[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>REE WE WANT DEMOCRACY >/pol/, a fascist shithole, caring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 1463652810642.jpg (45 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1463652810642.jpg
45 KB, 600x573
>REE WE WANT DEMOCRACY
>/pol/, a fascist shithole, caring about democracy
>not realizing that the EU is democratically elected by proxy
>the UK, a MONARCHY with a first past the post electoral system (LOL) caring about democracy
>REE IMMIGRATION
>Implying the UK wasn't already as far detached from EU immigration policy as you possibly could be without outright denying access to other Europeans (I know, I've travelled to the UK before). Syrians and Mudslimes are completely unaffected by this decision.
>REE SOVEREIGNTY
>Scotland and Ireland MASSIVELY against leaving. Say goodbye to both of them.

Was this the worst political decision in the last 100 years? Jesus Christ, how do you fuck up so badly?
>>
>>78579761
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: F1B[1].jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
F1B[1].jpg
44 KB, 600x800
>not realizing that the EU is democratically elected by proxy

ummmm no thank sweetie, ok? xx
>>
>>78579854

>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78579761
Don't you have a rebellion to deal with mr. Renzi?
>>
>>78579948

Then what do you want? An actual democratic election for President of Europe? You're asking for Federal Europe at that stage, I hope you realize.
>>
>>78579761
>still can't come up with a single reason why this was bad
>>
>the EU is democratically elected by proxy
kek'd hard m8. Nice attempt at bait
>>
>>78580076
what is wrong with an european federation?
eu already has a president so it wouldn't change except by name
>>
you'll have to put more effort if you really want those 0.45c
>>
>>78580334

I don't have anything wrong with it. I'd love a United States of Europe, in fact. Most people don't want that though.

>>78580194

It's literally not bait. You elect people in your countries, and those people elect people in the EU. It's still a democratic process.
>>
File: 1465778019701.png (816 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1465778019701.png
816 KB, 676x676
Huh. Just as I thought. I was right. You can tell you're right on /pol/ when few people reply.

Destroyed.
>>
>>78581627
>people are ignoring my obvious bait post
>therefore I must be right

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>78581842
I don't see you arguing back f.am
>>
>>78579948
wtf i love Italy now
>>
>>78581996
you don't argue with bait, you sage it
>>
>>78582330
ah yes what a great way to actually prove your point rather than with discourse
>>
>>78579761
No sovereign nation should allow fucking GERMANY any say in their democratic process
>>
>>78582487
It's literally a shitpost thread you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>78579761
>everyone who voted for Brexit is somehow connected to /pol/ and doesnt actually care about democracy
Nice strawman
>Syrians and Mudslimes are completely unaffected by this decision
That's why they were so vehemently against it, and why they're chimping out now because they didnt get the result they wanted, right?
>REE SOVEREIGNTY
>Scotland and Ireland MASSIVELY against leaving. Say goodbye to both of them.
So people shouldn't vote in their own interest because other people won''t like it? wew
>>
>>78582487
op didn't really have a point, he's just shitposting
arguing with bait is the most retarded thing you can dfo
>>
>>78579761
>DEMOCRACY
nobody wants democracy. democracy is shit. we want a representative constitutional republic
>>
File: 1366667063196.jpg (258 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1366667063196.jpg
258 KB, 858x990
>>78579761
>lives in a country that can't even control its own borders
>can't even manage its own currency
>can't even trade freely
>can't even cut and reinforce rights as it sees fit
why do you even bother to have elections again?
>>
File: HUGE, COASTAL, NATION.jpg (132 KB, 602x681) Image search: [Google]
HUGE, COASTAL, NATION.jpg
132 KB, 602x681
>>78580076
I'd rather have an European federation than a European dictatorship lad.

But I'd rather have a FREE BRITAIN
>>
>>78579761
SAGE

WHERE IS THE NATSOC THREAD YOU SLIDING SHILL BASTARDS
>>
>>78583317

>the dictatorship meme

You vote for representatives to the European Parliament every 5 years. Those representatives vote on laws. The European Council is made up of leaders of states, which are all democratically elected.

The system itself is already highly democratic, with the sole crutches of lacking accountability and transparency, which are really not that hard to fix if enough people let their voices be heard.
>>
>>78579761

>Greece
>Belgium
>Italy
>Spain
>Sweden
>Germany
>France

Damn we really should have stayed. Look at the greatness of the E.U and all the shining pillars of greatness that are the EU nations.

The track record is so fantastic, specifically in the areas of economy and immigration. The human rights, the social ease it fosters, my that was great, be missing that one pretty damn hard.

