[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uk pound gone to shit??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: iphone 116.jpg (47 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
iphone 116.jpg
47 KB, 500x322
Can someone truly redpill me on this, how can a country wanting to stop forced immigration and laws from unelected officials tank a country's currency. Is it really the jews running the banks that are now pissed about the stop of globalization striking the only way they can now? Or is it something more?
>>
Dude, just stop.

The market hasn't even been opened for a full day and yet you've decided the currency is destroyed permanently.
>>
>>78548843
the pound taking a pounding will be good for british exports as foreigners will have additional incentive to become customers.
>>
>>78548843

any level of uncertainty will cause this kind of thing, its been made worse by the markets shooting up before the result.

i don't find this too concerning, keeping business, especially in the financial sector is the real concern
>>
Top 10 UK exports

Machines, engines, pumps: US$63.9 billion (13.9% of total exports)
Gems, precious metals: $53 billion (11.5%)
Vehicles: $50.7 billion (11%)
Pharmaceuticals: $36 billion (7.8%)
Oil: $33.2 billion (7.2%)
Electronic equipment: $29 billion (6.3%)
Aircraft, spacecraft: $18.9 billion (4.1%)
Medical, technical equipment: $18.4 billion (4%)
Organic chemicals: $14 billion (3%)
Plastics: $11.8 billion (2.6%)

the pound dropped yes, but export will grow and UK exports are all important. Eu regulations were probably holding back the numbers as well.
>>
>>78548843
This picture is full of shit without context. Who are we to know that it's not the well-dressed man who's giving the money to the melanin skeleton?
>>
Not at all I have tried to look up this info on the web and every were, everyone is crying that their economy is gonna be screwed, I dont understand that at all. I personally didnt say it was tanked, just how can a vote tank/devalue a first world countries money. Only how can it tank a currency, which seems to be the buzzword flying around.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
>>
>>78549265
>the pound taking a pounding will be good for british exports

We got rid of most of our manufacturing in the 80's and 90's, so sadly we're not in a position to take advantage of the weak pound, and we also won't necessarily even have access to global markets which is what Brussels is saying.

I voted Leave btw, but I'm not lying when I say there's an almighty fuckup on the way. Could be on the same sort of scale as 2008. The economy will certainly go into recession this year, and it will probably last until late 2017, it's just a matter of how bad will it be? Will the remaining EU states want to make an example of Britain, by barring it from the EEA and putting tariffs on British goods etc, Greek-style to send a message to other states wanting to leave? Or will they conciliate in the interests of self-preservation? The omens don't look good right now, maybe cooler heads will prevail later on.
>>
>>78548843
>Is it really the jews running the banks that are now pissed about the stop of globalization striking the only way they can now?

Yes.

>Select all images with a store front
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEuN7NySu0
>>
>>78548843

Geroge the hungarian jew did this to the UK, Italy and russia before.

He said what colud happen with the LEAVE winning. Yesterday, while the goym gobbled shitty exitpolls, Soros was looking at results and projections. I mean projections based on poor and rich parts of UK and other factors.

Jew Soros, as soon as Newcastle results were out, realized that the little pro-remain, projected on other cities, gave the results that he did not like; so, he downed the pound in a few minutes - releasing some billions on the markets - and he did it right in time to take down the Japanese Yen/GBP values, the tokio stockexchange and the others that open after tokio.

I mean, no UK savers can do this alone. Only (((chosen))) riggers can.
>>
>>78548843
People get uncertain with big changes like this and their money reflect this.
>>
>>78550100

i hate the cunt but he sure knows how to make money.
>>
>>78548843
Leaving a trade union has a short-term impact on trade. Imports become more expensive, exports lose markets.

People are pulling out in a hurry because it's uncertain what the extent of the impact will be. Uncertainty = risk, and risk is usually bad. This usually creates a domino effect where things fall sharply and quickly, only to bounce back, usually in a similar timespan. Most of the current impact is just speculators cutting risks. They'll come crawling back when time shows that the world kept turning with an independent UK.
>>
Exactly i was reading that soros has fucked with countries economies before for doing shit he didnt like. So in laymen terms its member states saying fuck Britain were not going to trade with them anymore. aka jews fucking shit up yet again because we dont want their agenda.
>>
It should have been 6 billion :^(
>>
Market is fine. Some businesses just need to accommodate for different trade/market laws.
>>
>>78548843
It tanked due to the market uncertainty the brexit has created.

So long as england don't fuck up, it will bounce back pretty soon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.