[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, after Brexit, are all those bongs immigrants moving back home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: o-EU-MIGRANTS-570.jpg (47 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
o-EU-MIGRANTS-570.jpg
47 KB, 570x570
So, after Brexit, are all those bongs immigrants moving back home?
>>
>>78553367
Doesn't affect Ireland.
>>
File: 1460789899805.png (87 KB, 465x580) Image search: [Google]
1460789899805.png
87 KB, 465x580
get those BEADY eyed DEVILS out of my forest!
>>
>>78553367
No.
>>
>>78553367

We seem to have a high number of Brits per capita.

That's fine though, nothing against them. Welcome to Hungary, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>78553367
I also want to know. And can brits relocate in another EU country before brexit if they love the kikes so much?
>>
>>78553367
>Spain will kick out all of those retirees spending their pensions there
Retarded. As much as the EU would like it as a bargaining chip, they're not just going to throw out every British citizen to prove a point.
>>
>>78555071
Why not? I think you underestimate how crazy people are on this continent
>>
>>78555071
>spending their pensions there
>using the "free" healthcare

fixd that for you m8

I guess the politicians will negotiate the social security payment of every treatment the retirees will need in this country and that will have to be paid by the not-so-united kingdom. Probably at similar prices of those services given by private healthcare.
>>
>>78555071
We're talking about a continent that started 2 world wars
>>
>>78553367
>So, after Brexit, are all those bongs immigrants moving back home?

No, not all, but actually some states like Spain will want a very good deal to care for the 800k British pensioners. So they will demand a few billion OR send back part of them (the poorer and sicker ones) to the UK.
>>
>>78555071
they'll have to reach an agreement to pay for their healthcare if they want to stay without being in the eu
>>
>>78553367

18 in Bulgaria? WTF

Bulgaria is like turd world shithole with a nice view
>>
>>78557016
nice, both the eu and anglos btfo all at once
>>
File: mudslides.jpg (231 KB, 1593x896) Image search: [Google]
mudslides.jpg
231 KB, 1593x896
>>78553367
We have our own deals with the brits it doesn't affect any here
>>
>>78553367
dunno how the rest of these countries do business but here they can just buy a visa
>>
>>78558002
There was a big rush in the UK and Ireland on purchasing property there a few years back.

Preemptive move before EU money develops the country and increases prices.
>>
>>78555071
I still feel you (and all the other Leavers) don't understand what's at stake here: the very survival of the EU.

You can damn well be sure the EU is going to come down on the UK like a 10 ton weight. They have to, or other countries will also start rushing for the exit.

Every member state will suffer a bit to contribute in making the UK's suffering great.
>>
>>78558981
>move before EU money develops the country and increases prices.

thanks, didn't know that. I guess a considerable amount of bongs got scammed then
>>
>>78554650

I imagine anyone who wants to remain after the cut off date (if Britain actually leaves the EU) will be asked to apply for a visa or to use the immigration process that non-EU members would use.
>>
>>78553367
>can't live and work in another country
this is a bad meme
>>
>>78553367

Most of those will be pensioners. I imagine free movement deals will be made with most countries.
>>
>>78559016
>You can damn well be sure the EU is going to come down on the UK like a 10 ton weight. They have to, or other countries will also start rushing for the exit.

Sounds reasonable. They are alredy heating up the kitchen and is just day 1.
>While the UK – the first sovereign country to vote to leave – would remain a member until exit negotiations were concluded, they said, Europe expected it to “give effect to this decision ... as soon as possible” by triggering article 50 of the Lisbon treaty, which is effectively Britain’s formal letter of resignation.
>The special settlement negotiated by David Cameron earlier this year was void and could not be renegotiated, they said.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/europe-plunged-crisis-britain-votes-leave-eu-european-union
>>
They belong to us now.
They will be "spaniards".
http://www.rtve.es/noticias/20160624/britanicos-residentes-espana-preocupados-sanidad-si-hace-falta-saco-nacionalidad-espanola/1362801.shtml
>>
>>78553367
They clearly didn't want to live in bongland, so they're now refugees in EU countries.
>>
>>78553367
No, just like all the EU immigrants don't have to leave the UK.
>>
>>78559692
>I imagine free movement deals will be made with most countries.

Very unlikely. More likely that the deals made will be similar to Canada or the US, that is a visa system with each EU country. Spain will want to kick out all the British pensioneers who are a burden to them (because they are sick and get free healthcare right now), but will keep those pensioners who are rich and healthy.
>>
>>78560358
Translate? I don't speak Mexican lvl 3
>>
>>78560358
>light skinned Spaniards
>>
Remember when Australia left the EU and all those Australians living overseas had to move back home?
>>
>>78553367
COME HOME BONG MAN
HOME
BONG
MAN
>>
>>78560604
Interview to some retired brits in spain saying that if needed, they will change their nationallity to spain.
Beign spanish news, you can be sure they cherry picked them.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.