[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First the Bernouts, now them britbongs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 33
File: pYgynhG.png (47 KB, 610x305) Image search: [Google]
pYgynhG.png
47 KB, 610x305
>>
Yeah, I'm getting tired of their shit. We dont' want you!
>>
Sorry Canada, seems like your country is going to become a cancer containment country
>>
Because we're the cuck capital of the world

You have out PM to thank for that
>>
>>78534280
Because Bernouts and EU cucks have this false view that Canada is as cucked as Trudeau's policies and want to come up here. They're going to have a bad wake-up call when they realize that outside of Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec City and Montreal, Canada doesn't give free handouts or put up with SJW or cuckoldry bullshit.

>burnouts and EU cuckolds move to those four cities
>trudeau reveals his plan all along was to attract degenerates to these cities so he could nuke them into giant man-made lakes and save the west
>trudeau gets hailed as an anglo hero
>>
You're a lighthouse to them.

Except, imagine if that lighthouse was a gigantic black cock.

That's what they see you as.
>>
>>78535022
No, lad. We still haven't reached anywhere close to French, German, or Swede levels of cuckoldry.

Some of our biggest news outlets slander Trudeau's policies.

>>78535168
too bad canada hasn't been raped by big black thirdworlders yet. eu cucks and burnouts are better moving to germany
>>
>>78534280
>implying toronto isnt already cucked
>>
>>78534925
They'll congregate in shitty ass Toronto anyway. Only freedom loving people can handle prairie winters and B.C. is chinkville.
>>
>>78534280
have you seen your cucklord of PM.
>>
>>78534925
>implying it's not like this already
>>
File: Facebook-693ceb.png (129 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-693ceb.png
129 KB, 500x504
>>78535415
Fucking Trudeau man, it took me ten years to get sick of Harper and ten months to get sick of that silver spoon asshole.
>>
>>78535415
cucklord's views and the average canuck's views don't mingle at all.

we're a country full of middle-grounders ruled by a cuck whereas most of the EU is a union of cucks ruled by cucks.
>>
>>78535415
Go away Pedro. You still have some toilets to clean
>>
>>78534280
>>78534727
>>78534925
>>78535022
>>78535168
>>78535370
>>78535415
None of them actually ever come here. They never have and never will. They've been saying this for years. You can't just up and move to another country and most of them won't meet the requirements.
>>
All part of Trudeau's plan. He's attracting the leftist cucks, and when there's enough, he's going to pull a second holocaust, except this time, there will be more than Jews.
>>
>>78536246
they can apply as refugees because most of them are muslims anyways
>>
>>78536246
I could fucking go to England right now. It's not hard, when you're commonwealth.
>>
>>78534280
Hippy leftists love their WEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>78536397
Sweet dreams
>>
>>78534280
Those faggots are 100% talk.
>>
If remaincucks love the EU so much why don't they move to another EU country instead of Canada?
>>
>>78536461
Canada doesn't just open the floodgates to any random refugee either, unlike the European Union. Most muslim refugees aren't even illegible to come to Canada. We haven't been hit hard by muslims or nogs and we probably won't since cuckdeau only cherrypicks a few mudshit women and children. we've been hit harder by Filipino and Jap natural disaster refugees.
>>
>>78534727
>>78534280
Because you've got a reputation as a decent country. Healthcare, education, lots of forests and no mass shootings.
>>
>>78536519
I can't wait until Trudeau can't keep that goddamm promise and begs people for another four years to "finish the job".

NDP and Grits are my most hated parties now.
>>
reminder that pajeet, fresh off the plane from india with his college diploma will get a job over you in canada along with free courtside basket ball tickets
>>
>>78534925
if #frexit is next, they can go to Quebec
>>
>>78534280
Don't worry about it, they won't be able to get in.
Doctors and engineers and other skilled individuals a country wants in its immigrants don't up and leave because a vote didn't go their way.
Unskilled laborers won't be accepted including socialogy baristas, unless they're from a shithole and qualify as a refugee.
>>
File: 12f3gf3433ff.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
12f3gf3433ff.png
30 KB, 657x527
We play the mom of the world.
>>
we wuz peace keepers an shieeeet
>>
File: die hippie.jpg (12 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
die hippie.jpg
12 KB, 300x227
They should figure out that our cops are actually curbstompers. While not as outright corrupt as Burgers can be they won't hesitate to destroy you.
>>
>>78537041
pretty much this. cuckdeau may be a cuck but the oceans allow him to cherrypick refugees. he's only let in mudshit women, children, and the only mudshit men he's let in are ones with degrees that can fulfill jobs we need.

we haven't been flooded by shitskins yet because there's no fence they can just cut down.
>>
>>78537195
this.
>>
>>78536246
This. Dumb white liberals don't realize how intense our immigration laws are. I know that our PM is a cuck but even he and his handlers aren't retarded enough to open our borders completely.
>>
>>78536802
GJ voting them in, retard.
>>
>>78535107
I live in Vancouver but am visiting to the kootenays. Such a nice life style out here, gonna go shoot an old rifle to start the day, hike up the mountain and then bbq.

