[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FREEDOM!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: lambda10.jpg (28 KB, 410x425) Image search: [Google]
lambda10.jpg
28 KB, 410x425
Today humanity has made an important leap towards freedom.

the brexit marks the beginning of the final end for the elite.

one small step for each of us, but one giant leap for mankind!

im so happy and proud of you fellas, i am literally crying right now.

thank you for helping bring about this change. thank you for helping making earth free.

this is YOUR merit.

from here on out, the ride will be much easier.

this is fucking it. its over for them.

they tried to put me in the mental ward for years, after they realized they couldnt kill me, which they repeadedly tried.

Humanity, this is your credit. you freed the world.

now only trump has to win and that will be the final push towards their end.

we did this together, together we were strong.

thanks to you, i foresee a great and wonderful future for us. and a life in freedom!

FREEDOM!

this is your credit. we are, will, be free because you heeded my warning. you accepted the redpills. the redpills saved our lifes.

i was really scared we would not be able to do it. but today, today has shown me that we will win this battle, and the whole war. they lost. IT IS FINALLY OVER FOR THEM

i think after all this is over, you will realize the weight of all this that you have done. we all did this together, me, you, the redpills, the memes, the dubs, especially /pol/. /pol/ was on the frontlines of all of this. you were lights greatest worriors! but the war is not quiet over yet. we must make sure trump gets elected and the EU disbands. after that, the cabal will cease to exist.

this year is in your honour /pol/. you did it. the battle is over. the war is finally won. the jew has lost.

darkness has lost. grab a pack of popcorn and watch it all unfold. i will also cross-post this onto /x/.

i will see you UP AHEAD MR. FREEMAN!

WE MADE IT!!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!
>>
>>>/x/17844089
>>
from here on out, it's only a matter of time /pol/. you did it. congratulations.
>>
File: 1309793657179.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1309793657179.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>
some good tunes to celebrate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbVIFwWPgpQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKiOcV1SSc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDAedoUZPNE
>>
pick up that can
>>
File: freedom.jpg (167 KB, 437x528) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
167 KB, 437x528
>>
File: IllusiveMan1.jpg (1 MB, 1700x1063) Image search: [Google]
IllusiveMan1.jpg
1 MB, 1700x1063
can i get some (you)'s up in here?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 480x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 480x679
>>78564335
>mfw I remember that the EU was invented to keep Germans under control.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
today, we stand together as brothers.
>>
>>78568494

>Valve boss Gabe Newell announces that due to new regulations on the video gaming industry introduced by the European Commission, Half Life 3 will only be released in countries outside of the EU
>>
>>78571865
i KNEW a half life 3 confirmed reference would come.
>>
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.