[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACHTUNG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463768880159.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1463768880159.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
Calling all Brexiters:

You do realize you actually have to kick up a fuss to get us to leave the EU now right?

Just a vote won't cut it - the EU are notoriously autistic and will just drag their heels and make excuses no matter what. They're bureaucrats, it's what they do!
>>
>implying they don't want us out and to buttfuck us with as many tariffs as possible so that other states get fear-mongered into not leaving
Enjoy the sanctions, faggot
>>
>>78561947
Anything they sanction , Trump will replace.
>>
>>78561336
too bad you faggots binned those knives to revolt with
>>
>>78562141
We are fucked if Trump doesn't win.
>>
File: brer-rabbit-in-briar-patch.jpg (121 KB, 700x666) Image search: [Google]
brer-rabbit-in-briar-patch.jpg
121 KB, 700x666
>>78561947
oh i hope this is true.
>>
>>78561336
The EU (all the president's in a joint statement) are the ones that want us out asap (crafting EU lawyers to try and speed it up) as its fucking up the EU economy whilst Cameron and Boris are the ones holding off on hitting article 50. Clueless twat
>>
Most remainers would only be pissed because they'll need a visa for their soccer and formula one now.
I fucking guarantee that's why a large portion voted in.
>>
>>78562592
Drafting* fucking spellcheck
>>
>>78561336
if you mistreat our dad we're going to throw you to the hohols.
>>
>>78561947
>oh no we'll have to make our own stuff again
what a nightmare, working for a living, instead of using your (((finance sector))) to take advantage of the continentals. wew.
>>
>>78561336
EU wants UK out so they can get Turkey in.

Enjoy that multicultural infusion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.