Only problem with moving out here is wtf to do for work, I do trades.
>>
File: logo_green_160_en_0.png (30 KB, 542x160) Image search: [Google]
logo_green_160_en_0.png
30 KB, 542x160
>>78537574
I voted for the Green Party.
>>
>>78534280
Because we haven't built the wall yet, but it's coming soon.
>>
File: Banff in the winter.jpg (49 KB, 550x358) Image search: [Google]
Banff in the winter.jpg
49 KB, 550x358
>>78537879
Outside of the four cities of cuckoldry, Canada really is a beautiful place with a great life style wherever you go. Every time I go out West I love going to the Rockies.
>>
You're like the quarantine zone, Canada.
>>
>>78534280
How's the situation in Canada regarding refugees and non-white foreingers at the time?
I'm considering to move to Canada but I here much about shitskins and chinese people dominating the streets of Canada.
>>
>>78538617
Most of the country is fine outside of Vancouver and Toronto.
>>
>>78534280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
>>
>>78538348
We quarantine the libshits in vancouver, toronto, montreal and quebec city fampai. It's canada's burden to bare to keep north america and canada protected from libshits

>>78538617
It's only true in two cities. Vancouver is Hong Kong and Toronto is full of libshits and mudslimes. Quebec City and Montreal are white but it's full of libshits and feminists.

Literally everywhere else in Canada is very white and although still liberal, are generally against SJWs and think Trudeau's turning us into a joke.

If you're coming to Canada, either move to the prairies, move to rural Quebec, move to the Maritimes or move to Newfoundland. They're the only places in Canada where Mohammads don't get glorified.

Quebec has been fighting to get mudslimes to stop wearing garbage bags over their heads and Newfoundland's very Christian, mudslimes get beaten up there if they challenge Christianity
>>
>>78539132
I like having Vancouver around. People always talk about going to Amsterdam for the weekend to get whacked out on goofers.

I don't know why, when we have our own version right at home.
>>
>>78538617
Ottawa is quickly becoming arab and somali land
>>
>>78539487
Vancouver may be Hong Kong but Hong Kong is still more desirable than Ontarabia
>>
>>78534280
Cause your country welcomes the worst of the vile with open arms

You can thank Justin for that
>>
>>78539949
Not really lad. Canada accepts the best of the vile but they're still vile and shouldn't be here. We have very strict Immigration policies that does in depth background checks only cherrypicks the mudshits with degrees and diplomas instead of letting random rapefugees pour in unaccounted for.
>>
>>78539949
Okay, America. You realize that I'm counting you guys right?
>>
So did any of you guys see the letter that some refugees wrote where they were complaining about being given Canadian Middle Eastern food and not authentic Middle Eastern food?
>>
>>78536842
That reminds me of a time when I was returning to Canada from UK on British Airlines plane. 3/4 of the plane was filled with Indians and pakis let, and one old white lady said to her husband with sarcasm 'oh, look honey real Canadians are going home'
>>
>>78538204

This family. The further you get away from Toronto, you actually see the level of cuck progressively decrease. I'm from Peterborough, and a lad on here a couple nights ago that just moved from ottawa was even surprised how penly racist we all are
>>
>>78540864
I'm from Harbour Grace, Newfoundland senpaichi. I have literally never seen a mudslime in person for 10 years, and that was when I went to Ottawa to see a dying relative.

The only shitskin we have in town is a doctor imported from India but he's a devout christian

Everybody here jokes around about how fucking stupid mainlanders out west are for cucking their shit up with refugees.

And to make matters even more hilarious, libcuck "comedy" shows from the mainland make fun of newfoundland for being too white and not being as accepting towards refugees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9KCqQZJpA
>>
>>78535272
this.

our swathy size and scrappy attitude when it comes to politics (not voting, as we are super apathetic) is to what until someone fucks up and then tear into them.

trudeau's lack of substance for any real change, and his refusal to even recognise the Anglo/Franco make-up of this country makes him hugely unpopular with non-regressives, aka 60% of this country.
>>
WE DONT WANT ANY MORE LIBTARDS

WE'RE FULL

WE ELECTED PM SELFIESTICK BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS
>>
>white
>educated
>hard working

why won't canada let me in?
>>
>>78537195
>buddy in high school is somewhat smart but a total jock
>lax bro
>fucks up his leg, has to change career paths
>becomes a cop
>a few months as Toronto PD curbstomping bixnoods at jane/weston, kennedy/#2, king and etobicocke, and he starts posting anti-trudeau memes and nationalist posts on goybook, infuriating his libtard friends

the guy isn't even white, but god do I love what he's becoming.
>>
>>78541861
Because your a ciswhitemale

That's basically the same as letting Hitler into our country
>>
>>78534280
How good is Canada for immigration? I'm thinking of moving to pursue stargazing because you can't see shit in Singapore.

White collar worker, perfectly law abiding citizen who pays taxes.
>>
>>78540620
I didn't, but really not surprised tho
>>
>>78542271
immigration laws can be strict lad
>>
File: Im_Moving_To_Canada.jpg (162 KB, 921x309) Image search: [Google]
Im_Moving_To_Canada.jpg
162 KB, 921x309
>>78534280

Because your seen as a passive secondary option.

