[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since britbongs aren't europeans anymore, I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457890203883.jpg (139 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1457890203883.jpg
139 KB, 854x859
Since britbongs aren't europeans anymore, I don't think they should be allowed to use EU gaming servers. lel
>congratulations, you played yourself, go play with some russians or smth
>>
>being this buttmad
>>
>>78550177
>I don't think they should be allowed to use EU gaming servers
god, first kick out all the t*rks and shitskins from them, recently they are more of a plague than russians
>>
>>78550177
Did we move continent last night too? I must have missed that.
>>
>>78550807
I heard you have a high density of pajeets
>Britain Indian colony when?
>>
File: 1465504102045.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1465504102045.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>the european union
>the european continent

I supposed a Turk would see these as the same thing.
>>
>>78550871
Fewer Pajeets than you have Turks.

Hurry up and accept Turkey into the EU so you can take your final form as a homogeneous brown blob, all of the rapists you imported already need some help.
>>
>>78551195
dont forget F1s latest european grand prix in, you guessed it, Baku Azerbajain
>>
>>78551979
at least they want to come to germany and enjoy european standards
>why would anyone come to britbongistan now?
>>
>>78550177
UK is still in EU andd will be for several years

its not happening

#IllInformedRemainers
>>
Requesting that Nigel Farage picture from Game of Thrones. The one where he is talking to Ned Stark in the dungeon.
>>
>go play with some russians
Majority of online games set my server as EU by default. So there is that.
>>
>go play with some russians or smth
No need to be salty just coz we better.
>>
>>78554857
>wouldn't be a problem if the majority of you would actually speak intelligible english
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.