[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the GBP fell 9%, will continue to fall for the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 29
>the GBP fell 9%, will continue to fall for the following 2 years, followed with yet another rapid fall after the leave is completed

>Gibraltar, backed by the entire EU, will secede and join the union
>Scotland, backed by the entire EU, will secede and join the union

>Japan's damaged economy, further damaged by the Brexit, will now only solidify relationship with the EU
>EU, with a major domestic economy now leaving it and forced to seek immediate alternatives, will seek to (finally) solidify relationships with Russia and China

>During the two years of the procedure of secession from the EU, a relevant portion of UK's capital (which was so dependent and used to the EU's cheap labor import) will flee because of the dropping prices and instability caused by Brexit

>Close to every single UK business that was built (and prospered because of) using the EU's economic infrastructure will imediatelly flee to the EU as it can not survive without it

>During their long membership in the EU, the UK basically ignored most foreign diplomacy opportunities, leaving them with an irrelevant diplomacy as an independent country and international relationships (such as trade treaties)

Where were you when the UK fully collapsed?
Me? I was in 2020, Eastern Europe, with a higher wage than their average because my nation wasn't retarded enough to leave the EU upon which they became so dependent on.
>>
File: rpepe2.jpg (11 KB, 407x378) Image search: [Google]
rpepe2.jpg
11 KB, 407x378
EMBARGO BRITAN
M
B
A
R
G
O

That for tsargrad you fucking mongrels.
>>
File: 1311352739044.jpg (51 KB, 336x446) Image search: [Google]
1311352739044.jpg
51 KB, 336x446
>>78519881
>MFW the real happening gets closer and closer.
>>
You sure the EU didn't take a big hit too? I think the EU might have more nations pull out now that they lost a big supporting one.
>>
>member of the UN security council
So they'll still have bargaining for your """foreign diplomacy"""

>head of the commonwealth, a big union of happily trading partners
>the EU will take a massive economic loss if they cancel all trade with the UK and Ireland will die because nobody is buying their crops
So they'll still have trade

>no forced muslim immigration
What's the downside again?
>>
>>78519881
not happening, shekels control europe
>>
Lol britian your only real claim to importance is the city and Germany us about to fuck you with tarrifs.

Also say by by to Scotland who controls your entire arms industry.

Good job.
>>
More importantly it is better to die free than remain a living slave and you are assuming the EU will still be a thing in 2020 when suddenly the Netherlands, France and Denmark all want their own leave referendum.
>>
>>78519881

Wrong. The EU will fragment further in the following months. Expect other countries to vote to leave.
>>
File: heh.png (394 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
394 KB, 640x644
>>78519881
>Bulgarians
>Not retarded

See you around losers!
>>
>>78519881
Sure are a lot of economists on /pol/ lately
>>
>BIG BANKS ALREADY FLEEING THE SINKING SHIP
>>
>>78519881
>higher wage
Yea I too hope your German masters raise your wage to $2/hour
Seems only fair
>>
>>78522116
More like EU crybabies slapping the UK as hard as they can while they can
>>
> before brexit on /pol/.

REMOVE KEBAB LOL LE INDEPENDENCE YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO DISOBEY MERKEL AMIRITE.

> post brexit on /pol/.
LOL BRITBONGS SO STUPID.

Fuck this site, and Fuck you.
>>
>>78521410
> better to die free.

Easy enough to say that when you're on the other side of the fucking globe, you cunt.
>>
>>78522483
Are you upset because you have to go back Achmed? There's no EU anti hate speech laws protecting you soon.
>>
>>78519881
how butthurt about being stuck on sinking ship can you be?

You're like some of cunt on the titanic talking shit about lifeboats.
>It's fucking cold down there anyway
>Half of all lifeboats sink
>Lifejackets make you look like a cunt.

You made your bed, now lay in it like a good german puppet state.
>>
>>78519881
Fuck off shithole country citizen.
>>
>>78522708
I'm from Newcastle you meme-spewing shitposting retard. Fuck off out of my britthread.
>>
>>78522330
no one actually believed you'd do it. Happenings never Happen, not really. but i gotta admit, this is very interesting.
>>
>>78522871
>I'm from Newcastle
Is that where you emigrated to from Pakistan?
>>
typical globalist tricks, UK will weather the storm
>>
>>78523069
> being an actual shitposting retard.
> not even pretending.

