[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: People who destroyed their reputation over brexit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 714x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 714x438
ITT:

People who destroyed their reputation over brexit.
>>
File: 1443036949639.jpg (19 KB, 397x348) Image search: [Google]
1443036949639.jpg
19 KB, 397x348
>>
File: 867868.jpg (171 KB, 578x1150) Image search: [Google]
867868.jpg
171 KB, 578x1150
>>78548645

Losing the EU 'science n sheit' shekels was too much for the poor guy.. RIP in pieces.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x800
Feel sorry for him, he was a leaver at heart but had to sacrifice it all to appease his puppet masters.

And now he's facing no-confidence.
>>
>>78548645
literally who
>>
>>78548645
i gotta give him credit on the fact the just didn't keel over to which side most non-regressive liberals voted for, and actually made a decision based on his interest.
>>
>>78549098
He had a good reputation? Wat?
>>
People who've made it and live comfortably don't care about the globalization because they're not losing out.

If they'd take a look at the poor fucks at the bottom of society who ARE losing out maybe they'd give more of a damn. This is why most people with lower education voted out. Because they work some shitty job stacking shelves or serving coffees and their wages AND job opportunities AND if they have no jobs at all then their welfare handouts are all being negatively impacted by the free movement of people in europe.

But people at the top don't give a shit.
>>
>>78549098
>implying rental mouths for public/state controlled broadcasting have a reputation in the first place
>>
File: 1462660773777.jpg (48 KB, 925x583) Image search: [Google]
1462660773777.jpg
48 KB, 925x583
>>78549098
A classic case of putting your audience first over the issues at hand
He pushed those fucking 'lol brits amirite' memes and now look where it got him
>>
>>78548645
Why would you willingly don that hairstyle?

At least fucking comb it.
>>
>>78549295

He lost the street cred.. He was an older brand of far leftist though, the people coming out university want something more modern i.e transgender black muslim etc.
>>
>>78548645
>thunderfoot
>reputation

never existed
>>
>>78548645
>majority of stay voters were young
>thundercuck gets more popular among the stayfags
>stayfags see his anti feminist videos and begin waking up

Doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>78549543
Oh, and yes he's on top.

>Works a research job
>could live full-time off of youtube monies if he wanted.

Free movement doesn't affect him.

It's like those politicians in sweden who live in posh white-only areas while saying multiculturalism is fine while people in the ghettos are getting their cars smashed and burned.
>>
>>78548645
I still don't know who this is, looks like Doug Walker
>>
>>78550163
Its thunderf00t, a youtube rationalist beliggerant whos been debating feminists / creationists etc for about ten billion years.

He surprised a lot of people by coming out as remain instead of brexit.
>>
File: 512WRT19N5L.jpg (50 KB, 335x475) Image search: [Google]
512WRT19N5L.jpg
50 KB, 335x475
>>78548949
>and everyone who trades now hates u
Even niggers in comedy know how to profit from a panic. Those who lost money shouldn't be traders in the 1st place.
>>
>>78550870
>Even niggers in comedy know how to profit from a panic. Those who lost money shouldn't be traders in the 1st place.

Ha yeah, Thunderfoot doesn't know much about trading. neither do most of the people analyzing this tbf.. The market is a self fulfilling prophecy of memes.
>>
>>78549098

to be fair, it's not like anyone over here watching John Oliver. People in America who thought he DESTROYED the Leave Campaign got what they wanted; self satisfaction at their 'superior' world view. The fact England voted to leave will just give them more material to bitch about and feel justified in their position.
>>
>>78548645
i don't mind elitist fuckwads but when thunderf00t made it so obvious that he had no fucking idea what he was talking about and was just winging it in the live-streams, just treating them as some completely worthless masturbatory exercise that was beneath his intellect. that was really bad form
>>
File: nigga.jpg (42 KB, 568x720) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
42 KB, 568x720
>>78552776
I felt quite irritated when I watch the sargon livestream, I figured he would actually argue but he treated it like an impossible joke and contradicted himself continuosly.
>>
>>78548645
Thundercunt destroyed it by saying the economy god demands growth even at the cost of white genocide. Preventing a 5% cut to retirement programs was more important than the future of the white race.

Traitor should be hung publicly with David Cameron, John Oliver, Merkel, and others that call for destroying our people and culture.
>>
he'll never work in this town again.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.