[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw BREXIT was for nothing https://youtu.be/B0ktojE6WQA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: merkel-DW-Wissenschaft-Berlin.jpg (46 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
merkel-DW-Wissenschaft-Berlin.jpg
46 KB, 780x438
>mfw BREXIT was for nothing

https://youtu.be/B0ktojE6WQA

HAHAHA GET KEKED BRITBONGS YOU WILL BE STILL BE A EU SLAVE + YOUR ECONOMY IS FUCKED
>>
>>78541591
Not true. At this point, only Hillary can help the world and our country.
>>
>>78541784
I agree. Hillary will be a great president. I am voting for her and so should other people.
>>
Hey, I remember this thread from several minutes ago.
>>
>people can't tell the difference between nigel's leave campaign and the official one
Are lefties so brain damaged that they literally can't tell the difference between any two groups?
>>
Try it, Germany. You'll get absolutely destroyed.
>>
>>78541591
Not a mistake yet. Time will tell.
>>
>>78541784
>Hillary

It doesn't matter who gets elected, the US is gonna help the UK no matter what.
>>
>>78541784
>>78541839
Hillary trolls don't even know how to use proxies for same fagging.

Everybody knows your the same person
>>
>>78541591
nigel was never a part of the official leave campaign and never promised that figure

also, the leave campaign used the gross figure of £350 million, to hammer the point home the EU have legally ringfenced up to that amount and can take up to that amount, and lso the rebates are not always certain or guaranteed amounts.

Retards like you who say they should have included the net figure are fucking beyond, because the amount week on week changes but recently was £280 million per week.

You just want to hate brexit, you have no honest intellectual desire to understand it, in its wider context.
>>
brb buying GBP
>>
>>78541784
>>78541839
>>78542176

this is some falseflagging shilling inception shit going on here
>>
File: 1463372526017.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1463372526017.png
20 KB, 658x643
>>78541784
>>78541839
>>
>>78541784
>>78541839
this is b8, right?
>>
>>78541591
>that youtube vid
Well that was fast.
>>
>>78542706
I am a different person from that Hillary supporter look at the poster ID baka.
>>
>>78541591
>will all of the money we reclaim from the EU go on the NHS
>obviously I can't guarantee that and nobody really thought that was the case anyway because of the nature of the way the money is handled and the fact that we have other priorities also

>OMG U SED TEN BIL FOR NHS U LIE U LIE PROPOGANDA REPEAL LEAVE VOTEE BACK TO LORD MERKEL
>>
>>78541591
rebates are only 55 million, so its 295 million instead of 350 million. big deal faggots.
>>
>>78541839
>>78541784
samefag is from /b/ where there is no ID
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.