[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks to based "Zyklon Ben" Garrison we achieved Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Brexit.png (2 MB, 1087x779) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.png
2 MB, 1087x779
Thanks to based "Zyklon Ben" Garrison we achieved Brexit with this picture!
>>
reked. Wow.
>>
>>78563874
Can someone please post the unedited version?
>>
>>78566335
This is straight from Ben "the walking holocaust" Garrison.

We have memed him into becoming a red pill terminator.
>>
>>78563874
Fuck off Achmed
>>
>>78566786
Yeah i saw the article where he speak about being harrassed online, then seeked the help of professional victim the sarkeesian and she ignored his call because he was a white male, he woke up that day and joined the klan.
He is actually making more money now.
>>
>>78563874
>FICKI FICKI

haha based
>>
>>78566335
This is the unedited version. Look at who's holding the debt anchor.
>>
>>78566335
It's the original; proof:
http://grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3/74734153/7042595_orig.jpg
>>
Wow
>>
b-but mehr immigranten!
>>
>>78563874
Do you dispute the depiction, OP?
>>
>>78571551
I think he's joking is. The joke is that people make anti-Semitic edits then say that's the "original".

To be honest I don't get why the fuck /pol/ and others have decided to lay into this guy. HE'S LITERALLY ON YOUR SIDE AND YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN HIS LIFE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.