Like when a whore settles down with the beta she doesn't respect.
>>
>>78542271
It's easy if you're Muslim or Chinese millionaire

Otherwise good luck even trying to become a PR
>>
The thing is we don't just open the flood gates and let everyone in. We nitpick and require them to be sponsored. Then after that they have to go through intensive orientation. You can't simply flee to Canada. You have to work for it.
>>
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/06/24/this-is-number-one-question-on-google-in-u-k-right-now.html

KEK
>>
>>78542333
http://www.lfpress.com/2016/06/14/londons-cross-cultural-learner-centre-mistreated-refugees-20-just-arrived-syrians-say

They also complain about doctor waiting times which is pretty much as Canadian as they'll ever get
>>
>>78542537

This is why Canada is a cooperative multicultural nation and not just a crock-pot of ethnicity.
>>
>>78542186
>>78542485
Stop spreading disinfo lad, we don't accept any random muslim who wants to come to Canada. the vast majority of mudshit refugees in europe who apply to come to canada get turned down.
>>
>>78539132
add rural ontario to that list.

>>78539949
that's not even remotely true, just memes. most of our immigrants are Raj and family who were semi-rich in India.

You've gotta be middle-class level in Canada even to afford to apply.

>>78540620
fuck em

>>78541568

>Everybody here jokes around about how fucking stupid mainlanders out west are for cucking their shit up with refugees.

Newfies given aur bys out west a tuggin time bout shitskins? yes by.

>>78540864
Kingston, here. White Canada is best Canada. Toronto thinks its the centre of the world and where a lot of media is stationed. It gives an unrealistic point of view of Canadians.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: rural/townie Canadians have more in common with rural Americans than they do with city-folk. and the level of racism is much higher than liberals think it is, but it's so subtle and kept within old stock communities that they'd never pick up on it
>>
>>78536776
We have plenty of criminal shootings with Somalian gangsters firing into crowds of people and hitting little kids, that's worse than the occasional spree shooting terrorist.

The healthcare is only good for emergencies, otherwise it is run into the ground by politicians who defund it every year. If you have non emergency concerns, like screening, physical exams, needing corrective surgery ect. you will just not get it for years and years thus a lot of people are now driving across the border to pay American doctors cash.

Education is extremely expensive in Canada, you're better off going to Germany where schooling is tuition free or even Belarus or other Europe country with very low cost tuition. In fact the best thing you can do is really apply yourself to get into a US ivy league school for free (they all offer 100% grants for most of their students).

There's also really only a handful of places you can live in Canada, notably the West Coast because everywhere else is freezing the rest of the year.
>>
>>78534280
DUDE
WILDFIRES
LMAO
>>
>>78542737
This shit is true. If you're from muslim majority country except Pakistan you get put into an express line of business for putting you through.
>>
>>78542370
Surely skilled labour is always in demand?
>>78542485
Do you mean generally well off, or literally a millionaire? Do I have to declare my net worth?
>>
>>78542485

It's really not.

See >>78542537

Even if you're rich, you still have to have a private sponsor. You can apply for citizenship or visa, but that's an even more grueling process.
>>
>>78542186

grew up in rural northeast US. just want to live in a nice small fishing town in northeast or northwest canada, watch hockey, have some beers with local friends after a good days work. wish to leave behind the neo-liberal menace taking control of my country.

but because im a white, working, educated, male, i get turned down.
>>
Your country, or at least Ontario, were literally founded on cucks leaving after the American Revolution.
>>
>>78543041
I think you need something like 200,000 on hand and 800,000 in assests and you get a free pass into Canada to come and fuck up our housing market
>>
>>78537423
>how intense our immigration laws are.
They really are. The one exception is refugee/asylum entrants, but even those can wait up to a year and a half for processing if they don't come from Syrian refugee camps.
>>
>>78543041
It's dead simple to get into Canada.

You come here and take ESL, or literally any other paid school course.

While taking the course you're allowed to work. You go work and get a F/T job offer, and that's visa sponsorship. You're in, easy as fuck.

Most of Brazil does this, they come here and take ESL or even hair salon courses and get full citizenship. You just have to prove you can support yourself while staying in Canada that's all.
>>
>>78543010

More dis-info. I work with immigrants, from everywhere. They have to work off their sponsor, which usually means they are placed at a job and are guaranteed work, but it costs them hundreds of dollars a month. Then, if the law changes, which happens a lot, they have to get lawyers and fight to stay in the country. It's not easy to stay in Canada. You literally have to work for it.
>>
>>78536776

Pretty much.

I don't think get how they think they can just come here tho..

Didn't Trudeau the traitor already said it won't be likely any of them will be admitted?
>>
>>78536751
>We haven't been hit hard by muslims
Explain the Muslim Brotherhood supports in Trudeau's parliament then (see Omar Alghabra)
>or nogs
We're better then the Americans but the BLM ideologies still surface here among the Somalis and West Indians which caused the so called BLM protests in Toronto and Vancouver despite Canada being pretty damn unbiased when it comes to police.
>>
>>78542380
>2 million for this piece of shit
It's so obvious it's money laundering. I coulden't imagine it being anything else.
>>
>>78534280
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>78543041
Immigrants only get into Canada if they're skilled, pretty much.

