. EU is all the younger people know. I think its incredibly perverse to say that the old sold out the young. That the old people just sold them out for no reason.

If you believe that the UK should be a sovereign entity and voted remain you are holding 2 conflicting thoughts.
>>
>>78597670
York?
>>
>>78593103
>plane tickets to Canada that I booked ages ago and have been saving up for are looking slightly less inviting now that the pound has dropped so low.
Got some shinkansen tickets still to buy, got €12 more expensive since last week. Guess I wait a little to see how it develops. That's the price of freedom.
>>
>>78585252
Typical John fucking Green.
>>
>>78590406
god that sounds fucking horrible, anyways congrtaz UKfag
>>
>>78596809
Down south-west its a shitstorm as well.
>>
>>78597670

on a bus from London to Plymouth.

- retarded 50 year old bint said they had made a huge mistake

- nigger behind me on his talkie said "things are going to get much harder now"

hahahahahah
>>
>>78597968
Liverpool. Alongside my home borough of Sefton, it makes an ugly stain on the otherwise beautiful regional results map!
>>
>>78591687
>college

fattass prepubescent edgelord le ebin trolls his peers

fucking loser
>>
File: Soren.jpg (28 KB, 528x544) Image search: [Google]
Soren.jpg
28 KB, 528x544
>>78582946

"No fags in the girls' shitter" South Carolina sounds like a pretty based state desu senpai
>>
>>78594362
Should have gone to the chippy
>>
There was a chap in Sainsburys telling the checkout girl the Economy was going to tank bigtime, but otherwise I've managed to avoid it.
>>
>>78588918
you could try vosotros or something m8

south carolina here too
>>
>>78590476
I don't think Cameron would resign if they intended to ignore the vote.
>>
File: Capture.png (51 KB, 205x150) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
51 KB, 205x150
>>78598390
wew lad.
Assraped remain gets salty on 4chan.
>>
>>78598513
I was in a B&M when a fist fight broke out near the till.
Didn't get to see shit. But there was a tooth left.
>>
>>78598318
From what I've been hearing, I'm expecting to leave my house to a post-apocalyptic wasteland tomorrow morning.
>>
>start learning Nip
>Brexit happens
>Pound goes down
>Yen goes up
>can't import anything until/if it levels out to cheap levels again
Damn it.
>>
>>78590844
that description of Scotland sounds fucking comfy m8.
>>
File: archer.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>78592072
THIS

BUY BRITISH STERLING NOW
>>
>>78598964
How exactly can one benefit from this when they're in the UK?
>>
File: rage.jpg (126 KB, 757x381) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
126 KB, 757x381
>>78595726
The last stand of the true patriots. Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlA1vDJbOgc
>>
File: 1418697415272.png (747 KB, 1020x746) Image search: [Google]
1418697415272.png
747 KB, 1020x746
>>78596809
t. Scottish Sheep-shagger (Aberdonian) here.
Surprisingly all I saw on jewbook was a bunch of pro-leave supporters bantering at some remain shit. Like a picture of someone saying "picture of the new 90p coin" and it was a pound. Majority of my neighbors were pro-leave and showed support. Only person I known voting remain was my mum, since she works at the uni and they rely on some EU investments, so she was scared.

It came out 60-40 here. Unusual. But like the general elections, we did vote majority tory over here.
>>
File: pipe.jpg (204 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
204 KB, 628x434
>>78592241
>>78592596
>>78595962
>>78594519
>tfw I'm about to drink Earl Grey tea when I get off

good job Britain. don't worry, THE EU DOESN'T EVEN NEED YOU. CAUSE WE ARE REPLACING YOU WITH TURKEY! SO HA! IN YOUR FACE!!!!
>>
I stayed up all night watching the results with friends. All leave voters but one who had to leave early to start work at 4 devastated half his clients will be gone. We were delighted at 5am.

I got a few hours sleep at his and then slipped home. The facebook despair got to me a little and I've been anxious all day but I'll be asleep soon and happy by morning.
>>
>>78582946
Been to South Carolina few years ago, great place there lad, will love to come again soon.

Anglosphere soon fellow burgerbro.
>>
>>78593103
Let that company go back to the EU, make your own british company to do the same, congrats now it's a british company.

Stop whining about your damn jobs and start creating them!
>>
I'm just hoping to kek it all happens.

No 2nd referendum, no last minute Dave claiming I FIXED IT SO WE STAY! Just get right fucking on with it.
>>
>>78598442
most definitely based, see a lot of canadian plates in south carolina during the winter!
>>
>>78599172
Fuck off Archer, you're fucking dead
>>
File: yiss.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1123) Image search: [Google]
yiss.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1123
>>78597215
>people calling /Breh/xiter's Nazis
>literally ignoring that the Nazi's wanted a European Union
>>
>>78598838
wew
>>
>>78599130
I'm from Edinburgh, the only Leave voter I know only voted because to quote him, "He hates muslims"
Everyone else was remain
Seeing all the posh toffs who are doing courses abroad break down on facebook about how they can't do it anymore was amazing
>>
File: 1466804950251.jpg (192 KB, 961x640) Image search: [Google]
1466804950251.jpg
192 KB, 961x640
>>78594443
>>
File: naziwaifu.jpg (315 KB, 600x881) Image search: [Google]
naziwaifu.jpg
315 KB, 600x881
>>78589503

I go full redpill at work all the time and most of my work bros agree with me on islam and the brexit. There are a few cucks but since libs aren't used to having their ideas challenged they suck at debating so I always steamroll them with data.

