[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lefty Balls for Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: brexitfem.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brexitfem.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
Democracy FUCK YEAH

Thanks Britbongs you saved planet earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>78569732
*bawls
>>
>>78569732
Bawls* and there's already a thread about this
>>
>>78569879
It's about to archive, that's why I started this.
>>
>>78569812
Okay my bad, thanks if you voted Leave Britbong
>>
Remember that when the first results came in and the Remain vote was leading, you fucks were spamming threads whining and saying you were on the verge of tears.
>>
>>78570452
Canada are you the new Australia?

Of course they would've cried they were on the right side of history and they knew it.
>>
>>78569732
England is nazi and soon block out to contain the spread of fascism.
>>
>>78569732
This cunt triggered me and I actually took the time to write out rebuttals

>"I feel like we're watching the stirrings of fascism"

I can think of a couple million Jews, Poles, Italians and some other 1930s/40s European nations that would disagree with you that this is what fascism looks like. The left has gone so far left that they are starting to validate memes from an Iranian basketmaking imageboard

>"I didn't think it would be us that would turn our backs to the rest of the world"

What the fuck is she on about? Does she think the UK is about to transition overnight to pre-Perry Expedition Japan? I wonder if there are Quebecois that genuinely think that Quebec will go to a lockdown-type turtle nation on-par to North Korea if Quebec became it's own nation. I haven't seen any and I'm glad so far that there are no reactionary, melodramatic children like this.

>"I thought America was the people who were so filled with hate"

Yes, yes. Tell me more about how the country that gives the most aid worldwide is the most hateful place on Earth. The fucking melting pot country swamped with races of all kinds that still hasn't devolved to hell on Earth a la Somalia, Liberia, North Korea, Venezuela. The country where people get elected into presidency based on good faith that they will make our country a better place for EVERYONE in it, regardless of skin color, regardless of their previous, terrible, political traction. The country where practically anyone can get into college even if they are dirt fucking poor and used to sell crack on the street. We are so damn nice that our corporations shut down hateful speech just to not hurt little fucking children's feelings on the Internet, and we are filled with hate? WE MADE BUBBLES FOR YOU!"...because the majority of people who voted for this was older people"That's a good thing. You should be glad that your elderly are voting against a nanny state. We could only dream that our elderly would do the same.
>>
>>78571852
>"They aren't going to have to live with the consequences"

Does she think old people just vote for the most sadistic shit possible then drop dead after they vote, and Cameron goes around the walkways with his little tractor and sweeps up all these dead old people and starts handing out lube to kids in the street? As a matter of fact you look as though you are in your 30s yourself.

>"The majority of these people are over 75"

Over 80% of the UK voted. 51% of that was Leave, and the majority of that would be ~26%. So you are telling me that over 20% of Britain is over the age of 75? Is that what they mean by "slag epidemic"? I could see getting girls being a problem, given much of the population should probably be dead.

>"They should know better"

They do. That is why they voted to leave. It is you younger generation that somehow have this deluded belief that the EU will EVER be like the USA. That somehow, if you just import enough people, you will all get along and everything will be fine and dandy. The USA, after a war for Independence, an enormous Civil War, a Civil Rights movement, and multiple Progressive pushes on legislative law, STILL have a large black population that somehow believes that cops are driving up and down the street with custom-fitted Berettas, Glocks, and Remingtons hunting down black people as if they were fucking bounty hunters or the US was stuck in a retelling of The Most Dangerous Game. There are women parading the streets telling white men to go kill themselves because they want that minority dick while at the same time there has been no significant change on the number of interracial relationships. There are teens in universities that seem to take for granted that there was a time they would have been forced to do hard, menial labor for 10 hours a day just to get enough to buy a loaf of bread at the end of the week. You should look upon us and laugh that you were able to get the fuck out of dodge before you ended up like us.
>>
>>78572053
>"What is so bad about Europe, it's full of kind, wonderful people"

The UK isn't mobilizing a quantum barrage of helium balloons to fly off into the sunset. The UK is staying right where it is -- 570 miles from Germany and 217 miles from France. Your airline corporations won't shut down. Your ferries won't shut down. Your trains won't down. You can still drink your fucking ales but it seems you already know that since you're so drunk already.

>"It's selfish, it's thoughtless, and it's callous"

I would love to ask her ONE question though: Can her dumbass speak/read/write/understand Japanese? Caution! Her answer to this question may invalidate her entire argument!
>>
File: 1466737525728.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1466737525728.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>78571852
>>78572053
>>78572167
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lefties tears top fucking kek.
>>
>sovereignty is racism
>deciding ones identity and future against a rule of outsiders is "facism"
>using hate in an sense of political framing

this is where liberals cross the line and are now passionate enemies of the american social fabric and treasonous extremists of a nation.

these people need open condemnation through FREE SPEECH, and not with imprisonment or penalty, like they would advocate for their political enemies.
>>
File: france.gif (3 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
france.gif
3 KB, 388x260
Frexit tears are next?
>>
>>78570824
>Of course they would've cried they were on the right side of history and they knew it.

And guess what she believes?
>>
>I thought it was America that was so filled with hate, not us

Cry more bitch
>>
>old people have no investment in the future

Just because you chose not to have kids doesn't mean every did.
>>
>>78569732
She should be taken into an alley and shot.
>>
File: nigel.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
nigel.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
>>78575369
>>
>>78574873
thats not a fucking gif REEEEE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.