>>78543010
If mudshits are in immediate danger, the only refugees we bring in are children and women. If mudshits aren't in immediate danger, the only refugees we bring in are muslims with degrees and diplomas who can actually fill high-end empty job spaces.

This is why you don't see mudshit riots in Canada compared to the EU. Cuckdeau only cherrypicks thousands of mudslimes who are skilled and willing to work, or women and their children. The EU destroys their borders and opens all gates to any random literally who.

Every single mudshit that comes into Canada has to be thoroughly background checked before they can hop on a plane or a boat, compared to Europe where mudslimes can screw a fence and pour in by the millions

We take in the best mudshits, but mudshits shouldn't even be here in the first place.
>>
>>78535596
This is how the whole Country went. The argument against Harper was basically we don't want an old white-male. It doesn't hold weight when matched against anything else. Look at Trump's rise for instance.
>>
>>78543528
I work with PRC and it's fucking easy to get into our country. We have people getting PR cards right now that have massive INTERPOL files about them. All they need to do next is spend the next 4 our of 6 years in the country and they're good
>>
>>78543528

After 4 years of living in Canada, if you've managed to not get bankrupted out of the country, you get your citizenship.
>>
>>78543528
Sponsored immigrants are much different than foreign students coming here who have any kind of desired skill.

I live in Vancouver beside an ESL school and every single student there is Brazillian, and most are accountants or already have degrees from Brazil so immediately find employment after finishing ESL. It's impossible to get into Canada if you directly apply as an immigrant but the backdoor is go through as school program.
>>
>>78537289
Clearly you haven't visited Toronto or Vancouver recently.
>>
>>78543595
We consume a lot of american media crap and there's this stupid sentiment to be just like them sometimes. I don't think we even have enough black people for the mounties to care about being racist towards them. There's such a stark difference between America and Canada in regards to blacks.

I can remember the first time in my life I saw a black person with my own eyes, but if you go to america, it's like every second person is a different colour.

Anyway, you get Canadians mimicking stuff like BLM alot. We also like to pretend that Kevin O' Leary is Trump incarnate.
>>
>>78543772

I've seen those freebies, they usually end up getting kicked out within the first year cause they don't find work.
>>
>>78544108
Should read my other posts ITT lad. All of the shitskins congregate to four cities, Vancouver, Toronto, and a few fuck off to Montreal and Quebec City.

Because all mudshits congregate to these cities, that leaves the rest of Canada very white and not very cucked or controlled by Cuckdeau.
>>
>>78543888

I'm not talking about student or work visas. Ya, if your school or company sends you over and you're here for 4 years, you get qualify for citizenship. But you're already educated and useful.
>>
>>78544215
If working 12hrs a week at timmies counts as work then I don;t know how these people fail
>>
>>78544129

depends on where you are. the first black people i saw (other than on TV or when travelling away from home) was when i went to college.
>>
>>78543639
>Immigrants only get into Canada if they're skilled, pretty much.

Not true. You would have to be an idiot to believe this.

>>78543851

>if you've managed to not get bankrupted out of the country, you get your citizenship.

How about all the non-whites just living in community housing and welfare leeching?

My message and stand point will always be Canada is for whites only and if you have bad sentiment towards our Anglo past and choose to try and kick dirt on it or deny it you should be shipping out immediately.
>>
>>78542929
Any nice neighborhoods in Kingston? I've been spoiled in Ottawa by living right next to a nice open area for my dogs with a few baseball diamonds and soccer fields. Sadly South Keys is becoming even more of an Arab and Somali hotbed.
>>
>>78544514
>exactly two black families in my town
>they are all extremely productive members of society and have some of the nicest properties on the north end
>>
>>78536113
At least we poo in the loo, Panjarnadsharna.
>>
>>78544514
Florida, Seattle, Texas, San Jose. I haven't travelled America far and wide like I have Canada, but you guys have a lot of blacks. It super noticeable when you come from Canada. We have way more burka people than black people.
>>
>>78544465

They are probably living in groups. As long as they are working, they can stay. I haven't seen any of that in the Maritimes though.
>>
>>78544433
You can still get in with just a hair salon course though, my g/f's hair dresser is from Brazil and came here to go to some silly hair academy, she's now working F/T at a salon with citizenship path.

Super simple to get into Canada that way, even if you speak english pay to go to a cheap ESL school just so you can get at that work visa.