Ausfailia ftw.
>>
File: tears of rage eu.jpg (33 KB, 286x500) Image search: [Google]
tears of rage eu.jpg
33 KB, 286x500
>>78519881
>Gibraltar, backed by the entire EU, will secede and join the union

Gibraltar is a colony of 30,000 people. It will remain British.

>Scotland, backed by the entire EU, will secede and join the union

Spain has already said (repeatedly and over a period of decades) that it will block Scottish membership of the EU so as not to encourage Catalonia.

Cry your tears of impotent rage, Juncker. They're all you have left.
>>
>>78520934
>>78521410
>>78521621

The problem here is that every single EU media outlet will shit on Britain and the whole "secede from the EU!" movement twice as hard as they shat on anti-immigration activists purely because those media companies are also dependent on a stable and unified Europe. It's as counter-intuitive to see them go pro-fragmentation as it would seeing US media suddenly go pro-secession. With pretty much the entire media of the EU going pro-union, a majority of euroscepticism would be impossible to form, as a relevant minority would even be hard to do so.

Moreover, Brits will very soon start seeing the consequences of leaving it with company after company in bankruptcy, and that's what will dominate the global media for quite some time. Oh, by the way, the EU will also make sure that that specifically happens so as to prevent future Exits and they will have an overall hostile trade relation to the UK, what you may classify as a "light embargo". Not doing that would be a huge long-term blow to the EU as other countries would realize the union's inability to act and will secede themselves
>>
Yall underestimate the brits my friend. Yall erocucks never deserved to be in that country.
>>
>>78521410
Oh there will be dieing alright

KEK
>>
>>78523338
Sorry I forgot banter was haram, when do you depart for your home country?
>>
>>78519881
>Gibraltar, backed by the entire EU
lel, get ready for the spanish butthurt veto
>>
Americunt here

Can you guys give an example of how the EU took away your sovereignty? Like what aspects of voting were designated by the EU?
>>
>>78521621
Res je.

Its over with EU, its been over a long time ago and brexit just proved it.
>>
>>78522116
>or
>not "and"
nobody is moving anywhere
>>
God save the queef
>>
>>78523732
I'm personally interested in this as well. I want to peak behind the "logical" reasoning of the average Brexit inbred
>>
>>78523347
>Spain has already said (repeatedly and over a period of decades) that it will block Scottish membership of the EU so as not to encourage Catalonia.
Except it hasn't, and you can't cite a single official statement from spain to back that up.
>>
>>78521019

>member of the UN security council
>So they'll still have bargaining for your """foreign diplomacy"""

So is France.

>So they'll still have trade
Under EU laws made by France and Germoney, without UK influence. Britain cucked itself here.

>What's the downside again?
France will renegociate Calais. The migrants will be in the UK already now :^)
>>
now as the EU conticunes to fracture, Tramp needs to win the election and cause New York and Cali to secede from Jesusland, fracturing america.

Lads, we're on our way to a Mad Max future
>>
>>78521019
>no forced muslim immigration
Except most of British muslims were brought in by the UK itself

>head of the commonwealth, a big union of happily trading partners
Oh yeah, that "common value club"?
Commonwealth has nothing to do with trade.
>>
File: cuck_begging_at_table.jpg (43 KB, 380x252) Image search: [Google]
cuck_begging_at_table.jpg
43 KB, 380x252
>>78519881
>will continue to fall for the following 2 years, followed with yet another rapid fall after the leave is completed

Ignorant post. Economics do not work that way, not unless they are completely anti-free market and entirely centrally controlled by a fascist dictator who cares little for the welfare of his citizenry. The GBP fell today. Natural. A major event occurred today. Investors always, ALWAYS react like panicked little birds who follow the flock. And then, within hours if not days, sensibility and calm returns to the market and everything is stable once again.

As for you fear of a decline in the value of the GBP. Look, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It reduces national debt and it reduces the cost of doing business with the UK for foreign nations. Those two things alone shift the flow of revenue from one that bleeds the country of its wealth to one that pours wealth into the country.

So do us a favor and stop with the scare mongering. You are doing the shilling for the globalists. Are they paying you? No? Then you truly are a fool. Like the quisling you are, you are a slave defending your slave owner from the slaves who are trying to achieve independence. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go on with begging your masters for crumbs from their table.
>>
>>78523976
>put a few soldiers at the exit from the tunnel
They stop coming once you deal harshly with the first few lots it worked for us they don't even bother coming here now.

