[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam 4 UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: flag-Britain-islam.jpg (23 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
flag-Britain-islam.jpg
23 KB, 400x261
HAHAHA you stupid white cucks have really fucked up.

Problem:
>Too many immigrants
>Islamification of the UK
>White Christian culture is being degraded

Solution:
>Leave the EU
>Block immigration to the UK by white Christians from Europe

As a Muslim, this is hilarious.

Nearly half of UK immigration is from outside of the EU, and most of that is Muslims coming on family visas.

Good luck with that. We will raise the flag of Islam over Buckingham palace in a decade Insha'Allah.

Peace.
>>
>>78554692
yeah becasue the open border policy wasn't implemented by the EU, gues waht first step is for UK? >>>>>> tighten borders and reduce shitskin immigration, wew lad that was hard
>>
>>78555185
>reduce shitskin immigration
citation needed
>>
>>78555363
suck a cock and get back to removing kebab, you are supposed to be the one stopping it in the first place.
>>
>>78555185
>tighten borders
they will have to join the efta now, which will open borders.
>>
>>78554692
>As a Muslim

Why are you such a dumbass?
>>
>>78555185
The EU didn't have anything to do with the UK's non-EU immigration, almost all of which was from Muslim countries, primarily Pakistan.

Leaving the EU stops Jacques and Anastasia from coming to the UK, it doesn't stop Abdul and Aisha.
>>
File: terrorist-laughing.jpg (73 KB, 775x553) Image search: [Google]
terrorist-laughing.jpg
73 KB, 775x553
Mudslime this is just the beginning
>>
File: 1440657628331-2.png (160 KB, 607x614) Image search: [Google]
1440657628331-2.png
160 KB, 607x614
>>78555634
the precedent for shutting the borders has been set

deal with it Moishe-on-a-proxy
>>
>>78555185
>tighten borders and reduce shitskin immigration
that will increase. if freedom of european workers is halted and fall subject to the same regime as everyone else, businesses will just bring in cheaper labour from developing countries.
>>
>>78554692
>>78555634
>poland
>muslim
Shit bait.
>>
>be invaded by muslims and subhuman slavs
>shut out the slavs
>this means you have to take more muslims
?
>>
>>78555917
>>
OK, so this is a bit of bantz but seriously, the thread kind of has a point. I'm Muslim and live in the world's largest Muslim country, and your pakis scare the shit out of me. You need to sort that shit. That's not normal.

You're not fixing this problem by leaving the EU.
>>
>>78554692
Did you steal my flag or did I yours?
>>
>>78556051
>>78555900
>>78555634
Yeah becaue the first step to an economy that has taken a hit is to import more niggers, when the first point of Brexit is to take control of their immigration policy. Being cucked by ahmed for this long turned your brain into muslim sperm mush
>>
>>78556217
Leaving the EU was only one part of the uncuckening. Not sure if they have a party that will stop mass immigration though, is ukip it?
>>
>>78556372
Our country may be young but our flag has been around for 800 years or more.

Also, our flag is identical to Monaco's flag. You just associate it with poland because of a shitty reddit comic.
>>
File: racoonsfeeding.webm (3 MB, 676x872) Image search: [Google]
racoonsfeeding.webm
3 MB, 676x872
Don't worry, mudslimes. Soon, the crusaders will come for you.
>>
>>78554692
>be an English chav working a shitty blue collar job
>be unhappy with salary and conditions
>strike
>the corporation imports a thousand eastern Poles
>Poles don't give a shit about shitty pay or conditions
>the strike and the job is over I guess
gee I wonder why the English don't like the hordes of Poles
>>
>>78554692
>Block immigration to the UK by white Christians from Europe

Things that wont happen. They'll be able to come here same as sandniggers, only they'll be favored because they wont be braindead goatfuckers. All this does is give us back control.
>>
>>78556612
>Arabs
>all Muslims

yeah no, we hate Arabs too.
>>
>>78556498
businesses don't care about what the point of brexit was. they'll do whatever they can to keep wages low. it was cheap to get e.european labour but soon it'll be a bit more expensive b/c of visa issues. at that point you're better off picking the brown person who'll work for next to nothing.

there is no room for patriotism in business.
>>
>>78556575
Do Indonesians have a reputation of robbers? Poles do
>>
>>78556372
>Underrated
>>
>>78554692
>what is Calais jungle
even if they fuck themselves with immigration, at least now they can blame it on themselves rather than on their overlords
>>
>>78554692
>as a muslim

No you're not. You're just a white, middle-class, atheist, Bremainer, who's gone to Indonesia to teach English for pennies and fuck underage kids.
>>
>>78554692
Go away, upside-down poland.
>>
>>78556910
the whole point of brexit was to have the freedom to reform the immigration policies without EU hovering over their dicks. If your government has any braincell they will make changes that will require ti hire a quota of britbong citizens instead of exporting labor like US.
>>
>>78556945
The only time you'll ever meet an Indonesian in Europe or America is at a university studying engineering, architecture or medicine.
>>
>>78555634
It will also stop Anastasia from having 5 half black abominations. Seriously nearly every Mudshark I see is Polish.
>>
>>78555917
how drunk are you kurwa?

