[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooting oneself in the foot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 750x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 750x655
Why is every butt hurt lefty using this exact analogy for Brexit?

Is this mass mind control?

It has been very conspicuous.
>>
>>78551374
>nationalism
>bad
honorary nigger
>>
>that selfie pic

opinion safe to disregard immediately
>>
>>78551746
He's also Canadian
>>
File: tumblr_lzlirts9es1qeyiqp[1].jpg (185 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzlirts9es1qeyiqp[1].jpg
185 KB, 500x726
>>78551374
>Shooting oneself in the foot
It's more like amputating a limb with gangrene.
>>
>>78551913

>He's also Canadian

opinion safe to disregard permanently
>>
>>78552157
Did I mention he's current a student at Berkely?
>>
>>78551374
its because leftist have no mind of there own, they are indoctrinated into stupidity and non thinking by the leftist (((education))) system. there fore they all parrot out the same stale shit over and over, WHY? because thats all they can do, what there told to do.
leftists are the waste of the human race. oven them now.
>>
>>78551374
It's more a case of re-breaking a bone so it can set properly. Initially it'll be painful, but it will end up far better.
>>
>>78552622
Even so, you'd expect some variation in their language. I saw this analogy a dozen times in the butthurt threads this morning.

Europeans were even using it.

Like, they don't even have guns so how would they even know about shooting their self in the foot?
>>
>>78551374
If a deadly venomous snake was continuously biting me into a leg and curling around it so I can't get help, necrosis from toxins flowing up trying to reach my groin, my torso, my heart...

I'd blow that leg off along the snake.

Every fucking change demands sacrifices. Think about the sacrifices Britain had to offer to the bottomless Moloch's maw that is EU and was it worth it.
>>
on a similar note

how come the whole remain camp is now saying the EU is going to vindictively fuck us over for leaving, even if it hurts the EU too

like that is the behaviour of a progressive force for good
>>
Leftist are also talking about the age of the people who voted "IN" age 18-24 70%. I was about 24 years old to break from the collective.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.