>>78524043
>Commonwealth has nothing to do with trade.
False, the only reason they couldn't make trade agreements with the Commonwealth is because of the EU https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_free_trade a restriction that no longer applies.
>>
File: 1466440233297.png (252 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1466440233297.png
252 KB, 657x527
>>78519881
That's not what's going to happen.
People are pissed at Germany and the stupid cunt leading the EU.
They are sick of being flooded with violent, rapey, third world savages.

More countries are going to fight for independence.
Japan will never join the EU, they will trade same as always, nothing will change. Same with China and Russia.
Germany will lash out and be crushed.

This is the beginning of the end of Globalist Leftist Governments leading first world countries.

Stop being fags, this is a good thing.
It's happening.
>>
>>78523405

You're looking at it from a strictly business perspective, lad. There are people who'd shit on themselves to leave the EU and be in charge of their own affairs again. Economies can always be rebuilt. The MSM fearmongering won't be enough to dissuade the majorities that are already in favor of leaving the EU, regardless of consequence.

Time will tell.
>>
>>78522330
Yeah i feel you. I really feel like this place is just a board for contrarians.
>>
>>78519881
>2020
>EU still around
This delusion is delucious.
>>
Has the pound bounced back yet lads?
>>
I won't lie, I am incredibly anxious right now. I don't particularly feel triumphant just incredibly uncertain about our future. I chose that uncertainty, I expected it, but it's definitely hitting home right now. I'm glad we left but i'm scared.
>>
Even if British economy was to shrink to 50% of its current size an average Brit would still be better off than an average Bulgarian.
>>
>>78523832

A kaj ko ta cuck od Cerarja še puši EU kurac? Naša ekonomija je preveč šibka, da bi si privoščili odstop. Upajmo na domino efekt. Več držav se mora odcepiti preden lahko gremo tudi mi. Če se bo fragmentacija nadaljevala, bomo bili izmed zadnjih držav, ki bodo izstopile. Ampak važno da propade. Življenje je bilo dosti lepše 10 let nazaj.
>>
>>78519881
>wasn't retarded enough to leave the EU

m8 at this rate the EU will be lucky to last until Tuesday. There will be protests this weekend in half a dozen member countries outside their parliaments demanding referendums.

Also, your government is simply a mafia so I would not expect you to understand democracy.
>>
File: rp.gif (705 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
rp.gif
705 KB, 738x780
>>78519881
Piss off shill and get back to begging on the corner
>>
>>78525270
and all this because of rapefugees. Do you see? god works in mysterious ways
>>
>>78525270
I hope you're right. I hope we didn't massively overestimate euroskepticism on the continent. I'm not sure I'm strong enough to go it alone against the EU.
>>
>>78524963

Good, that means you are not fucking retarded.

We dodged the TTIP bullet but our politicians could set up trade deals that are worse. Hopefully Boris Johnson will never be in power.
>>
>>78525756
I think Boris Johnson is part of it. I'm not sure I trust him with this. I'm not sure who I would though.
>>
>>78519881
>because my nation wasn't retarded enough to leave the EU upon which they became so dependent on
battered woman syndrome: the country
>>
>>78525756
>We dodged the TTIP bullet
Said the country spamming about their "special relationship with US" and "Anglo-alliance" all the time.
You will simply get worse deal, and will have to thank for it.
>>
Can i still get my university education and ditch UK in time?
Starting this year.
>>
>>78519881
>EU fucking dying, shitty debt ridden states literally holding other members hostage with muslims
>'Oh well now that a major source of revenue is gone it will totally thrive'

Keep dreaming Goldstien
>>
>>78526694
I think we should just wait and see. It's like a economic/social/political experiment and the good thing about is one country has taken all the risk on themselves. this could really go either way.

