[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463142876307.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463142876307.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Are they white?
If so does it mean arabs are white too?
Since spanish people are just spanish speaking arabs
>>
>>78574243
sauce?
>>
nothing but mongrels.

700 years of taking arab and nigger dicks in every hole. just tremendous rape. rape like you wouldn't believe.

a few managed to finally break free of the rape and build an impressive empire. but the best and brightest who built that empire left for the colonies and get swallowed up in the genetic pools of native americans.

spain is nothing but trash now. true spaniards are extinct.
>>
>>78574243
have you seen them post here?
>>
>>78575123
Yes
>>
>>78574243
Shut up, you even copied our Encierros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McN0JT7YChU
>>
Spaniards were white, I think. Too much jungle fever, and getting conquered.
>>
>>78575018
that
>>
Arabs are caucasian, but not white.

White is an ethno-cultural classification, so is arab.

Caucasian is a phenotypical classification.
>>
File: 1466617119581.jpg (440 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1466617119581.jpg
440 KB, 2048x1536
I've just finished up Homage to Catalonia and started a book called Shadow of the Wind with the Franco dictatorship as the backdrop. I have to say, I feel like I'm developing kind of an interest in Spanish culture. Barcelona sounds like the comfiest of places. But maybe that's just the book
>>
>>78575650
White is a skin tone to me, hat.
>>
>>78574243
Spain is the connection between Africa and the EU, Morocco is like 5 miles from space
>>
File: me.jpg (436 KB, 984x1768) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
436 KB, 984x1768
>>78575018
>700 years of taking arab and nigger dicks in every hole. just tremendous rape. rape like you wouldn't believe.

actually keked at that

btw am i white to you?

Pic is me
>>
>>78574243
modern genetics show they cluster with other european populations
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.