Meanwhile the fools who directly apply or try rapefugee status will never get in anymore unless they're Chineez billionaires.
>>
Canada is like the backup girl that you can always go fuck in between relationships until something better comes along.
>>
>>78544666

They probably aren't immigrants. You can't qualify for welfare if you're not a Canadian citizen. Use some logic here. Immigrants have to work.
>>
>>78544415
I agree with you, but unfortunately the cities you mention hold the majority of our population. Tyranny of the majority and all that rot.
>>
>>78542935

Please don't come here....
>>
>>78544958

Explain all the shitty government housing in the GTA littered with all types of sub humans who don't speak a word of english, seem to never work. They all collect welfare and pop out kids for a living.
>>
>tfw we will never get a leader who wants to bring us into the future with huge investments in tech, science, major cuts in religious funding and wasteful resources, legalizing weed while simultaneously keeping the memevapers in closets, shutting down pride because we've achieved equality, banning identity politics, a proper social system that acknowledges automation will be the new norm, and raising the immigration bar to exceptional heights so we don't have to deal with fat tumblrites and inbred indians
>>
Also to add the Somalis since they all look a like often share the same government info like health cards, sin numbers and so on.

So you can have 10 people pretending to be one..
>>
>>78545107
We're following the European model apparently.
>>
>>78545038
Yeah, but you'll notice that most of Trudeau's policies mostly effect those cities, ironically. He doesn't really have a strong following outside of all four.

Most Canadians are apathetic and don't bother voting too, so that's partly to blame for Trudeau's tyranny.
>>
>>78541568

I had never seen shitskins here in my city forever. But then the weed man gets in. Ok peterborough you are gett at least 100 of them.

The city even bought 6 houses, because they were going to widen one of are main roads into the city, the one that goes out into cottage country. After word the turdeau is briing in shitskins, the city scraps those plans, and we are now going to be "renting" these houses to syrian refugees.

tl;dr Shitskins are a cause of clogged streets!
>>
>>78545107
Those are all Somalian rapefugees from the 1990s who came over in droves.
>>
>>78545107
They probably have one good immigrant in the family and the other 13 members of that family he was allowed to bring are leeches
>>
>>78545107

I can't? You're either delusional or they slipped through the cracks. Report them.
>>
File: clubbing1.jpg (5 KB, 184x170) Image search: [Google]
clubbing1.jpg
5 KB, 184x170
>>78534280
We're going to have to ramp up the seal clubbing
>>
File: 1465929168191.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465929168191.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>78535107
>Quebec City
>>
>>78536776

We just had a mass shooting

and low behold it was a native

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/la-loche-saskatchewan-wounded-treated-in-saskatoon-1.3418608
>>
what if we ship all the tolerantâ„¢ immigrants into reserves
>>
>>78534280
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

They're coming for some dank weed and your meme tier Prime Minister.
>>
File: happy seal.jpg (47 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
happy seal.jpg
47 KB, 500x666
>>78545556
>dumb libshits come to Canada
>they take vacations up north to be culturally enriched by the "brave proud eskimos"
>they watch in terror as they club and eat dogs and seals and eat raw meat fresh from the corpse
>>
>>78545736

Except the CAF budget can't support that. lol
>>
>>78545452

Maybe some of them, there seems to be a heavy influx in the last 10 years. I never understood why we even brought them here..We tortured the shit out of them back in Somalia and they hold a deep resentment towards us.

>>78545513
That's what I said pretty much

>>78545530

I'm delusional?

Fuck you bud. I know more about these immigrants than you do. I have actually lived around government housing and have had to witness these things first hand. So anything you say that contradicts what I have actually experienced just makes me laugh and think your probably some shit skin or liberal faggot.
>>
>>78543112
Same.

Tried. Rejected for higher priority immigrant cases. Skin not dark enough, don't bring enough woman-abuse & hatred of the west.
>>
IT IS BECAUSE CANADA IS GOOD

Canada is good.
>>
File: eskimos.jpg (233 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
eskimos.jpg
233 KB, 1024x679
>>78545875
>>78545556
Better picture
>>
>>78543112
>>78546234

Yeah it's pretty much shit skins pouring in by the boat load.
>>
>>78538204

I Grew up in the foothills of the Rockies. You're so right, once you leave the cucked urban centers you realize how much this country has to offer.
>>
i'd trade my citizenship for an american citizenship any day
>>
>>78545975
Indian reserves, not military reserves
>>
>>78536246
/thread
>>
>>78544666
Bud you're going to Hell
>>
>>78535107
>Québec
>Sjw place
Have you ever been to Québec my dude?
>>
You're everyone's fallback when they can't get into the US because their standards are too high.
>>
>>78546640
We can use them.

So long as we get the tribal police in order, we can use them to rebuild our economy. All you have to do is wait until you whites are the underclass.
>>
File: 1463239547675.png (632 KB, 1600x1105) Image search: [Google]
1463239547675.png
632 KB, 1600x1105
>>78534280
Liberals like to throw tantrums and voice to their parents and friends on Jew Diaries with the notion of moving to a liberal cesspool.

Quick reminder: We need to stop calling honour killings barbaric.
>>
>>78534280
Because you are the world's gay friend
>>
>>78546978
I'm talking about Quebec City, not Quebec as a province.

Quebec City's cucked but the province of Quebec's one of the least cucked provinces.
>>
>>78547091
True, that's how my grandparents got in here.
>>
>>78546818

That's one way of acknowledging my triple double.
>>
>>78547357
The fuck are you talking about? Are you mixing up Montreal and Quebec City?