>>78556051
you get the same amount of muslims retard and that amount is not 0

>78555491
nah i'd rather fuck your mom, I've heard that if you fuck american girls fast enough all that grease produces the smell of bacon, but I wouldn't like fucking a black woman

>>78556749
things that make no sense, the eu isn't responsible for london being <50% white british, if you make it as hard to get in as a skilled laborer as it is to get into switzerland/norway then there's no reason to work for twice less in the uk
>>
File: Cru-lQ0EzXWEAIRbMy.jpg (63 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
Cru-lQ0EzXWEAIRbMy.jpg
63 KB, 600x416
>>78554692
>We will raise the flag of Islam over Buckingham palace in a decade Insha'Allah.

Taking a break from raping little boys to post ???
>>
>>78556504
but they need cheap labour. So instead of turning to white EU Poles etc they will turn increasingly to Middle East and Africa for even cheaper slaves.
>>
File: cru-wer34t-png.png (325 KB, 586x377) Image search: [Google]
cru-wer34t-png.png
325 KB, 586x377
>>78557294
>>
>>78557234
>this kills the economy

Fucking hell you people are retarded.
>>
>>78557234
>If your government has any braincell they will make changes that will require ti hire a quota of britbong citizens
unlikely for the mid-term. britain's economy will be weakened and govt will do anything to encourage investment.

long term (>10 years) is another story and one that no one can really project.
>>
>>78556689
>like capitalism when it exploits others for your benefit
>hate capitalism when it does the same to you
>>
>>78557234
>If your government has any braincell
>has any braincell
>any braincell
It's cute how vast resources turn a country of retards into a super power
>>
File: Indo dutch war.png (33 KB, 327x610) Image search: [Google]
Indo dutch war.png
33 KB, 327x610
>>78554692
>Indonesia
>knowing anything about anything
Get back to your jungle tiny monkeys
>>
I honestly don't know how a person born and raised in a western secularist country can be a muslism, besides some retarded sort of "etnic loyalty". Seriously, if you study all the many contradictions found in islamic text, the many horrible things Muhammed did during his life (despite being seen as "the perfect human") and the many horrible things that go on today in muslim countries and still follow Islam regardless, what is wrong with you. I mean, Christians have their problems, but Jesus never fucked a 9 year old girl.
>>
>>78554692
silly sand nigger
>>
>>78555185
Mass immigration of pakistanis, africans, etc predates the EU period of Britain. It won't change very much soon.

But the average /pol/tard is simply too stupid to deal with facts.
>>
>>78554692
Thanks for showing your true intentions and islamic behavior.
>>
>>78555634
>>78554692

When Turkey joins, we'll be glad we left.
>>
File: UKIP Plan.jpg (55 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
UKIP Plan.jpg
55 KB, 620x387
>>78554692

Implying the future if migrants form the EU wouldn't have been shitskins like you.

Inside or outside the EU, migrants are mostly your kind. The difference is with a points based system it will keep unskilled and family class shitskins to a minimum and allow skilled labour for people that have already secured jobs before coming.

If migration gets to the 10s of thousands instead of the current rate of 333000 per year then this has been a good move, all other EU issues aside.

Plus no more EU laws about right to family life letting you assholes stay because you have a flat and a hamster... or bring your huge inbred family over.

RULE BRITANNIA
>>
>>78557864
Is the whole world one capitalistic country now?
>>
I agree OP, not about leaving the EU, but that the UK has let in too many muslims and if trends continue without deporting them, they will one day make up the majority of the UK. I think one day there will be a war when muslims start trying to change the laws too radically or when they start trying to genocide the christians, when that happens, the muslims will be wiped out and forever banned from Europe.
>>
>>78554692

Anon, the only people using the EU's free movement were Ahmeds like yourself using it to go straight through Europe to the gibs.
>>
>>78558063
yeah back when muslim didn't behead people in streets of london this shit was awesome, now there are this thing called laws which can be changed with democratic votes, but what would a 3rd world citizen know
>>
>>78558344
Based Russia

<3
>>
File: Le 60% face.png (26 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
Le 60% face.png
26 KB, 741x649
>>78558742
You tell me, pedro
>>
>>78559646
shitty rebuttal, just like your economy
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.