[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Redpill me on what brexit will now mean for Britain's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: AP050726016574-690x387.jpg (62 KB, 690x387) Image search: [Google]
AP050726016574-690x387.jpg
62 KB, 690x387
Hey /pol/

Redpill me on what brexit will now mean for Britain's 1984 nanny state.
>>
File: number4.jpg (376 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
number4.jpg
376 KB, 1024x768
Will Big Benther be BTFO or will it just get worse? Or no change?
>>
>>78549805
>>78549434
>2 posts by this ID
>>
Welcome to 1984
>>
I'm watching you.
>>
wew lad
Neo/pol/ is a fucking shame.

Sorry OP.
>>
>>78550355
>>78549898
>>78549805
>>78549434
>4 posts by ID

What did he mean by this?
>>
Literally, Britbongs are so filled with mudslimes and towewlheads that they managed to manipulate and separate UK.
Im ex-Yu(Croat), Yugoslavia was faaar from perfect but It was at least nice to know we were 2nd strongest Army in whole Europe and maybe 4th or 5th in the whole world.

But, as UK always gave us hard times, its kinda nice to see them fall in the same shithole they were digging for other countries.

You really dont know what smelly can of worms you opened now, do you Brits? Or , should I say:shitty Englishmen, subdued Scotsmen & Welshmen and last but only based on the list proud and independent Irishmen!
Run the fuck away from UK, they will give you soo much trouble in next 15 to 20 years, you will literally go to Poland in search for work.
Also, how do those sharia laws neighborhoods working for you?
>>
Does this mean they'll no longer need TV licenses?
>>
How to fix British economy 101

1.Get rid of migrants
2.Instead of wasting billions of pounds on migrants welfare maby help out the BRITISH people instead and it'd be far cheaper than giving that money to all the migrants too
3.The British people have more money , they spend more money and stimulate the economy
>>
File: Capture.png (32 KB, 689x400) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32 KB, 689x400
>1984
>>
Dang thought OP image was an ar and a Union Jack

Remember that one time a few years ago /k/ and /pol/ took pictures of their guns with union jacks?made BBC news think those were all in the uk and almost made them flip their shit
>>
>>78549434
It means less mudslime subhumans so surveillance can be realistically scaled back.
>>
>>78549434
Without the EU to carry the weight of governming the kingdom, the government will have to do the heavy lifting, which in turn will show us just how incompetent the fuckwitts are, and it will all come down from there.
>uk votes to leave
>sturgeon scared of people realising she's a hack politician
>votes to try and get scotland back in so she doens't have to do any work
typical fucking scott
>>
>>78554050
Kek
>>
>>78554050
>yfw after brexit it'll be just as convenient for businesses to import dirst cheap labour from india and africa as it will be to get european workers

designated shitting streets soon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.