[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else /worried/ here? there's no way the globalist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1307391546413.png (95 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1307391546413.png
95 KB, 241x228
anyone else /worried/ here?

there's no way the globalist elites would just let us get away with this, they must have something planned
>>
We'll see
But the Jews are ready.
>>
>>78546039
Theyll just try to sink you finacially. No war will come because you have nuclear arms and most of them are in submarines with an order to shoot if contact is severed with London.
>>
I've got that feel too. I thought Brexit would always be just too good too be true. Now that it's here I can't imagine what kind of fuckery is waiting around the corner.
>>
>>78546683

Yep, after nuclear weapons regular ground warfare is not an option, so countries disobeying will find themselves in economic warfare instead. Much more subtle, and leaders cannot say it to the populace outright, they will just think the government has screwed up the economy with bad policies and vote them out in favour of some good goy who will do as he is told.
>>
>>78546039
Well they're obviously trying to make an example of the UK and bring it to the brink of civil war, then present themselves as some sort of savior.

Then again their power only goes that far, and what I've seen they're not exactly as competent and enlightened as they believe.

They wouldn't be globalists if they were.
>>
File: photo19.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
photo19.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
Collapse of civilization is coming soon.

Varg was right.
>>
We finally won against the global Jew
>>
File: Illum-CalendarBrexit.png (71 KB, 119x302) Image search: [Google]
Illum-CalendarBrexit.png
71 KB, 119x302
>>78546039

LOOK here.
AK47 over the shoulder of Camron.

Happinings INC into July.
>>
>>78546039
I can't see the revote petition going anywhere. They'll probably push for Scottish/Welsh/Irish/Londonistani independence to divide the UK, which'll be a pretty fun ride.
>>
File: Illum-Calendar.png (1017 KB, 928x578) Image search: [Google]
Illum-Calendar.png
1017 KB, 928x578
>>78546039

Full Calendar for reference.
>>
>>78548016
>Londonistani independence
I'd love to see that.
They wouldn't survive long as an EU enclave.
>>
>>78546039
I'm surprised we got this far.
Also Jo Cox's death was 'organised'
>>
I'm expecting some soros funded riots in the UK, pretty much like the ones outside of trump rallies

they're gonna turn this into a fighting against fascism angle, so violence is allowed and encouraged
>>
They're trying to tank our economy as we speak

Can't wait to put their fucking heads on spikes
>>
Globalists are happy, the UK was the only country that could weigh down Germany and France who generally are more integrationist.
>>
>>78546039

Jew here. Nothing planned yet that I know of.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
>>78546039
Britain is just going to lose all power and get conquered in a few years is all.
>>
>>78550599
>Britain
>conquered
Who exactly is going to counter London's nuclear arsenal and conquer the British Isles? France? I don't fucking think so
>>
There's multiple factions within the elite.

Jews always play both sides, but no doubt this will weaken them significantly.
>>
>>78546039

The media will be more anti-Britain
>>
>>78547928
>>78548035

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>78550803
I bet Germany is gonna try.
After all they still have a score to settle with the RAF.
>>
File: 1463708991567.jpg (114 KB, 550x514) Image search: [Google]
1463708991567.jpg
114 KB, 550x514
>>78551217
This is from the Illuminati futurists who work at the economist.

A kike magazine that predicts the future.
Commissioned by bankers and investors for bankers and investors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfq3MsvmmuQ
>>
>>78548467>>78551497
With what Navy? UK still has one of the most skilled and powerful military and their nuclear arsenal is untouchable. Sure a decapitation attack is possible but a retalliatory strike from the UK is unstopable and undetectable.
>>
They are gonna make an example out of the UK and punish them
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.