[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know why Brexit won?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Trump in scotland.png (361 KB, 503x605) Image search: [Google]
Trump in scotland.png
361 KB, 503x605
Trump channeled meme magick to the Brits. HE WAS AT SCOTLAND WHEN THE REFERENDUM HAPPENED
>>
Pretty much all of Scotland voted for remain though.
>>
File: Kek_wills_it.gif (536 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
Kek_wills_it.gif
536 KB, 800x792
>>78523269
KEK (Qek) is so strong and powerful now. Its like a continuous orgasm!
>>
That's why we have been lacking meme magic for the past few weeks.
It was all getting stored for Brexit.
>>
File: 1466726213174.png (869 KB, 1712x1148) Image search: [Google]
1466726213174.png
869 KB, 1712x1148
>>78525143
Time to store up for trump and Frexit with resulting eu collapse
>>
Scotland got spooked by a BSA and panic voted I see
>>
>>78523269
Almost all of scotland voted remain
>mfw meme magic
>>
>>78524893
Scotland had shit turnout and poor margins for the most part.

For remain to win they needed to sabotage the English as usual, but couldn't be assed to go vote.
>>
>>78523269

>doesn't know how to use m-dashes correctly

Come on, Don
>>
>>78524893
Consider the following: he channeled magic in most dangerous place to overturn voting.
>>
>>78525511
still, Brexit won
>>
Look at it this way. The only person of Scottish heritage that was needed is Trump. He just needed to be home to channel his blood magic.
>>
>>78523269
But Scotland voted remain....
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.