[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITISH NAZI GROUP TRACKS DOWN PEDOPHILES AND THROWS THEM IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 590x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 590x675
BRITISH NAZI GROUP TRACKS DOWN PEDOPHILES AND THROWS THEM IN JAIL!
NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4bv031_national-action-paedo-hunt-episode-1_news
>>
"WE'RE from National Action" and "WE'RE here to fuck you up"

>the guys alone

>can't even catch up with him

6/10 at least you tried
>>
>>78579751
fuck you, what is your country doing???????
>>
>>78579838
>trying to make this about nations

calm down you tepid cunt

a liveleak-worthy video would be more fun to watch is all
>>
>>78580158
it is about nations faggot, and what we do to protect them, just because your country is full of harmless cucks it doesn't mean you should chat shit about people who actually DO something for ours
>>
>>78580612
but they didn't do shit

>pedophiles

just one so far

>throws them in jail

they didn't

>we

just one guy

>here to fuck you up

doesn't fuck him up

---

the infinite ineptitude of the guy in the video still stands regardless of MUH NATION - UR NATION
>>
File: 1102 - gp3VJmm.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1102 - gp3VJmm.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>78580979
i agree with my fellow brother, those guys arent real men.
in two generations we will control this continent inshallah.
>>
>>78580979
>only saw some of the fucking video
>one is better than you mate, gotta start somewhere
>have incriminating evidence
>just the fucking chat will fuck him up
whats your problem faggot?
>>
>>78579418
Preach.
>>
>>78579418
This video is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs, maybe next time you'll catch them
>>
>>78581429
>complains about a neo-soc direct action group not being extreme/good enough
>somehow arab/left

BRILLIANT!

>>78581498
>only saw some of the fucking video

there wasn't anything more linked anywhere. didn't even know there was more than that short clip. if you have the 3-guys-1-hammer version then please share
>>
>>78582162
wait for the next videos to start rolling in nigger, i have received tip top things about the next ones
>>
>>78582470
gr8 m8.

congratulations on the independence btw
>>
>>78582757
thanks, sven
>>
>>78582470
Will you be posting them on here? I don't want to have to sign up to a website.
>>
>>78583226
https://www.dailymotion.com/occupypaedophilia

just keep an eye on this
>>
>>78583807

Cool cheers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.