[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Hillary still running for president? seriously i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (381 KB, 660x751) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
381 KB, 660x751
Is Hillary still running for president? seriously i can't tell.

Does she seriously think that hiding and waiting for the whole thing to be over help her chances?

Trump should speak more about how she doesn't want to face the people desu.
>>
>>78540326
As of right now, Hillary is the only one campaigning. Trump's campaign has been running low on funds and has been MIA for a while now. Last I checked Trump himself was in Scotland.
Meanwhile Hillary has been running ads and actively campaigning still. She's pulling ahead of Trump in polls across the board and if the Trump campaign doesn't pull it together and do SOMETHING they're going to have a bad time come November.
>>
>>78540326
Hillary is very unlikable she has to keep a low profile to retain her voters

It's why she didn't do another debate with bernie
>>
>>78541462
>Trump's campaign has been running low on funds and has been MIA for a while now.
What the fuck are you talking about? he had like 4 major speeches in the last month alone.
>>
>>78541462
Go back to Canada, you fagget
>>
>>78541462
At least Trump has beat all of the Republican candidates... Bernie is still there.
>>
>>78541666
Trump's campaign has a total of 4 million dollars which is critically low for a presidential campaign. Ben Carson had more money than that before he dropped out. There hasn't been one Trump tv ad and if he wants to reach the largest audience possible, public appearances aren't going to cut it.
Also,
>speeches
He's made public statements. That's not a campaign.

>>78541662
She doesn't need to be likeable if the democrats can make themselves appear to be the only electable party. All they need to do is make the repubs look like a shitshow.

>>78542454
Yeah that's true. Bernie has hurt the democrats more than he's helped at this point.
>>
>>78542689

No it isn't low.

He has his own jet, his own employees, his own cars, his own everything. He doesn't have to rent a plane to fly to a rally, he just pays for the fuel.

He doesn't need to run ads because everyone gives him tons of free publicity nonstop.

What is he spending money on that he'd run out of? Name something.
>>
>>78543568
Well the fact that Hillary is starting to pull ahead shows that something isn't working right with what he's doing. It could either be that his support base is shrinking and he needs to pour more money into reaching a wider audience. Of that's the case he'll need to hire more people (right now he employs 69) to write and organize local campaign efforts. He'll need to buy regional adtimes across the country. He'll also need to pay to host more events in which he does more than make a quick statement. Employing people, making content, buying ad space, and hosting events adds up to a lot of money.
>>
>>78544367

Because pre-election polls always show the result.

Just like how two days ago it said that BREXIT was going to lose the vote and then it passed.
>>
>>78544667
By a 1% margin
>>
>>78545127

It said they were going to lose by over 5%.

Plenty of difference.
>>
>>78540326

It sort of does I think. Trump is mostly hurting himself while Hillary refuses to engage with him directly, but if she's forced to have real press conferences with people who ask the wrong questions she'll immediately look bad. It's pure damage control.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.