My oh my.
>>
>>78583139

All of those things are wrong. The UK was very much within the EU and they still had vast control over their borders. I bet you cucks think leaving the EU is going to stop Refugees from coming to the UK. It's not. You're making it harder for Europeans to go to the UK.

A shared currency is theoretically good, but needs reform to withstand something like the 2008 recession.

>>78583984

>complaining about human rights of all things in the EU

You people are actually out of touch with reality.
>>
>>78583629

>EU parliament voting on issue
>British representatives vote against
>majority votes for
>policies enacted on the British people by representatives elected by other nations

yeah wow what a great plan who could say no to this

NOPE FUCK YOU

GOD BLESS YOU LADS

YOU'VE GIVEN US ALL HOPE
>>
>>78584666

That's still a democratic process you fucking clown. You lost the democratic process but it's still a democratic process.
>>
>>78579761
nobody elects the European commission, and they aren't accountable to anyone

i'm not a fascist, i genuinely do believe in democracy which is why i support Britain's decision
>>
>>78584650
empty words
>>
File: _90078101_mediaitem90076456.jpg (43 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_90078101_mediaitem90076456.jpg
43 KB, 624x351
>>78584650

>they still had vast control over their borders

Yeah, but he was talking about you. Just look what happen today, every day:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36611059

>The Italian navy and coastguard say they have rescued about 4,500 migrants from dozens of small boats in the Mediterranean during the course of Thursday

This will come sooner or later for all rich countries in EU with these numbers.
>>
File: rtsg0xi[1].jpg (220 KB, 1697x1273) Image search: [Google]
rtsg0xi[1].jpg
220 KB, 1697x1273
>>78583629
>which are really not that hard to fix if enough people let their voices be heard.
we just yelled pretty loud, hope you lot heard us.

We clearly didn't feel represented within the EU, otherwise this huge issue wouldn't have snowballed over the past 40 years.
>>
>>78581627
I love pathetic kike threads like yours.
>>
>>78584650
>A shared currency is theoretically good
and it theoretically destroyed your economy.
>UK had control over their borders
Couldn't even turn away a dirty uneducated gypsy if we wanted to. Someone who wasn't even fit to work in the lowest tiers of manufacturing could still just walk right on in.
>>
File: farage[1].jpg (811 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
farage[1].jpg
811 KB, 2048x1536
>>78585343
Would be nice if we were allowed to deport them.
OH WAIT WE ARE BECAUSE WE'RE FREE
GOOD LUCK ITALY
>>
>>78585048

If the American senate votes on an issue and the senator elected by my state votes against but the issue is still passed, I understand that while my representative's vote lost, it lost against representatives elected by my fellow Americans in other states. This is entirely different than the issue being decided by representatives no American ever elected.

Just because the process is "democratic" doesn't mean that anyone should willingly sign on to be governed by foreign nations simply because their representatives have a vote.
>>
>>78585679

>and it theoretically destroyed your economy.

it's good that you missed out on the second half of my original post, otherwise that would've been embarassing for you

>Couldn't even turn away a dirty uneducated gypsy if we wanted to. Someone who wasn't even fit to work in the lowest tiers of manufacturing could still just walk right on in.

You're part of the European Union and you don't want anything to do with any Europeans? Maybe you should let your racial bygones be bygones. Regardless, most EU migrants to the UK are workers and students, so your argument fails there as well.

>>78585628

See? No argument.

>>78585381

You didn't yell. You left from the front door instead of staying in and using your political power to demand change.

>>78585343

>

>The Italian navy and coastguard say they have rescued about 4,500 migrants from dozens of small boats in the Mediterranean during the course of Thursday

Well I'm not a racist, unlike the vast majority of /pol/. I grew up fairly normal. I don't quite mind saving the lives of literally drowning people off the shores of our peninsula. I might see why you people would have some qualms with that, given that you don't care about European values, but I'm all that slightly different.
>>
>>78587124
Seemed pretty clear there'd be no change.
The EU is not only ignoring the democratic voice of its constituent nations but fighting them in the East, and has ignored several referendums and shouts for reform previous.
Why waste breath any longer? Maybe now they see people are willing to leave, they'll actually become a little more flexible, doubtful though

As for workers, we have to let in many that we've little demand for, making our labour market extra competitive and driving down wages for all. Why wouldn't we only let in those we need? Looks like that'll be the case now.
>>
>>78579761

Stop importing Niggers to Europe Shitaly.

Then come back and we can talk.
>>
>>78580005

> 1 post by this ID
>>
>>78579761
yes goy, EU is the true democracy
>>
lol a fucking shitalian talking bhahahaha
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.