brits carving the way yet again.
>>
>>78523732
>>78523856
The laws can't be proposed by the elected parliament, but by 28 unelected guys. The parliament can only decide to block them or not. So, if you have a problem to solve and need a law, they can try to make you accept any kind of shit with it.
>>
File: O vs. o.jpg (134 KB, 640x591) Image search: [Google]
O vs. o.jpg
134 KB, 640x591
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36615879
>France's National Front leader Marine Le Pen said the French must now also have the right to choose.
>Dutch anti-immigration politician Geert Wilders said the Netherlands deserved a "Nexit" vote while Italy's Northern League said: "Now it's our turn".
>Analysts say EU politicians will fear a domino effect from Brexit that could threaten the whole organisation.
>Last Friday, Ms Le Pen had told a gathering of far-right parties in Vienna: "France has possibly 1,000 more reasons to want to leave the EU than the English."
>She said the EU was responsible for high unemployment and failing to keep out "smugglers, terrorists and economic migrants".
>Mr Wilders, leader of the Party for Freedom in the Netherlands, said in a statement: "We want to be in charge of our own country, our own money, our own borders, and our own immigration policy.
>"As quickly as possible the Dutch need to get the opportunity to have their say about Dutch membership of the European Union."
>Mateo Salvini, the leader of Italy's anti-immigration Northern League, tweeted: >"Hurrah for the courage of free citizens! Heart, brain and pride defeated lies, threats and blackmail.
>"THANK YOU UK, now it's our turn."
>The anti-immigration Sweden Democrats wrote on Twitter that "now we wait for swexit!"
>Kristian Thulesen Dahl, leader of the populist Danish People's Party, said a referendum would be "a good democratic custom".

Let the uncuckening commence!
>>
>>78519881

It's the brown people's fault that I am a dumb-fuck and can't make any money.
>>
>>78519881

>Japan will join the EU?

You fucking Bulgarian mule. Take your shit for brains predictions and shove them up your hairy unwashed third world ass.

We are making the west great again.
>>
>>78519881
GG britbongs, it's nice that you will join us, unimportant shitty countries!
>>
>>78525732
Sadly, he's not.

There is a reason your own PM shat himself to the extent he resigned. He absolutely fully realizes what is happening and doesn't want his name historically associated with this

What your country is about to go through is a very long process of the government being absolutely not able to lower taxes and attract capital, quite the contrary, will actually have to rise them AND rise inflation at the same time, since the process of divorcing themselves from the current infrastructure and building an independent one will cost quite a lot. That will happen RIGHT ON TIME when the capital is ALSO fleeing the country in alarming rates, as the EU will most likely counter that on purpose with lowering taxes themselves.

You're not about to go through a decade of growth stagnation, you're about to go through a decade of decline. Your current economic status is quite inflated by being some arbitrary island somewhere in Europe because of very successful capital retention from the days you had some, which I admit is excellent leadership. Well, that capital retention is about to collapse and most of it is about to flee

I'd suggest for you to flee to Canada/US asap
>>
>>78524637
>Economies can always be rebuilt.
But still you can't compete alone with usa or china, a divided europe means irrelevancy in the future
>>
>>78521281
don't forget the Scottish Oil
>>
>>78520622
Sadly, this is what happens when democracy wins.
>>
>>78519881
THIS
>>
File: NapoleonxAlexander2.jpg (114 KB, 630x444) Image search: [Google]
NapoleonxAlexander2.jpg
114 KB, 630x444
>>78520622

Actually RESPECT the embargo this time, pls.
>>
>>78519881
>Scotland, backed by the entire EU

No it isn't, if Spain doesn't oppose them it will embolden the Catalans
>>
File: all these slavic faces.jpg (634 KB, 1054x765) Image search: [Google]
all these slavic faces.jpg
634 KB, 1054x765
>want to be safe from the shitty immigrants
>kick out hard working white europeans
>scores of pakis poos and niggers still come from the shitskin commonwealth
>the state of inbred degenerate perfidious albion
>>
>>78519881
hahah britbongs are goinna shit brits
>>
>>78522330

>he believed the memes

Jesus Christ, Debra
>>
>>78527428

Good post.
>>
>>78527754
We were getting gypsies russians and syrians thanks to eu so no we weren't better.
>>
>>78527428
I'll go down with the ship at least. I still very much believe in what we did in principle I'm just afraid of the consequences I fully expected. It's an odd feeling.
>>
>mfw the UK signs free trade agreements with all current EU countries
>mfw nothing changes in regard to trade, but the UK isn't taxed out the ass to pay for the failings of other countries
>>
>>78519881
>Take out loans in GBP
>buy USD with it
>buy back GBP next day as it loses more value
>pay back loan

You can pull of some weimar republic tier stuff and get rich if you want.
>>
>>78519881
By leaving the EU the UK will be able to freely trade with China, Russia, India, Brazil. That alone will be a huge economic boom, not to mention the UK won't have to obey the idiotic EU regulations and quotas anymore.
Another huge factor is the Commonwealth! The UK now can restructure the commonwealth into a global economic and military alliance which could now become a word power. Basically the UK with a proper government now has the chance to create a modernized version of the British Empire...
>>
>where were you?

