[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NI checking in, voted leave, as did my county. Worried about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: NIlogo.gif (14 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
NIlogo.gif
14 KB, 384x288
NI checking in, voted leave, as did my county. Worried about possible break up of the UK though, is it likely? Will scotbros leave?
>>
>>78525125
It might be possible for Scotland, but I believe that NI has more to lose by leaving UK than by leaving EU
>>
>>78525125
you better get ready because senn fein wants to take you out too asap
>>
>>78525125
>is it likely
Yes.
>Will scotbros leave?
Those cucks ain't bros anymore. Haven't been in a long time. As to whether they will leave, it's likely if they get the chance. As it stands now Westminster has rejected another referendum anytime soon.

Scotland can fuck off for all I care, but I will be crushed if NI leaves. I want to stay in the union. If Ireland does reunite then I'll be moving to Wales or England. I'll never accept the EU.
>>
>>78525125

Scots already had a referendum on leaving the UK and they voted to stay like the cucks they are.

If they wanted to have a referendum on the EU they should have written EU not UK on the ballot paper all those months ago.

Anyway their oil is worthless now.
>>
>>78525567
if NI leaves then would the unionists have their own version of the IRA
>>
Scotland crying for a referendum is fucking pathetic, you're part of the UK so pull up your bigboy pants. Had their chance to leave now they don't like what it means to stay, childish as fuck
>>
>>78525791
They already do, it's just been laying low since the troubles ended. Anyone that believes the terrorists have magically went away is a fool. IRA is still around as well. I don't think the Irish want another terrorism campaign on their hands but they might just be blindly nationalist enough to accept it.
>>
>>78525125
A united Ireland once again.
>>
>>78525782
wasn't that because they'd be kicked out of the EU if they seceded from the uk
>>
>>78526843
That's what they're saying now, yes
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x457
A NATION ONCE AGAIN
>>
>>78525125
Don't be afraid. We'll be gentle, I promise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.