Quebec City is the least cucked major city in all of Canada, Montreal is the most.
>>
File: 7165197834_cff2a3a382_o.jpg (59 KB, 415x599) Image search: [Google]
7165197834_cff2a3a382_o.jpg
59 KB, 415x599
This pic sums up Toronto.

We should of never took in the draft dodgers or the niggers that were freed from the US.
>>
>>78547571
All of the "major" cities in Canada are cucked, though, even the least.

Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City are cuckold breeding grounds.

The towns and other cities in Quebec are very anti-cuck.
>>
>>78547219

You redskins that live on reserves should be shut off from society and left until there are none of you left.

You will never get sympathy from a lot of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
>>
>>78547799
Everything but Montreal in Quebec is not cucked.

Quebec City is 97% white because they tell immigrants to fuck off and go to Montreal, they don't want them there.

Just recently the single mosque in the entire city had a pig head thrown into it or some shit.
>>
>>78536246
Yeah I was going to say this.

Everyone who's annoyed at the idiots wanting to come here should just watch the show border security and laugh as we refuse pedophiles and drunk drivers and other idiots.
>>
>>78547496
9/10

Baka pretty fucking clever

I'd give you a Timscard.
>>
File: Cltb4eXWkAA4N9K.jpg (71 KB, 629x755) Image search: [Google]
Cltb4eXWkAA4N9K.jpg
71 KB, 629x755
>canada at the point where they're booing their own anthem

shits about to go down
>>
>>78548007
I don't want your sympathy cocksuckers

When the one you call Jesus Christ returns you will all die.

I fight for my people. Fight for yours and stay the fuck out of our way if you have any wisdom.
>>
>>78545662
But drunk Indians are always killing people in the Prairies.
>>
The only non whites I actually like are the red skins who don't live on reserves.

Most of them are racist as hell. Love to fight, drink, hunt and fish and that is all the same things I like so we get a long besides that I don't anyone else that isn't white the time of day.

>>78548652
>>
>>78548112
There's a difference between being cucked and being filled with shitskins, lad. Most of the shitskins go to Vancouver and and Toronto and mix with cucks. Montreal and Quebec City are primarily white but they're still full of cuck and SJW mentalities.

Quebec City may be the least cucked and most white of the four major cities in Canada but they're still very cucked when you compare them to the smaller cities like Edmonton, Halifax, Regina, Winnipeg, St Johns, Fredericton, and Charlottetown.
>>
>>78534280
Leftists are cowards with no loyalty to their nation or people.
>>
>>78548772

*I dont give anyone else the time of day that isnt white.
>>
File: weedman_gay_pride.jpg (4 MB, 5408x7000) Image search: [Google]
weedman_gay_pride.jpg
4 MB, 5408x7000
>>78547754
That image is old but correct

>>78548471
I wouldn't sing that shit. If people start getting fined and charged for not singing the "new anthem", shit will start going down kek
>>
>>78534925
going to become? lmao
>>
>>78548914
/thread
>>
>>78548471
Well, the government did force the change through because the MP who made the bill was dying.

Even after previous attempts to change failed when forced to be debated.
>>
>>78548471
>new anthem lyrics
what the FUCK
>>
File: mfw.gif (2 MB, 555x556) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2 MB, 555x556
>>78549202
>>78549202
>Well, the government did force the change through because the MP who made the bill was dying
>>
File: 1462399119029.png (969 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462399119029.png
969 KB, 1024x768
>>78536959
Quebec is already getting a shit load of French tired of all the brown people in France, anyway.
>>
>>78548914
i'm just glad leftists think they're gonna die if they come to australia
>>
>>78548886
>Edmonton
>Winnipeg
Not cucked........m8

It's not the fact that there are no shitskins but the reason there are none. If it were cucked minorities would be welcome with open arms, but they're not.

Montreal is both the most Muslim city in Canada and the most black.

>Quebec City
>Part of the four major cities

Really m8.....Calgary, Edmonton and Ottawa are all bigger.
>>
>>78534280
the cattle voluntarily go into a slaughter house is easier than forcing them.
>>
File: 1460492793647.jpg (146 KB, 584x589) Image search: [Google]
1460492793647.jpg
146 KB, 584x589
>>78534925
fuck that shit send them to Australia we are full
>>
>>78549553
I was saying that Edmonton, Winnipeg, and all of the other cities I listened AREN'T cucked, lad.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 235x240
Unless you want to be a Jerimiah Johnson, and go live out your fantasy of living in the wilderness, Canada is a shithole except for a VERY FEW city/areas.

"Moving to Canada", is (((literally))) one of the most retarded memes ever created.

Why not South America? The Wild Wild Wes--Iraq? For god sakes even Germany ( it NEEDS badly American "refugees").

Canada can be truly a shithole excluding a couple of cities and dat awesome wilderness...which i adore, and would consider. But am I wrong in thinking the true vast, vast, nature of Canada is for the "sovereign" minded?
>>
>>78549812
>they're still very cucked when you compare them to the SMALLER cities like Edmonton, Halifax, Regina, Winnipeg, St Johns, Fredericton, and Charlottetown.