Attending a university open day, watching engineering lectures skip over a load of slides while saying. "We won't be getting THAT funding any more, so no idea what happens with that..."
>>
>>78519881
>Bulgarian intellectuals

ur a fucking retard if you believe we have just lost 9% GDP

ur just mad we are kicking the wogs out next year
>>
>>78522330
This board is just VERY, VERY full of shills and butthurt right now. Just enjoy their tears, dude. Drink as much as you want.
>>
>>78522330
this website is satire you fucking idiot LOL
>>
Nexit and Frexit next, looking forward to see all these scumfuck banks and Scotland crawling back on their hands and knees to Britain after E.U breaks up
Countries can only become more Eurosceptic, their reputation can't get any better

E.U is dead within 5 years, 10 tops
>>
>>78528146
lol if you think this will happen. 90 percent of British economic clout came from being a financial hub for the rest of Europe. Nobody is going to play ball like everything is still the same, and when nobody is running their finance through England, and trade is actively fleeing the island, well, lol
>>
>>78527675
True. Spain will never back separatists anywhere, too much to lose when the two wealthiest regions here have strong separatist/nationalist movements kek.
>>
>>78525756
>Hopefully Boris Johnson will never be in power

hahahahahaha
oh dear.
>>
>>78522871
Auf Wiedersehen!

t. Sunderland AFC fan.
>>
>>78521621
No way in hell this will happen now. The huge negative reaction to Brexit and the looming fear of a British recession will put a stop to any other nation's going this route. We've shot ourselves in the foot
>>
>>78527475
Scottish oil is a meme
>>
>>78528537
This was all expected though. If you voted leave and didn't expect this you're a fool. It's the uncertainty you should fear, not this which is entirely predictable.
>>
>>78519881
>the UK fully collapsed?
hah the royal family has enough shekels to wage full scale war on europe and feed its own people at the same time.. a few shit skins leaving because they can't get their gibs will actually do their country good. Negotiating trade and migrant flow on their own terms is a very wise decision.
>>
German business leaders handed a considerable boost to the Leave campaign by saying it would be “very, very foolish” to deny the UK a free trade deal after Brexit.
>>
>>78525756
>Hopefully Boris Johnson will never be in power.
Just wait 'til October :^)
>>
>>78528408

You know nothing
>>
>>78523486
when do you turn 16?
>>
>>78527455
Better to be irrelevant economically than be part of the EU super state with most of your political power in holland.
>>
>>78519881

Why would the EU take on more financial sinkholes as their biggest money backers are pulling out of the EU?
>>
>>78528157

Its like the ecig industry, If 3 EU member states want to ban it you get a blanket ban and its back to cigarettes or big tobacco approved devices

the EU regulations on it are insane and its stifling
>>
>>78528408

sorry i forgot britain were closing all the banks and using a barter system from now on
>>
>>78528240
actually, weak pound could mean an increase in the gdp, specially for a contry that is not advantaged in trade like britain. see the chinese currency devaluation.
>>
>>78528537
>>78528690
hey at least you delivered a real Happening. besides, and i'm not being ironic, the remnants of the world's greatest empire should finally break with a bang, not a whimper.
>>
>>78528940
holy phuck what are you
>>
>>78527355
>solidify relations = join
how retarded can you burgerfetishists get?
>>
>>78523976
>France will renegociate Calais. The migrants will be in the UK already now :^)

This legitimately terrifies me. I live on the south coast and if the Calais Jungle moves here, I'm fleeing up north. The EU is grossly incompetent but at least they were keeping the sandniggers at bay.
>>
File: 1452903504222.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452903504222.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
>>78519881
>Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
File: ZQK3PXLCEz-6.png (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
ZQK3PXLCEz-6.png
22 KB, 300x250
>>78520622
embargo like what was done to germany

you jews cant play fair can you?
>>
>Markets down only 2%, basically recovered.

