[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Brexit.png (43 KB, 604x354) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.png
43 KB, 604x354
>>
We had the world's biggest bridge until Russia was retarded enough to build a bigger one that goes to a literally who island.
>>
>>78545047
Why not build a wall that houses a bridge on top of the wall?
>>
>>78545047
What did she mean by that?
>>
File: 1330822670438.png (177 KB, 311x278) Image search: [Google]
1330822670438.png
177 KB, 311x278
>" 'Murica "
>>
>>78545047
Regurgitating Shillary's tired-assed talking points is a bridge to nowhere.
>>
>>78545047
Stupid bitch doesn't understand that Brexit will invigorate the right wing in the western world. Suddenly people who have been shamed and repressed for years will realize they can actually change things.
>>
>>78545047

if you really think about it, all Trump wants to do is build a sideways bridge along the border of Mexico
>>
>>78545047
Her subconscious:

>THIS IS BAD I NEED MORE SELECTION OF MALES TO BREED WITH. AMERICA NEEDS TO TAKE MORE REFUGEES FROM AFRICA. WHITE GENES NEED NOT APPLY.
>>
>>78545407
really makes you think...
>>
>Posted from my iPhone in my lily-white gated community where i will see zero ramifications from muslim and illegal invasion of our land

>Also my father pays my rent
>>
>>78545047
not a bad idea. build a drawbridge across rio grande. when Mexicans come, pull the bridge up and look on as they push each other off the bridge and be carried out to sea
>>
>>78546309
>Implying she isnt telling that to everyone she meets
>>
>>78545047
>effeminate little bitches are panicking about uncertainty despite living in the only super-power on Earth
surprise, surprise
>>
>>78545047
No, shill, it doesn't. Fuck globalists.
>>
>>78545047
Is she retarded? Brexit happened because the EU insisted on building bridges to fucking everywhere and no walls.

The UK wouldn't be leaving if the EU weren't threatening them with a gun to their head to take it in the ass from endless hordes of third world scum
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.