[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave actually won due to sandnigger and nigger votes >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: c4jt321.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310 KB, 580x282
>leave actually won due to sandnigger and nigger votes
>it's not white brits taking control
>it's pakis, blacks, indians and the like retaining control back from western europeans
>it's not about white brits securing their jobs
>it's about pakis, blacks and indians defending their jobs from slavs
>expected some turmoil in the market at most
>got massive turmoil in the market, the PM stepping down and Scottish independence
>Europe looking pretty much the same
>Marine le Pen might win, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it

It's funny how you think everthing is going great. I am going to laugh my heart out when Boris negotiates a leave with the EU that pretty much keeps everything.
>>
>>78532569
None of those are true.

Muslims and blacks were remain fags.
>>
>>78532798
Birmingham sorta voted leave my friend.

Muslims overwhelmingly supported it.
>>
>>78532922
Most of the big cities voted remain
Most of the rural places voted leave
>>
>>78533508
>most
>most

That disregards the fact that almost all the places that were expected to vote remain on the basis of them being migrant towns voted leave and thats why leave won.

It was the mudslimes and indians who voted leave because they know how immigrants take control (they did it themselves) and there's nothing you can do about it :^)
>>
>>78533861
>Disregards the fact
No, most big cities such as London with a paki/shitskin majority voted stay.

Most rural area with brits voted leave.
>>
>>78534261
Show me the numbers proving that the migrants themselves voted remain, please.
>>
>>78532569
Literally everyone knows we will stay in under a different name via the magic of politics.

Brits are very pessimistic and have zero trust in politicians. If you encounter someone who is anything different and claims to be a Brit, you are being rused.
>>
>>78534506
Look at the demographics of London and then look at their support for remain
>>
>>78535014
You and me both know /pol/ is made up of largely shitskin "brits".

It has been proven in the past migrants try so hard to fit in and adopt nationalism so hard.
>>
>>78532569

Pic related is Brussels right now
>>
>>78535019
59% remain.

That ain't much senpai.

Assuming London is 80% shitskin and nigger you have what, 30% of the shitskin population with the most pro-EU view voting leave?

Some 600-700 000 of them?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.