Freedom wasn't hard was it lads.
>>
>>78529401
Cicero also hated Jews.
>>
>>78519881
Good luck speaking Arabic in a few years. Your ancestors would be so proud. Oh by the way you have the pray towards mecha.
>>
>>78529530
>>
>>78522330
Just blowback from the dumb fucks in /pol/ memeing the shit out of leaving as if it will all sunshine and roses after the decision

t. Leave supporter
>>
File: bumlove.jpg (44 KB, 637x622) Image search: [Google]
bumlove.jpg
44 KB, 637x622
>>78529401

>"friend"
>>
File: Inception-confused.jpg (65 KB, 769x416) Image search: [Google]
Inception-confused.jpg
65 KB, 769x416
>>78528946
Wait. You want to be poor, so you can have what exactly?
>>
>>78522330
Cmon m8o we are talking serious politics here. Most of us are double and triple majors. Poly Sci, criminal
Justice and animal husbandry here. This where I get the realist information....
>>
>>78522330
Shills being shills.

Just remember that not a single /pol/ack worth his salt supports the neo-Marxist disaster that is the EU.
Not. Fucking. One.
>>
>>78519881
>>Scotland, backed by the entire EU, will secede and join the union

Spain will never, ever support this. They've repeatedly said they would VETO it.
>>
>>78529852
>Kraut doesn't understand why people want liberty and the ability to govern themselves
Not suprised
>>
>>78519881
> Gibraltar

Stopped reading there. You are retarded if you think Gibraltar will secede.
>>
File: 1423743169997.jpg (2 MB, 1180x1704) Image search: [Google]
1423743169997.jpg
2 MB, 1180x1704
>economy gonna tank
We knew this already

Britfriends voted to leave so they're not ruled by some disjointed undemocratic body that only cares about itself, not UK.

Even countries that pay less into system than they receive are being conned.
Its like handing over 15 euro to get 20 euro worth of foodstamps. Sure, you've got more money but its been decided for you what you have to buy.
What's more it doesn't account for the corruption that's so widespread with eu funding.
Its essentially applying for cash injection, and noone cares because its "nobodies" money. Except it is 75% your money.
And that money is going into the pockets of some conman

EU is shit, rapefugees were final straw. Euro was good idea until they accepted grease and other shitholes. Only the trade was actually good
>>
>>78519881
Everyone knew GBP was going to drop for a while. Nothing unexpected has happened - you're full of shit my man
>>
>>78527455
Yes, unlike now, kek.
>>
File: download.jpg (31 KB, 644x443) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
31 KB, 644x443
>>78519881
>The UK left the biggest trade alliance in the world with a gigantic fanfare because they didn't want refugees

>We built a fence
>>
>>78524033
Honestly if Cali and New York tried to secede, they'd be crushed so hard by our military and millions of pissed off militiamen.
>>
>>78530826
They had an ocean seperating them from the fikki fikki's I fail to see how fence would work better
>>
>>78530826
Trianon best day of my life
>>
>>78522330
Fellow Bong,
you're part of a proud nation.
I believe you'll make it.
We will miss your shekels,
we will envy your freedom.
Sincerely,
Balkanese parasite.
>>
>>78524033
>us states
>voting to secede
Been tried before m8 and ended with violence and bloodshed. After the last time I'm sure just about anyone wanting to secede knows the rest of the union will dog pile them
>>
>>78531072
Things are changing, friend. Maybe one day you will live under Hungarian rule once more ;^)
>>
>>78519881
>gib clay
>>
>>78522116
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

WE KNEW IT
>>
>>78523732
watch like the 100 videos of nigel blasting the EU fags in his speechs, its a fucking tyrannical union run by communists and leftist scum that make obama look like a moderate and sane.
>>
>>78530023
Exactly, can't let Catalonia get ideas. Italy will have to at this rate too, with the north going haywire for independence.
>>
File: 1459387351598.jpg (102 KB, 425x561) Image search: [Google]
1459387351598.jpg
102 KB, 425x561
>>78531072
>>
>>78531475
They've already singed that shit, you let kosovo exist.

Now all of these other shits have to exist too, it's only a matter of time.
>>
File: shiki-sunoko-trump.jpg (27 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
shiki-sunoko-trump.jpg
27 KB, 680x383
>>78531213
That's why Brexit now was fucking good timing, before the German empire rears its head again and does the same thing.

Honestly I don't know why anyone in the EU would be upset, there's too many whites in England, right? Good riddance! Trading racists for refugees is win-win!
>>
>>78519881
Where were you when the jews lost their English tit?
>>
>>78524033
We have already set the precedent that we'll wipe your people out before you try to leave in the bloodiest war in our history.

NY and Cali will never leave, they'll just be permacucked.

