[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pros to UK leaving the EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1466727725562.jpg (24 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466727725562.jpg
24 KB, 338x507
Pros to UK leaving the EU?
>>
>>78561948
No French leader of EU favouring France
>>
>>78561948
They're out of the EU
>>
>>78561948
EU gets less money, can't think of anything else concrete.
>>
>>78562636
o
>>
>>78561948
No rapefugees.
>>
Sovereignty
>>
Self governance, sovereignty
No more special interest funded, foreign, unelected officials ruling over the UK
National identity preserved

Now they can make their own mistakes regarding immigration instead of getting involuntarily flooded by turkroaches
>>
fuck all t b h lads imma be broke as shit with our government still in charge

a lot of the brexit voters didn't realise leaving wouldn't get rid of the cunts in charge
>>
we make our own laws, we make our own trade deals, we control our borders, we are independent
>>
>>78561948
Western Mecca will no longer be in the EU
>>
File: govepm.png (27 KB, 1106x116) Image search: [Google]
govepm.png
27 KB, 1106x116
>>78561948
THe EU runs an extremely exclusive trading club, and it's over buerecratised set up means that there are many regulations other countries can't meet, such as Southern american countries, and Asia for example.

We could trade and help develop economies whilst at the same time creating jobs and allowing some products to be sold cheaper to our public, creating more money for both parties.

The EU cannot do this because it has an extremely autistic set of rules they go by (even doe they let Greece in kek) which block basically all of the major developing economies in the world.

The U.K can also now make all of its own laws in parliament, and is held accountable by traditional institutional methods the british people interface with.

There are additional benefits, but is there anything specific you would like to know?
>>
>>78563652
More on trade I suppose, like I'm not too knowledgeable on what's at stake or whatever. Call me ignorant but I didn't hear about this until a few hours ago and have no idea what the hell is going on
>>
less globalist cock down the working class's mouth

bourgeois / middle class fags absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by this referendum

"oh noo, the pound will drop, oh noo, the precious gdp, oh noo, no more migrants to take jobs from the natives, oh noo, British people might start feeling proud of their country again"

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
you won't have 10 million turkroaches flooding into your country
>>
>>78564414
/thread
>>
>>78564060
Not a problem.

The stocks trade on speculation, and around important events that affect the trade relationship of major trade capitals around the world (such as the U.K because of London).

These speculators manage hedgefunds, which investors buy into and expect the hedgefund manager to essentially gamble on what they think the market is going to do.

So these speculators were 'hedging' for a strong remain vote, the pound was at an 8 year high, British stocks at a massive high, then after 11.30pm the votes started coming in.

The results were close for a few hours until about 4.30am, at which these hedgefund managers and other investors seeking to profit from a remain, pulled their investment simeltaneously, causing the pound to drop by 10% and causing the banks to lose over 40bn in shortfall for not being prepared for a brexit result.

In short, this was the fault of financial speculators, who try to influence the politics of other countries by gambling against their interests, and causing market trends to their own gain.

the british people gave two fingers up to this, and these cunts lost a lot of money they quickly invested to make a profit off this event.

Anything else my friend?
>>
File: obese_man_beach.jpg (35 KB, 433x336) Image search: [Google]
obese_man_beach.jpg
35 KB, 433x336
Less migrants what come here and both steal our jobs and claim benefits!

And also...uh...that's about it really. Because the only important issue in this country is foreigners living here.

Anyway, I'm off to book my holiday to Benidorm - oh wait. I can't afford it any more. And there are no more immigrants left to blame for this.
>>
>>78561948
None.
>>
>>78564916
oop
>>
>>78564897
Think I know enough info now, thanks
>>
>>78564916
kek
happy independence day you fucking tosser :)
>>
>>78567299
You too. I hope you enjoy living in poverty. It's what you wanted, after all.

Traitor.
>>
>>78567709
was skint yesterday
i'll be skint tomorrow
no skin off my penis, ya fuckin jew
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.