[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
Hey /pol/ I am in an argument at work that blacks, not whites commit the most rapes in America. Can anyone post or link the BOJ statistics where they finally separates crimes by race without including Hispanics as white?
>>
>>78540987
Good question. Don't really know but maybe try another way to redpill them.
>>
>>78540987
Good question. Don't really know but maybe try another way to redpill them.

Otherwise, Show them notes to prove they classify hispanics as white to prove Blacks, Even if we chop it in half, Commit some more.
>>
>>78541474
The only issue is that the statistics from earlier dates combine Blacks and Hispanics and white and Hispanics. It skews the statistics.
>>
You're wrong. Whites commits more rapes than blacks.

However blacks commit more rapes than whites per person.

Whites commit 65% of rapes.
Blacks commit 32.5% of rapes.

However whites are 72.4% of the population and blacks are 12.2% of the population.
>>
>>78541744
Here's another way to phrase it:
Whites commit more rapes than blacks in the usa. However a black person is more likely to rape than a white person in the usa.
>>
>>78541744
66%* for white. It's the new meme stock.
>>
>>78540987
>Hey /pol/ I am in an argument at work that blacks, not whites commit the most rapes in America.
Dude, you're gonna get fired.
>>
>>78542110
I'm in the military they can't fire me. Not a heated argument, everyone's pretty chill.
>>
>>78542110
He deserves it. He's fucking stupid for arguing about such a thing.

If he had said "at a higher rate" then that would be a different story. Although the liberal he's arguing with would have just said "yeah but it's because they're poor."

By saying higher total, he paints himself into a sad little corner.
>>
>>78542530
>I'm in the military they can't fire me.
Actually thats even worse. They can throw you in military prison and THEN fire you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.