Dumbass
>>
>>78549847
Libtards would love Toronto, so they're not really 'wrong' in wanting to move there.
>>
File: 1453609801410.jpg (114 KB, 862x1048) Image search: [Google]
1453609801410.jpg
114 KB, 862x1048
>>78548772
I am an urban Native. Your kind is the redskin but I digress.

We both have cucks. We have fought each other many times and we will continue to have our grudges but there are now "newcomers" who would rape and cheat our weaklings and women and we both have to deal with em. All I ask is that you leave my people be as we proceed to get our communities on order, productive and clean and resurrect our ancient traditions so we can enjoy the beauty of Canada straight proper. If any chinks invade us well probably have to load up the sks and set aside our differences on route to burying those shrimp dicks anyways.

T. Anishnaabe patriot
>>
>>78550147

Fair enough I'd fight by your side.

We have more in common then any of these bastards coming here now.

I've always thought this land is for the White and Red.
>>
>>78548687

Yes. But that guy said we have no shooting. We don't have a fun problem, we have the same problem the US has. A minority problem!
>>
>>78534280
yeah fuck this shit. all these fucking queers turning us into a bigger liberal shithole
>>
I like Canada
I hope I can visit you one day..
also have you legalized weed yet?
>>
>>78539132
>move to rural Quebec
Come home, white men. You can have a small, two room house for 50k, six room ones for 100-150k;.
>>
Canadians never talk about the Yukon. When I lived in Alaska, I traveled through there and liked what I saw. What are others opinions on it?
>>
>>78550108

"Wanting", and actually doing so, is incredibly different. Overpopulation, crime, and destroying the fabric of it's so-called mystic when?
>>
File: Green-Visions---final.jpg (593 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
Green-Visions---final.jpg
593 KB, 1060x1600
>>78551113

Beautiful sights and good mining jobs.
>>
>>78551027
we tried, your stupid government doesn't want us.
>>
Because it's a white, liberal, relatively homogenous country that hasn't gone down to the shitter just yet due to liberals themselves.

It's hypocrisy in the left's ideology of diversity and multiculturalism. Instead of moving to a mixed race leftist socialist paradise like Mexico or Brazil, they'd much rather move to a white homogenous country without admitting why it's better.
>>
>>78536751
Can confirm. Lots of fresh Jap immigrants in Toronto.
>>
>>78551113

Yukon's leading industry by far is mining; lead, zinc, silver, gold, and copper are the principal minerals. Tourism is the second most important industry; the area's colorful history and beautiful scenery draw visitors. Manufacturing has increased in importance, with such products as furniture, clothing, and handicrafts. There are hydroelectric facilities at Whitehorse, Aishihik, and Mayo. Trapping, the oldest industry, has declined in recent decades. Fishing is relatively unimportant.

Transportation facilities are limited. For many years the Yukon River system was the main artery. The White Pass and Yukon Railway, between Whitehorse and Skagway, Alaska, built during the Klondike gold rush of the 1890s, now handles only excursion traffic. The Alaska Highway and other all-weather roads have been built since World War II. Air transportation now plays a vital role, and there is an international airport at Whitehorse.

This is the economic run down on the Yukon.

>>78551785

What field of work do you have experience in?
>>
File: Trudeau Cuck.jpg (89 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau Cuck.jpg
89 KB, 960x720
>>78534280
Sweden is full and you're next in line.
>>
>>78551961
metalworking and woodworking. recently IT, specifically network admin and sysadmin
>>
File: millstorganic.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
millstorganic.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>78550462
We have a lot of really bad chiefs and then there's Trudeau and Ottawa which is a city with a bad attitude

You think 8 billion would get things done but this is what happens under federal governments, Canada is just too damn big to NOT be run bottom up but apparently some cunt in Ottawa knows better what small towns need than the people actually living in those communities.

Best of luck helping your own.
God knows we need all we can get.

If there's one thing my people have taught me it's that silence and humour can see a man through most anything

Cheers
>>
File: Can-gsJQTzUYAA7I-I.jpg (77 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
Can-gsJQTzUYAA7I-I.jpg
77 KB, 600x901
>>78535022
>You have out PM to thank for that
Praise dustbin trudeau !!!!
>>
>>78551113
White boy, Yukon is a good place for you.
>>
File: mademereply.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
mademereply.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>78535107
>Québec, cucked
>>
File: OspreySedMilitia.jpg (370 KB, 904x1188) Image search: [Google]
OspreySedMilitia.jpg
370 KB, 904x1188
>>78543230
>>78551785
Thinking about that, French Canadian militiamen took a great part stopping the US invasion of Canada in 1775 and 1812. It would have been better accepting the US offer back then.
>>
>>78537574
I voted Rhino, my vote was wasted anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 620x349
>>78551027
>showing the wrong pic of quebec
>>
>>78552330

The only thing I can think of is finding work here and taking your path to citizenship that way.

>>78552353

>some cunt in Ottawa knows better what small towns need than the people actually living in those communities.

Very true. Which is a huge problem we must eliminate. I was thinking if we took back counties then we could have some sort of voting block.

