[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Brits are out, do you think your retarded laws on weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0044.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0044.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
Now that Brits are out, do you think your retarded laws on weapons will change?

Does this trigger the Brit?
>>
call me a pussy, but im happy that only the rich can have guns. stops all the niggers and muslims from shooting up schools
>>
No, brits have hundreds of years of history with shit weapon laws. There's a reason ours are so adamantly open.
>>
no. those are quintessentially english ideas. they have to get rid of their nonwhites if they want to keep them, otherwise the nation of englishmen will disappear from the gene pool.
>>
File: bike wheel.png (1 MB, 595x1274) Image search: [Google]
bike wheel.png
1 MB, 595x1274
>>78555978
Oy you just about given me a heart attack you did. I lost me mother to a bicycle wheel.
>>
File: 1466357573998.jpg (37 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1466357573998.jpg
37 KB, 600x468
>>78555978
Our retarded laws were made by us.

They stay.
>>
>>78555978
No, we are violent retards without weapons, weapons would make everything much worse. Have you seen the England fans in France, that's every Friday and Saturday night in every town and city in the country. Now imagine they had knives and handguns!
>>
>>78555978
Our laws on weapons aren't really anything to do with the EU, so sadly no
>>
>>78557092
we'd be the same as the states.
>>
>>78555978
Do people in america regularly collect random weapons?
Why?
Does it make you feel better?
Are you compensating for something?
Do you think that you are safer just because you have a bunch of weapons?

I'll never understand burgers.
>>
>>78557515
>Why?
Because we have disposable income to spend on things we like.

Of course slavshits wouldn't understand.
>>
>>78557515
Nah, my wife and I collect knives because we like them. Just a hobby.
That's about half the collection.
I'm also into aquariums and guitars.
>>
>>78557216
But isnt UKIP taking over after the pm ragequits later this year
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.