And for all the posturing Texans do, Texas will never leave either.
>>
>>78531273
Try that and you'll get paprikaholocaust
>>
>>78524329
>Investors always, ALWAYS react like panicked little birds who follow the flock

don't for get all the automatic computerized trading as well
>>
>>78519881
I noticed German stocks fell almost twice that of England. German economy will fall because they serve Islam, the curse of free men.

Go get ready for a turk roach to take your daughter to the prom and introduce her to rape for dinner.
>>
File: 1465184734810.png (97 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465184734810.png
97 KB, 500x281
>>78528157
On top of that, lower pound is good for the people and bad for the merchant speculator. It will drive your exports and crash your financial sector. Basically, the jews are getting BTFO.
>>
>>78532095
Just kidding. We never really cared about Croatian clay. Literally no huns there
>>
File: 1312761018576.png (125 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1312761018576.png
125 KB, 268x265
>wake up
>beautiful sunny day
>newsticker on phone says brits left the eu
>10 minutes later get notification that british economy is already in freefall
What a nice way to start the weekend

>http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/24/eu-referendum-brexit-live-europe-leave-remain-britain
>http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/europe-plunged-crisis-britain-votes-leave-eu-european-union
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
>mfw
>>
>>78522116
You mean the big banks that all supported Remain and are now desperately trying to send a message to scare other member states into staying?

Oh, golly, no. How could a healthy, large economy ever survive on it's own. How did they even survive for hundreds of years before the EU? How can they survive without sending 350 million pounds to Brussels every WEEK?
>>
>>78532497
Ehehe I'm not even Croatian.
Eternal Slovak strikes again.
Madari za Dunaj
>>
>>78528196
Kek
>>
File: 1327757551845.jpg (125 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1327757551845.jpg
125 KB, 500x580
>>78532415
>It will drive your exports and crash your financial sector
>british exports
>>
>>78533073
Slovaks are Hungarians pretending to be Czechs
>>
>>78531385
That faggot is backpedaling stronger than our prime minister on his words. And god is our faggot fast on the backtrack.
>>
>>78532818
Don't go bombing anything today Mohammad
>>
>>78521019
>forced muslim immigration
I'm fairly certain most muslim immigrants are non-EU.
>>
>>78532415
only 22% of all British economy is for export. Even if that crashes, there would be enough time to find other to take that off their hands.
>>
>>78529401
>>Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”
>Really makes you think, doesn't it?
Britons of Caesar's time and even Cicero's, were not the Britons of today. Since that time they've merged with various germanic tribes and are likely better for it.
>>
>>78528940
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>78522116
>the jews started retaliating
what a surprise
>>
File: 1462421654433.jpg (168 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
1462421654433.jpg
168 KB, 550x330
Time to make Great Britain great again!
>>
File: 1336768443047.jpg (50 KB, 447x604) Image search: [Google]
1336768443047.jpg
50 KB, 447x604
>>78522330
/pol/ is full of butthurt shills right now, stay strong
>>
>>78524963

well, economies can always be rebuild, people will adapt...

you now have a chance to make the right decisions for the future of your country, and i think that is a good thing, despite everything else.
>>
>>78522330
it's a proxy, bulgarians hate the eu, we hate the brits too, but that's another topic
>>
>>78528940
RARE
A
R
E

Can I come over to your paradise island when the muslims take over europe?
>>
>>78523347
>Spain has already said (repeatedly and over a period of decades) that it will block Scottish membership of the EU so as not to encourage Catalonia.
It would make sense for a Spanish politician to say this, so it makes me suspicious about it's veracity
>>
>>78533688
That's the whole fucking point m8. They will have more exports now.
>>
>>78532923
>How can they survive without sending 350 million pounds to Brussels every WEEK?

If a lie is repeated often enough, does it become true?
>>
File: 1466489351902.png (551 KB, 744x447) Image search: [Google]
1466489351902.png
551 KB, 744x447
>>78519881
>Globalism
>Higher average wage

Pick one.
>>
I saw a meme pic but forgot to save it, anyone got it?

It was 4 maps of the UK, the first one was Muslim density by area, another one was rape frequencies by area and I forget what the other two were.
>>
>>78534841
Here's a proxy *unzips dick*

Щo пък тpябвa дa cъм пpoкcи лaд, и oт кoгa бългapитe "мpaзят" EC кaтo гoлямa чacт oт нac вcъщнocт изхpaнвaт ceмeйcтвaтa cи чpeз нeгo?
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.