[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me this doesn't make you sad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gqC_Cmhuek

/pol/ wants to stop Syrians espcape their country just because they're Muslim.

Just watch the first 5 minutes and report back. Thoughts? Has this changed your mind at all?

The scenes in the hospitals are terrible.
>>
I hope all Syrians are tortured in a giant sand pit in the Middle East for all eternity
>>
>>78541795
Maybe they shouldn't store weapons in the hospitals and use them as ATGM positions.
>>
Death to sandniggers
>>
>>78541795
Fuck them and fuck their country I hope we turn it into radioactive dust.
>>
>Turn country to shit.
>Now want to leave after turning it to shit.
>>
Does Syria have those giant sand worms like in Stars Wars
>>
>>78542833
Turn other countries to shit
>>
>>78541955

Your a stupid mother fucker. Read a bit more before u comment. Learn of the Alweit. Sp. One of The only acceptable mudslimes. They're sell outs to islam. And that's a good thing. Also I could be spelling it wrong. But fuck u, I don't care.
>>
File: 1466541882048.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1466541882048.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>78541795
>wanting cowards that are too scared to fight for their own people to move to your country
>>
>>78541795
Syrians should stay in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, etc.
>>
>>78541795

Didnt click on it as I have to finish watch several thousand videos of Muslims raping Yazidis first, and sometimes I get confused about who the good guys are.

Oh in other news, barbaric and uncivilised people to barbaric and uncivilised things to one another.
>>
>>78541795
War is always tragic but moving Muslims into the first world brings Muslim ideas into the first world. The Islamic world is the way it is because of Muslim ideas. So I'm against immigration if they're not Christians or something besides Muslims, basically. Race doesn't come into it. Their wars don't come into it.
>>
File: Donald-Trump-Mouth-Eyes-97548.jpg (107 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-Mouth-Eyes-97548.jpg
107 KB, 1000x666
>>78542869
>sand worms
>star wars
THE GOD-EMPEROR SHALL HAVE NONE OF THIS.
>>
middle east has always been a shithole, thats something i have always seen on television since i was a little kid and im from the 80's.
why should i care, if one problem gets solved in that dry dirtbag 10 others will evovle and they will keep killing eachother no matter what.

WHY SHOULD I CARE.
>>
>>78543328

this picture makes me uneasy
>>
>>78544132
Trump is the Almighty. He can choose the future he wants and bring it into being.
>>
>>78541795
Why aren't they fighting for their homes and families?
>>
>>78542343

They should build SAM batteries in schools instead!
>>
>>78541795
They can fuck off, go and fuck off to fight for your country you fucking goat munchers.
Kill them all Ivan kill them all
>>
>>78541795
>/pol/ wants to stop Syrians espcape their country

I don't give a shit if they escape their country so long as they don't come here. We don't have an obligation to give our lands away to sandniggers just because muh feels.
>>
I dont feel anything.

War is war.

Fix your country.
>>
>>78544776
Kek
>>
>>78541795
They asked for it when they accepted sharia law.
No pity what so ever.
>>
>>78541795
No. Reap what you sow with that retarded ass religion that desperately needs a schism.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.