[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk post-Brexit, largely the economic side, which,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: mememagic.jpg (46 KB, 492x382) Image search: [Google]
mememagic.jpg
46 KB, 492x382
Let's talk post-Brexit, largely the economic side, which, while less important than the social one, may pave the way for arguments favoring re-entering the EU.

We know the EU is a self-justifying entity. As a result, it will need to take steps to prevent domino collapse.

What will those steps be? Will they harshly sanction the UK, hoping they come crawling back with a crippled economy, or will the UK and the US prevent the EU from potentially damaging the world economy in this way to protect its membership?

It's now up to the UK and her invested allies to defend its markets from heavy sanction. I don't see this ending well.
>>
The WTO has ruled that Britain can't be treated any differently than any other non-EU member state. So there can't be any sanctions. There's a chance they'll impose tariffs but that's a double-edged sword, it would work against someone like Greece but the UK represents too much buying power to limit trade artifically. The BDI has been very prominent in saying that imposing tariffs on Britain would be very detrimental to German industry. So everything that happens will be under the table cloak and dagger style shenanigans, because the EU is an unscrupulous entity.
>>
File: 1466751474436.jpg (156 KB, 765x765) Image search: [Google]
1466751474436.jpg
156 KB, 765x765
>>78578627

The UK is one of Germany's biggest customer so it would hurt Germany if they punished UK with tarrifs etc.
>>
>>78580070

I was thinking backdoor sanctions, ie. throwing wrenches in the negotiations.

It concerns me that this was allowed to happen. It makes me think it was a gambit to discredit nationalism, so they can point the finger and go "see? that's what you get when you listen to nationalists!"
>>
File: 1466752334433.jpg (72 KB, 600x616) Image search: [Google]
1466752334433.jpg
72 KB, 600x616
>>78578627

On a side notes, the markets are being irrational as ever.

I will leave you this quote...
Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
>>
The frogs and PIGS want to punish the britbongs but the nordics and krauts have made it clear that that free trade will continue.
>>
>>78580505

God, I hate Jews. Parasitic, opportunistic, rootless scum.
>>
>>78582377
Talk about generalization, "greatest" ally
>>
>>78578627
Germany is preparing to offer EU members to cherry-pick which parts of the union they want to be a part of.

Pretty crazy, but then I can't blame them for being desperate when their economic 4th Reich is about to fall apart at the seams.
>>
>>78582620

>what is a heuristic?

In any case, what's critical for you to understand it's completely logical to assess individuals on the macro-cultural level when they partake in and endorse the existence of a particular culture.

For example, when I say the "British", I'm talking about a macro-cultural entity made up of individuals. If that identity was hostile to my own - it's not - I'd be accurate in assessing the identity and the individuals who perpetuate it as problematic.

Under this scenario that I've outlined, the only 'British' who could break free from my castigation would become actively hostile to the construction of 'British identity' on the macro-cultural level.

Hence generalizations, hence anti-semitism, hence the goyim waking up, etc.
>>
>>78578627
they will try to make a example out of the uk pretty hard.. which they realistically cant do.
Because they are idiots they will try anyway.
>>
File: 1466749076277.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
1466749076277.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
>>78582377

Who do you think is buying all the pounds and British stocks on the cheap?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.