>If there's one thing my people have taught me it's that silence and humour can see a man through most anything

Wise words to live by.

Cheers to you to lad!
>>
>>78534280
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>78548471
Proud as fuck over this

Don't let the government get away with it
>>
>>78538204
>>78538204

what's a nice, comfy place in Canada to check out in the Rockies area? Like a nice town to chill in for a week or two.
>>
>>78555981
We don't want you here. The only people we accept in canada are asians and poo in loos.
>>
>>78550147
i'm asian. natives look chinese.
>>
>>78556389
>>78556389
>The only people we accept in canada are asians and poo in loos

you're talking about people going to collect gibmedats, so let me assure you, I want none of that. Your maple shekels are worthless to me. Just want to catch some cool mountain time
>>
because you give it up for nothing and gibs are good
>whats that stacy you want to wait to fuck? screw you im going over to tammi she puts out immediately

you are a whore
>>
>>78534280

Because you're a majority white first world nation that nobody will ever start shit with because the US handles all of your defense, ya dumb fuck.

Notice no one ever wants to leave for Mexico? Because Mexico is fucking garbage. Why? Mexicans.
>>
Are there tons of cuties in Canada?
>>
Moving to UK asap
>>
>>78542271

Fed program is point based. Masters degree, 7+ ielts english and less than 30 years took the bank. Or you just getting diploma from canuck colledge - will cost you some time and loonies. Rich chinks have no problems with this.
>>
>>78557352
Watch Degrassi High and report back.
>>
>>78549299
They changed "In all our son's command" to "In all of us command"

Which is closer to the original version of the anthem that was the now clunky "dost thou in us command"

Honestly I don't see why people are losing their minds over it. I guess any kind of change even a change BACK to the ORIGINAL version is enough to make people mad.
>>
>>78557352
None.
Out in the rural areas you got potatoes with bad scottish genes and thyroid dysfunction
In the cities you have, well, toronto girls. They're a category of terrible all unto themselves.
>>
>>78557521
None of those girls are cute.
>>78557694
HOw about the chink neighborhoods?
>>
>>78557694
You're talking out your ass, virgin. I won't speak for Toronto, I've never been there, but rural areas have the farmer's daugher sexy chicks, and the other metropolises have scores of beautiful women.
>>
File: canada 2015.jpg (108 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
canada 2015.jpg
108 KB, 940x705
>be conservative
>get surrounded
>>
>>78557352
If you're into Asian chicks.
>>
>>78534280
Nobody actually goes there though because it's cold and gay.
>>
>>78558230
US annexation of Alberta when?
>>
>>78558230
why would places yukon, nwt, newfoundland vote liberal?
>>
>>78559093
Stay away from our oil you cucks.
>>
>>78555981
Golden, fernie, revelstoke, canmore, jasper is nice but touristy
The ice fields parkway from banff to jasper is an amazing scenic drive through the mountains
>>
>>78556773
Canmore, Revelstoke, Nelson...
resort towns are expensive in the winter
>>
>>78558230
>be blocist
>Get decimated by weed lmao
I don't want to live anymore
>>
That's so racist! It's 2016!>>78534727
>>
>>78546267
>>78545556
So jokes, it's like 100% normal and what you do when you live in a frozen waste of ice, and can't cook or else your ice house and floor would melt into the sea.

probably tastes like sashimi with a pork texture.
>>
>>78558230

>Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton

Thanks, Toronto.
>>
>>78558230

>Live in Durham region

>See the ever growing encroachment of Toronto coming our way

Fuck off GTA we don't want your muds.
>>
>>78534280
Don't forget every anti-Trump voter, when he wins in November.

Good riddance. Can't think of a place they'd be better suited for.
>>
File: the worst canadian.jpg (28 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
the worst canadian.jpg
28 KB, 840x630
>>78558230
>Ottawa
>6/6 Liberal

Sounds about right

Ottawa South (my riding) has federally always been Liberal since its creation in 1988
Provincially it's been Liberal since 1987 and is so strong towards Liberal that Dalton McGuinty's home turf was this riding
>>
All the faggots from our countries flee to the faggiest country on earth...
>>
>>78560268
Toronto is actually clean and nice compared to Mississauga and Brampton which is full of dilapidated buildings from the 80's and an entire caliphate of brown people.

Choosing between hipsters and their Whole Foods and craft beers in rich neighborhoods and literally nothing but poor brown people, you have to go with the former.
>>
File: 1466671727192.jpg (224 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1466671727192.jpg
224 KB, 812x727
>>78534280
Because of passive aggressive liberal racism.

When a libcuck wants out of their country, the meme is to flee to Canada where lots of "like-minded" people live (meaning "white"). When somebody is on the run from the law, the meme is to flee to Mexico.
>>
>Why do white liberals flee to you

Because as far as they're aware, you're a white country.

They hate racism, but tell them to go live in the Middle East or Africa and they will politely decline.
>>
>>78541861
not enough points senpai

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
>>
>>78541568
>another anon from harbour grace

What the fuck

I moved to Alberta when I was young though, but I'm in newfoundland for a visit atm
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.