>>78592463

They already do that m8 what difference does it make
>>
>>78599172
Oh boy they get to pay turkeys power bill!
>>
>>78592849
>Not liking based Bayern
>>
>>78599107
lol you can't if you are in britain

should ahve turned your assets into hard assets

(you still should)

don't worry though, my investment into you guys will be a small way to help you gain your wealth back, bud

you're on the side of freedom now

and Alex Jones cries a single tear.

today, we broke the conditioning

so, by the way, when is your independence day? Is it June 23rd, or is it June 24th??

>>78599614
for real. I just started watching it a couple weeks ago (girlfriend showed me it, thought I was like him), and now I got to the "archer vice" ones and they SUCK ASS

Archer was great when he was a spook though

make archer great again!!
>>
>>78583229
I completely agree with you czechbro. It doesn't surprise me that a country with such a based arms industry also has a sensible populace.
>>
>>78599649
THIS to no end
Mosley too
>>
>>78599698
Why I moved out of the city lad.
Love being so close to Balmoral now. So peaceful and less degenerate.
>>
>>78596727

Everything will be fine. All the shit Britain was exporting, there is still a market for it. With the pound lower it's even more attractive. Don't let the fear mongering by the power brokers and whores get to you.
>>
File: Archer banging maid lana.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Archer banging maid lana.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>78599981
>archer vice was bad
Holy fucking shit, I guess your """""""""""""""""gf"""""""""""""""""""""""""" was probably referring to how much of a fucking autist you were like Archer, cuz that shit was good.

Nah but for real a Archer is nice.
>>
>>78599981
>conservative
>yuge
>archer

Mr. Martin, get off /pol/ you old coot.
>>
>>78599981
>so, by the way, when is your independence day? Is it June 23rd, or is it June 24th??
I'd assume it's either June 23rd or the day that gets agreed upon as the 1st day out of the EU.
>>
Proud of you England. I was wondering if anyone had a pic of David Cameron with the just cuck my shit up haircut. I'm trying to find a pic of it for my brother. I would really appreciate it friends.
>>
>>78596727
>Obama says we're at the back of the queue
>Talks about trade deals with independent Britain on day 1

Bloody short queue m8
>>
>>78597215
>>78599649

70 years ago, white british men were the only thing that saved britain from falling under german rule

today, (((british))) people deride and slander those white british men while voluntarily surrendering britain to neo-german rule

it's eerie how even though things have changed so drastically during the past decades, in the end it's like they haven't changed at all.
>>
File: 3BjxYxt.png (106 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
3BjxYxt.png
106 KB, 640x400
>>78600655
Checked and kekd
>>
>>78600869
That aren't the same british men.
The generation you talk about died and what was left couldn't even be a shadow of them.
But that is now in the past.
>>
>>78594360
>Then we all watched two gators fuck in our retention pond.
Were they fucking a 2 year old?
>>
File: archer.png.jpg (85 KB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
archer.png.jpg
85 KB, 630x355
>>78600348
Archer pre vice was good

Archer Vice is gay as fugg; they used to get shit done, and now it's bumblefuck after bumblefuck

but I'm still in the first season of Archer Vice, maybe it gets better

and yea, I am semi autistic, nothing wrong with that, if you aren't (((autistic))) in today's world then you just use twitter too much. Yea you can believe that I don't have a girlfriend if you want lol it's not that hard bud

pic related

>>78600208
this

I would invest in British Sterling NOW because this is literally the first day so of course (((investors))) are iffy but Britain just threw off the shackles of socialism so they will rise swiftly and harshly

>>78600457
everyone is saying today, but I would assume yesterday

drinking tea like a lad
>>
File: oh my god.gif (58 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.gif
58 KB, 160x160
>>78601721
Yeah I'm also pretty fucking autistic m8 :D

Vice gets better.
>>
No one knew it happened.

Guess that's what you get for working with retards.

Can't wait to get out of this shithole job.
>>
I slipped up first 2 minutes when I said "we won" in response to the referendum question from my boss. I live in Scotland and have just started this job so I was a bit edgy about that. Turns out he is #brexit too. The only other one in the place as far as I know.

As the day went on I was doing some auditing shit and overheard a colleague speaking with some overweight nu-male manlet with a beard. Customer was bitching about democracy. Usual shit.

I had more chats throughout the day with the other staff. Everyone was mostly fine about it, surprised n that but no outrage.

The worst came from my gf and a few old pals. I fell out with her when she called me a moron for saying tories aren't a hivemind who all want to destroy the NHS just because Gove mentioned it and I asked her why she thought the EU was the only thing keeping us safe. I haven't spoken to her since she gave me a snide reply when I told her to chill the fuck out. She asked if I'm mad about 5 hours ago then sent me a snapchat of her sunburnt tits an hour after that. Plus a few more messages. Read messages, opened snap, didn't reply. Might say something before I go to bed, though.

Met a German in Starbucks later. He said he was invading my space when using a plug next to my armchair to charge his phone. I wasn't bothered so I reassured him. Then he replied with "well technically I am invading your space now that the brexit happened I guess". Faggot.

My flatmate was hyped as fuck. We played Overwatch all night.
>>
>"See the result this morning?"
>"I know....shocking..."
>"Yeah...alright see you in a bit"
>"Yeah you too"
>>
>>78602238
This
>Notshowingyourpowerlevel.jpeg
>>
>>78582946
Columbia here i heard the same thing from the few who knew what i was talking about
>>
File: FuckVice.jpg (67 KB, 670x288) Image search: [Google]
FuckVice.jpg
67 KB, 670x288
>>78601954
oh really?

that's good because so far it has been basically a total cum-stopper

it's like a bitch suckin my dick then stopping right before I blow

I'm glad that it gets better cause it was pretty cool when they would always get shit done

as for autism. I don't know if you were making fun of me, but sheit mang, I've gotten laid since I was young, there's a difference between fat autist and fit good looking autist who women respect because autism means you speak your mind
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.