[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should London be nuked out of their misery /pol/? [ ] Nuke away!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bre-bre-bre.png (38 KB, 666x658) Image search: [Google]
bre-bre-bre.png
38 KB, 666x658
Should London be nuked out of their misery /pol/?

[ ] Nuke away!
[ ] Nah, the problem will solve itself.
>>
>>78533049

After #Sexit and Irish reunification, London should leave rUK and become a Singapore-style city state.
>>
>>78533675
>Singapore-style city state
So basically like international waters?
Interesting.
>>
>>78534075

Nah, more like a stinking rich utopia. Singapore was once part of Malaysia but they kicked it out. In revenge, Singapore became one of the most obscenely rich, well-run and militarily powerful countries in the world.

London should do that. The rUK of England & Wales (lol) needs London more than London needs England & Wales.
>>
File: nummer-35.jpg (50 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
nummer-35.jpg
50 KB, 900x600
>>78534616
>more like a stinking rich utopia
Oh... I think my idea is more fun in that case.
>>
>>78535303

Maybe. Sure it'll be better for us if London is dragged out of the Union. All those City jobs are packing up and moving to Dublin already. Heard on the radio there that Morgan Stanley is moving 20k jobs here as we speak. I feel bad for the Brits, particularly the Londoners and the Scots, but fuck it not saying no to thousands of jobs.
>>
>>78534616

London has mudick khan, Singapore had Lee Kwan Yew.
Not even comparable.
>>
>>78535683
>Maybe. Sure it'll be better for us if London is dragged out of the Union. All those City jobs are packing up and moving to Dublin already. Heard on the radio there that Morgan Stanley is moving 20k jobs here as we speak. I feel bad for the Brits, particularly the Londoners and the Scots, but fuck it not saying no to thousands of jews.
>>
>>78534616
Singapore = High IQ (& anti-Communist) Chinese
>Success

Malaysia = Low-IQ Malays
>Failure

London = Low-IQ Muslim Pakis and Blacks
>Will fail
>>
>>78536047

Good point. I don't think there's many leaders in history as good as LKY. He built Singapore like it was in a game of SimCity or something.

>>78536445

>>Maybe. Sure it'll be better for us if London is dragged out of the Union. All those City jobs are packing up and moving to Dublin already. Heard on the radio there that Morgan Stanley is moving 20k jobs here as we speak. I feel bad for the Brits, particularly the Londoners and the Scots, but fuck it not saying no to thousands of jobs.

The Jews left Ireland years ago. The old Jewish area in Dublin is now mostly populated by Muslims, Hindus, students and young professionals. Ironically enough, after Israel the top destination for them was England.

>>78536807

Singapore has a huge Malay/Muslim population you dipshit, far higher than London.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-25-00-58-45.png (109 KB, 1080x845) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-25-00-58-45.png
109 KB, 1080x845
>>78536999
>Singapore 75% Chineae
>London >45% White British

Nope dumb potatonigger
We know you hate the superior Anglo Masterrace and hold slave-morality resentments from our failed attenpts to civilise you, but why tell such shit lies?
>>
>>78537798

>Muslim population of Singapore - 15%
>Muslim population of London - 12.4%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Singapore
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London

I don't hate England & Wales. I just feel a bit sorry for them. And I quite like you Australia, even though you're a bit weird at times.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.