[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YEH SOVEREIGNTY EVERYTHING IS NOW PERFECT NOTHING TO WORRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sharia-for-the-UK.jpg (111 KB, 550x364) Image search: [Google]
sharia-for-the-UK.jpg
111 KB, 550x364
FUCK YEH SOVEREIGNTY

EVERYTHING IS NOW PERFECT

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

>The UK has accepted about 1,000 refugees

YEH NOW THAT WE DONT HAVE TO DO THAT EVERYTHING WILL FIX ITSELF
>>
>>78534918
Chill out, EUstein, no ones saying any of that. But voting out of the union is the first step to fix all of those things
>>
>>78535540
>solidify the position of shitstains by making them the only migrants in your country
>separate yourselves from some 400 million whites who are also unhappy with muslims and are starting to show it pretty fucking fast
>make yourselves reliant on the good will of shitstain nations to retain your trade

"fix"
>>
>>78534918
Sorry, the U.K. No longer recognises your flag.
Ergo, you have no comment.
As of 5am this morning uk time....we don't have to listen to you. And your 'last in line for flag choosing' ways
>>
>>78535952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
>>
>>78535952
You only have to listen to Abdul and Matumbu from now on.

Congratulations.
>>
We're going to crash the union lads

Anyone who doubts and scoffs is an opportunist degenerate scrounger trying to hide their bitterness that we have the balls and they're getting no bennies
>>
>>78537339
I quite like Paula Abdul, not heard of the other artist though anon.
Is it perchance a folksinger from whichever freedom lacking shithole you hail from?
>>
>>78534918
>Nigerian """"German"""" too dumb to know leave was the best option

This forces the EU to change or die.

A remain win would proven democracy is dead and made far right groups highly attractive.

Now you will see the EU elite giving away power to keep office, this ensures peace.
>>
Best day of 2016 so far. If you start rounding up sand niggers tomorrow and deporting them to Germany it would be the beginning of the best year since as far back as I can remember.
>>
>>78537565
I'm surprised they're not forcing you to speak Arabic yet.
Enjoy you new Caliphate, jewish puppets.
>>
>>78538172
>This forces the EU to change or die.

Lel no

It solidifies the Union. The EU was fucked because Britain represented a huge amount of the public and it couldn't get it on board for anything. Britain, being a massively eurosceptic force, cucked it.

Now either Marine le Pen and her ilk take over and lead the EU in a better direction or the status quo is strengthened and we continue.

The fact of the matter is, a leave vote is stupid beyond comprehension and a remain vote is stupid beyond comprehension. Your only possible positive outcome was a 50.1% for remain to a 49.9% for a remain, Cameron resigns, massive shuffle of political forces in the UK, court repeals EU law supremacy, the UK backs Marine le Pen for the French elections.

You overshot and you're going to get massively, fucked.
>>
The EU wont be forcing them 2 obey EU law anymore. British will decide what happens n Britain
>>
>>78535891
>separate yourselves from some 400 million whites
Saying there are no differences between white Europeans is just as stupid as saying race doesn't exist. French values differ from English values, German values differ from Spanish values. Besides geography almost every European nation is completely and utterly distinct.

The EU is a fucking failure, a sad attempt to create a United States of Europe.

Besides, it has become evident that most European whites are cucked beyond fucking measure, the UK separating from them is a good thing. Half of the entire British voting population is sane, which is a great deal more than any other European nation. It is better if they pursue their own goals, with their own unique interests in mind than be dragged down by the sinking ship that is the EU.
>>
>>78538979
WTF is so bad about Marine Le Pen? I don't like a lotta her policies, but shes better than that goddamn commie they got in office now
>>
>>78538979
Oh go and eat some waffles belgfag. Your only famous landmark is a kid pissing into a puddle anyway.
>>
>>78539395
I live in a FN city, FN doesn't know how to manage my small city, they fucked up many events, failed the to deal with violence from immigrants (especially eastern Europeans, just 3 days ago Romanians stabbed a kid for his phone in my small fucking town) and don't listen to the people. I simply won't vote next time I'm tired of being rused.
>>
>>78538296
>start rounding up sand niggers and deporting them to Germany

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>78541062
US army recruitments I would imagine.
You guys just shoot them whilst they're children to cut out all the red tape
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.