[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D-don't worry. I know when I am not wanted...I'll just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
D-don't worry. I know when I am not wanted...I'll just be leaving now. Just little old Poland....Alone...Forever...
>>
ily Poland.
>>
>>78516947
good, get the fuck out you attention whore

saged hard
>>
puertoricans of europe
>>
should include germany "his bully"
>>
you benefit the most from EU you retard
>>
>>78517291
>Germany bullied USA
>>
Poland is the Korea of Yurop :)
>>
>>78516947
>His father
>His brother
What kind of cuck shit is this?
>>
>>78518225
You'd know about cuck shit.
>>
>>78516947
You're welcome here. Because you guys actually work hard instead of the imported kebab.
>>
>>78516947

Where the fuck is Russia?
Where is Mexico?

Fix your god damn picture.
>>
File: 1464995464300.gif (569 KB, 1000x811) Image search: [Google]
1464995464300.gif
569 KB, 1000x811
>>78517291
Wouldnt russia be more suitable?
Germany is like the pesky little brother that causes too much trouble and then later on ended up becoming a betacuck numale.
>>
>>78516947
I love you Poland
>>
>>78516947
>Alone...Forever...
nah you'll be partitioned again soon
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>78516947

>Immigrated to U.S from Poland.

>Got degrees in criminal justice and IT.

>Working on a masters of counter terrorism so I can work for a 3 letter agency

Been in the states for 11 years family immigrated legally, we worked hard for all of our shit all meanwhile my lazy cousin left her almost 2 fully grown children with their single grandma back in Poland to move to UK. She finds a 3rd husband there because you know the previous two ran away, has 3 more kids just so she can collect gibsmedat. My dad called her out on it a while ago via skype, she obviously got pissed. Wonder what she is thinking now ?

Feelsgoodtobeinburgerland.jpeg
>>
>>78516947
Canada is barely a "brother". More like a stupid, vapid sister, but has a dick, and is very into drugs and social justice. Label Canada as our sister (male) for better accuracy

Would Australia be our cousin?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.