[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain what the UK actually gained from Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: uklesson.jpg (25 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
uklesson.jpg
25 KB, 620x350
Can someone explain what the UK actually gained from Brexit? I've just been hearing a lot of news about an incoming recession; the potential split between England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland; the UK losing shitloads of jobs and the pound taking massive loses; and losing access to the single market system that the EU provided. Nothing really about what they've gained from all this, or even how it compares to what they've given up.

Also, what are the chances of this whole brexit thing doesn't work out and them having to crawl back to the EU or beg US for help?
>>
Not being tethered to the lean mean brown importing machine.
>>
>>78576859
In several years time, they might be able to throw out immigrant workers that can't speak English.

That's about it.
>>
>>78577191
>i have no idea what the EU is, how it works, how limited our nation is tied to it, how little we get from being in it, where its headed or what it was originally supposed to be

I bet you're one of those retarded remain voters googling what the EU actually is so you can pretend to be upset.
>>
File: 1466742956875.png (213 KB, 852x554) Image search: [Google]
1466742956875.png
213 KB, 852x554
>>78576981
The ability to disregard 51% of her new laws, regulations and rulings from the EU.

The ability to pursue free trade with whomever she choses.

The ability to refuse, deny and say no to whatever she wishes.
>>
>>78577191
>In several years time, they might be able to throw out immigrant workers that can't speak English.

just curious; why wouldn't you say "we".
>>
It's like this.
1. Rules that benefit Brits, are not always rules that benefit Euro's
2. Rules that benefit Euro's are more likely to get passed
3. We WERE held by Euro rules.

It's that fucking simple. Don't be a burger your whole life.
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
26 KB, 630x390
>>78577930
>He voted remain!
>>
>>78577958
I'm going to "this" myself because I am so fucking right.

>this
>>
File: 1466731080149.jpg (61 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1466731080149.jpg
61 KB, 600x602
>>78576859
Sovereignty
The conservative party actually became conservatives (UKIP will probably die but oh well)
The collapse of the EU
>>
>>78578147

DID YOU ACTUALLY "THIS" YOURSELF?

HA AHAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAAA

and I thought americans were retarded.
>>
A chance. You see... it's like having a job... not paid too bad, but not to well either... it pays your bills, it's your comfort zone. You don't have time or reason to search for new job either.

After some time you get yourself drunk and just quit. You say to your boss i'm just not going to work here anymore and bid him adieu.

You just put yourself into amazing position of liberty, where you are in control again. You are free to get another, better paid job, you might even start your own company - maybe you're the new Zuckerberg.

But be careful, your new job might be even worse. Maybe you don't even get a job and you even become homeless.

Whenever you make a decision like this, make sure you have Trumps in your pocket. I don't think brits do though.
>>
>>78578405
You've never done it?

Feels good man!
>>
>>78578147
>>
>>78576859
soveriegnty.

first and foremost you're not even a nation without sovereignty.
>>
File: work update.jpg (149 KB, 1207x284) Image search: [Google]
work update.jpg
149 KB, 1207x284
Nobody has lost their jobs, not a single business gives a flying fuck that we separated from the EU. It's all scaremongering from the shitty BBC and co.

Pic related from my work, one of the largest tech giants founded in the UK that has stores across Europe.
>>
>>78576859
They gained the ability to vote for their own leaders, vote for their own laws, and to control their own borders.
>>
>>78576859
They gained nothing
>>
>>78579746
I'd say not having to bail out your retarded arses another time is quite a perk.
>>
Errr we've "made britain british" again, this means all foreigners as well as children or grandchildren of foreigners will leave and no foreigners will ever be allowed to live in the uk again
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.