[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New SargonOfAkkad Brexit video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sargon-of-Akkad-689x1024.jpg (100 KB, 689x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sargon-of-Akkad-689x1024.jpg
100 KB, 689x1024
Britain chooses Freedom over Fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vpo9qzsfL4

I thought he wanted to remain lads
>>
>>78558586
Thunderf00t was the one that wanted to stay. Sargon was the one that wanted to leave.
>>
Faggot has been uploading videos nonstop about pro brexit, even debated thunderfoot.
>>
>>78558791
Thunderf00t was drunk on Sargon's stream last night.
Shit was kinda sad, but the fucker DESERVED that something fierce, after his last video.
>>
>>78559215
Well his founds went down the drain, he did do cool science stuff, but that's about it. He's going to have to get over it and move on.
>>
File: 1458940769198.jpg (235 KB, 900x990) Image search: [Google]
1458940769198.jpg
235 KB, 900x990
Cuck is also having a victory stream right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z1bw3X7zGQ
>>
>>78559521
Did it really? I'm pretty sure Thunderf00t lives and works in America. He just said he had a bunch of friends back home who were threatened by it.
>>
I really liked Thunderf00t's videos, especially the ones that call out SJWs, radical islamist/christians, and feminist before everyone jumped on the youtube bandwagon to get youtube jewbucks by making the same exact vids, except with background narration or jumpcut cancer vids.

I am somewhat leaning with Brexit and still trying to understand the remainers, but man Thunderf00t is turning into a total cunt these days.
>>
>>78559884
Not sure about that. I know he's british, but I don't know if he's working in the States or not.
>>
>>78560056
Did you notice that Kevin Logan went totally silent, when Thunderf00t joined Sargon's stream last night?

It was because he made fun of Thunderf00t's father, who died of cancer last year.
>>
>>78561448
he should have made fun of him again
>>
>>78561448
That sounds awkward as fuck, like do you just stay silent, pretend it never happened, pretend ignorance or pretend your internet connection dropped and leave the stream?
>>
>>78561708

Wouldn't happen because he's a spineless coward, like all leftists.
>>
>>78561708
top bants
>>
>>78561708
Kevin's a feminist cunt with a set of balls the size of raisins. He doesn't have the stomach to get in a yelling match with a guy whose neck is the size of a goddamn tree trunk.

The worst thing about that is how badly Kevin feels the need to police the humor of other youtubers in his videos. A complete and utter fucking tool.
>>
>>78562473
>need to police the humor
Those cucks have a need to police pretty much everything about every video.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.