[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the world going to be fucked when millennials make up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: download (4).jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9 KB, 228x221
Is the world going to be fucked when millennials make up the majority of voters? I hope the next generation isn't cucked like us.
>>
In fairness if the 65+ were millennial age they would've voted to remain too or not bother to vote at all. Its just as people experience more the less beta they become
>>
As these 20 somethings slowly go out and gain life experience, their views will magically shift to the right. Gen-X/Boomers were also right faggots at that age.

The only generations that didn't fuck around were the ones that had world wars on at that age.
>>
there's a saying anon
you're heartless if you're not a liberal by twenty
and you're an idiot if you're not conservative by thirty
>>
I can't believe that people don't understand this

MOST ADULTS ARE MILLENNIALS. ANYONE BORN BETWEEN 1985 AND 1995 IS A MILLENNIAL. ANYONE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 31 and 21 IS A MILLENNIAL

HALF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU CLOWNS THINK ARE MILLENNIALS ARE GENERATION Z (PEOPLE UNDER 21)
>>
>>78545218
The fuck are you on about? No cohort is that small of a range.

There's some debate on the start of the range from 80 to 85. But nobody has it closing out in the mid 90s.
>>
>>78545776
Generation Y (Millennials) are born from 85 to 95, anyone after is Gen Z. I don't know why no one understands this. People have been bitching about millenials for so long that they don't know all new adults for the past 2 years have been generation Z.
>>
>>78543575
>not wanting the ultimate happening

Don't be afraid friend the fire rises
>>
File: 1466685693239.jpg (11 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
1466685693239.jpg
11 KB, 250x211
I was born in 1998 and I'm ideologically a Fascist, I arrived at this solely by reading.

Seeing how kids have always been natural contrarians (at least after the 60's) I believe we're going to see a lot more nationalists in the future as the current belief held in western society is that of egalitarianism and globalism, kids will always go against society to some degree when you don't have a family and community reinforce a specific set of values.
>>
>>78546690
>I don't know why no one understands this.
Because you're using an uncommon definition of a vague concept with a common definition and expecting everybody to share it, nitwit.
>>
>>78543575

The older you get, the more conservative you get.

It's all about real world experience. I was center right most of my life, but I was always open to liberal ideas.

Then I had student loan issues when my wealthy dad wanted me to pay for my final year in college (to build character). I basically had to drop out for 2 years because he was rich, and that made me ineligible until I was 22.

I had a liberal boss in an awesome store that was all white staffed. When people left, he would replace them with black women, so our store would be more "inclusive". Guess what, the place fell apart.

I once got in HUGE trouble at a job because me a black co-worker were talking about the latest Chappelle show (the blind kkk skit). The term "nigger" came up, and another black employee heard and it got super ugly. Black jokes, from black comedian, talking to black co-worker was was totally fine with it.

Ever cut a $400,000 check to the IRS? I have (for the company I work for). watching 4/10 dollars go out the door will change you.

There is such a thing as " the real world", and once you dive in, and you are accountable for your own actions, most of the liberal ideology feels are blown out my the suffering you will endure personally.

Or, as I prefer to think about

>I don't want to hear about how the world works from someone who doesn't pay their own car insurance.
>>
>>78547362
The only problem with the right-wing now is that they don't have an inspiring message that can keep people enthralled once they grow out of their rebellious phase. Look at Lenny Bruce or George Carlin. They talked about how unfair the world is, and indirectly gave hope for a better future.

The likes of Sam Hyde and Gavin McInnes aren't going to do that. They're too deep in the "fuck the world" shit. It won't keep these edgy males interested once they've started raising kids and lost a good portion of their testosterone.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 599x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 599x463
>>78543575
I'm 18, my generation is slowly becoming red pilled.

Give us time.
>>
File: america being great.jpg (135 KB, 500x1043) Image search: [Google]
america being great.jpg
135 KB, 500x1043
>>78549305
The technological and engineering marvels that capitalism and the west have given the world seem like fertile ground for the right as a counter-point to progressives trying to drag everything back into the mud.

I've been hoping Trump would make space part of his platform.
>>
>>78543575
I have a moderately conservative dad who voted for jimmy carter in his youth, hey can change, just poke holes in their bubble of self righteousness whenever you can.
>>
>>78549879
He's brought up the decline of our space program in his speeches.
>>
that will never happen. birthrates are far too low. the average age will only go up in europe (50+ within few decades). millennials will never have numbers on their side, and by the time they are 60 they will be conservatives themselves.
>>
>>78550479
Not as a major initiative that he's committing himself to fixing though. At least not that I've heard, I'ld love to be wrong about that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.