[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we all just emigrate to Dubai and collect welfare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dubai_10[1].jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
dubai_10[1].jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Why don't we all just emigrate to Dubai and collect welfare?
>>
>>78543144
IIRC you can't be a citizen in Dubai unless you marry a native emirati.
>>
we aren't niggers. at least I'm not, are you?
>>
>>78543144
Sounds like a good plan desu.
>>
>>78543144

As sound plan as an-hero
>>
>>78543144
There's no welfare in Dubai. No income tax.

If you don't have a job, or if you commit a crime they deport you instantly.
>>
>>78543552
Sounds like a measure to keep out foreigners, didn't know they were so racist there.

They are filthy rich, why are they so hesitant to share some of their pie with us? Do they hate me for my skin colour?
They could get a lot of cultural enrichment out of my christian beliefs and native cuisine. Just imagine all the Currywurst-Buden they are missing out on. Are they afraid of change? Simple-minded sandpeople, they clearly aren't educated enough.
>>
File: woman-crying[1].jpg (325 KB, 1024x778) Image search: [Google]
woman-crying[1].jpg
325 KB, 1024x778
Do they actually think Dubai BELONGS to THEM?
I can't even.

To think that they could put their own people first when there's so many poor people they could help out... That they could discriminate purely based on skin color?!?
I'm crying.
>>
>>78543144
Sand, concrete and muslims everywhere, such a nice place to live.
>>
>>78543144
Why don't we just raise the minimum wage to $50 per hour?

Why don't we just stop all crime?

Why don't we just end poverty?

Why don't we just live in peace?

Really makes you think, I'm for #RemainHillary now
>>
>>78545637
If money is what makes people do evil things... Why don't we just get rid of money?!

If democracy enables nazi parties like the NPD and the AfD why don't we just get rid of democracy???

Bringt einen richtig zum Nachdenken...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.