[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until jobless Brits come crawling back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: Hayley Williams.jpg (965 KB, 2190x3000) Image search: [Google]
Hayley Williams.jpg
965 KB, 2190x3000
How long until jobless Brits come crawling back?
>>
>>78561521

Fuck off kraut, enjoy the rapefugees.
>>
>>78561521
Look at the markets. DAX down 8%, Eurostoxx down 8%, FTSE 100... up for the week. Yes, up.

Britain will not lose jobs, the EU will. The EU is in complete disarray. Britain got its act together.

We need to completely reshape the EU or we will all suffer.
>>
File: franklins.jpg (53 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
franklins.jpg
53 KB, 634x357
They'll have plenty of jobs.

>sucking off american tourists
>jacking off american tourists
>rimjobbing american tourists

we'll put those ginger bitches to work right away
>>
>>78561521
Your a fucking roach hiding behind that flag
>>
File: 1gQv4jH.jpg (339 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
1gQv4jH.jpg
339 KB, 1199x858
>>78561521
Well, I can say for sure Germany breaks apart. There are millions of refugees coming each year, practically none of them can find jobs (there is already high unemployment), so they need to receive welfare money. Many of them are criminals and they create ethnic/religious tension. The costs are tremendous. At the same time the skilled Germans flee the country. Germany has so much debt that it can never paid back. Germany pays the highest amount of money to other countries of the EU.

Thus, Germany and therewith the EU will collapse within the next few years.

The Brits are absolutely smart to leave the EU. Financially, it has a brief rather slight setback in the short-term, but in the long-term the Brits will thrive, while the EU collapses.
>>
>>78561521
Probably never you savage nazi
>>
File: a2uMsZt.jpg (240 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
a2uMsZt.jpg
240 KB, 1100x1600
>>78561982
>ginger bitches

Ireland is still part of the European Union of financial stability last I checked.

What you'll get is more along the lines of pic related.
>>
File: captainstabbin.png (149 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
captainstabbin.png
149 KB, 400x298
>>78563836
meh.

They'll be two for a dollar, so I'll just throw a flag over their faces and do it for Old Glory, brother!
>>
>>78561521
How long until the EU figures out that it exports more to the UK than the UK exports to the UK, and that the UK is holding the cards in that exchange?
>>
>tfw neet
>tfw probably stop me bennies now

Might have to get off my arse and get a job.
>>
File: Capture3-min (1).png (870 KB, 1380x1595) Image search: [Google]
Capture3-min (1).png
870 KB, 1380x1595
>>78561521
Best case scenario:

>Scotland get's new referendum
>They leave and join EU
>EU inevitably collapses as even more countries leave
>Scotland comes crawling back
>Scotland rejoins on the condition they stop being such a little bitch
>England wins Euro 2016, Wales comes second
>>
>>78563117
Is there some reason you posted the non real version? Where is the merchant steering the ship?
>>
File: GOD-WILLS-IT.png (185 KB, 600x249) Image search: [Google]
GOD-WILLS-IT.png
185 KB, 600x249
>>78564871
>>
Crawling back to what? The EU won't exist in 2020.
>>
File: GuessJew.png (16 KB, 61x52) Image search: [Google]
GuessJew.png
16 KB, 61x52
>>78565017
>>
>>78564859
>tfw going back to uni to prolong semi-NEETdom
Never working a day, wagecucks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.