[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanon here. Studied in America for a long time so my English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 9106140.jpg (72 KB, 339x345) Image search: [Google]
9106140.jpg
72 KB, 339x345
Japanon here. Studied in America for a long time so my English is pretty good.

I had an interesting conversation with my girlfriend today about Brexit. She wasn't sure about the whole immigration issue,so I asked this question:

"Think of it this way. Would you rather Japan accept tons of Chinese, Korean, and Indian immigrants and maybe improve its economy, or stay purely Japanese and maybe have a worse economy?"

She said definitely the second choice. She'd rather live in the poorest town in Japan than live in the wealthiest most elite part of China. Culture is more important than money.

We also talked about the different voting patterns between men and women, how women are more liberal and support things like open borders. She was a bit more uncomfortable on this topic. So I asked her this:

"Ok, would you rather have the right to vote and Japan is filled with millions of foreigners, or no right to vote and guarantee that Japan stays purely Japanese?"

Without hesitation she said, "definitely the second one. But it doesn't matter because Japanese women won't vote to bring in foreigners."

Anyway how do people in your countries feel about these topics?
>>
>>78516844
Culture and national identity is racism
>>
get off the proxy you britcuck
>>
Did you fuck her at the end?
>>
>>78516844
Basically the same way. If you Kamikaze step foot in China, we'll skin you alive and kill everything you hold dear.
>>
>>78516844
pasta

i once or twice saw this on /int/
>>
>>78517448
woah so racist you should thank Japan for bringing diversity to China, diversity is strength afterall
>>
File: based yoko.png (253 KB, 560x291) Image search: [Google]
based yoko.png
253 KB, 560x291
>>78516844
tl,dr

Just here to post Yoko
>>
>>78516844
Lemme give you the American version:

[F R E E D O M I N T E N S I F I E S]
>>
>>78517025
>I am intolerant of your love for your culture
>you are racist

Left logic kek
>>
>>78517448
>>78517448
>If you Kamikaze step foot in China, we'll skin you alive and kill everything you hold dear.

Not before they rape you again
>>
>>78516844
Marry her Japanon. Marry her.
You know where that cancerous liberal views come from?
When we let arts students do masters and PHD. Lets be honest, arts and humanities (also language, cultural studies) are good for nothing field of education.
They barely effect the human lives and barely earn enough to support themselves (unless they are dumb and inherited money).
When we let dumb people study dumb things (like learning history is good but becoming a historian is just a complete waste of time, you can learn about all those deep extensive human history by reading books in your free time).
But what we do, we let those dumb people read Carl Marx, Lennon and they feel they are some kind of special and super intelligent to read about communism, a form of government that was impractical and was doom to fail.
They think that capitalists are responsible for the fall of communism, they think it was the perfect form of government. All those years of sitting idle at home with a degree with no significant value make them susceptible to have liberal views.

Smart people with smart degrees (degrees that lands you a well paying jobs) know how hard it is to get those degrees and how hard it is to get those well paying jobs with so much competition that they will never have any liberal views.
>>
Good girl, and I say that in a non-condescending way.
>>
>>78518043
Her Japanese videos are better than her English ones actually. She's gotten on the "Trump Train" now unfortunately. I hope she doesn't come to this site...
>>
my country is 100% bluepilled
it's disgusting how retarded and braindead they are
even the rightest right are jsut disguised lefties
>>
Don't worry, only white weebs want to migrate to your shit country.
>>
File: japtech.jpg (111 KB, 1149x863) Image search: [Google]
japtech.jpg
111 KB, 1149x863
>>78518390
>>
>>78516844

The racism aspect is engineered by the globalists. Globalism isn't about bringing everyone up, it's about bringing us down to the shit-tier and pumping and dumping our countries like some company swallowed up by a conglomo.

The bankers engineer the situation like this so you can't even say a bad thing about foreign ownership without being painted as a xenophobe. The bankers want that cheap labour to "boost productivity" aka roll back workers' rights. It's all about the merchants, don't take the xenophobe b8 call them out for what they are.
>>
File: 1465334680636.jpg (202 KB, 800x812) Image search: [Google]
1465334680636.jpg
202 KB, 800x812
>>78517448
Still mad about the last time chinkboy?
>>
>>78516844
nobody cares about your degenerate culture
>>
>>78516844

I wish our people were as sane as your gf. It is seen as "humanitarian" and righting supposed past "injustices" to allow immigrants to flood into our nation, it's the most bullshit thing on the earth to not have a job after college but know that immigrants from Mexico or wherever else get a unofficial pseudo priority hire status because "muh diversity"........ I can remember being sick to my stomach OP, just sick when I think back to 2013 and seeing Arabs from university with weak GPA's getting hired ahead of me because I'm white.
>>
When will teachers stop shitposting / shilling this ugly girl on /pol/ all day?
>>
>>78518668
Whats that absurd looking thing?
>>
>>78518796
Don't worry, pal. China will buy up your country and turn it around.
>>
File: 1400364570558.jpg (44 KB, 583x391) Image search: [Google]
1400364570558.jpg
44 KB, 583x391
>postan inna bait thread
I'll take "shit that never happened for $400" Alex.
>>
>>78519075
Like you turned around to let Japs fuck you in the ass? Can't wait Chung Lee!
>>
>>78518981
God of Loo
>>
>>78518325
Not this time
>>78518796
Oh yes, with a passion
>>78519075
They're not worth the money
>>
>>78518390
I think there is a disconnect between the "educated" classes and everyday people. It is worse in more diverse countries. I mean in Japan we have educated and uneducated people, but at least we are all the same race and have the same language and culture.

>>78518873
I like her videos. There are some Japanese people that post here. I have two friends who post here occasionally but their English is terrible.
>>
>>78518481
Why would you not want her to come here? She would love it....
>>
>>78518873
its because she likes whitu penisu
>>
File: eu btfo.gif (613 KB, 442x250) Image search: [Google]
eu btfo.gif
613 KB, 442x250
>>78516844
>>
>>78516844
Your girlfriend sounds fucking dumb :)
>>
>>78518668

Is that a twerk bowl?
>>
>>78516844
>Japanese women won't vote to bring in foreigners
If only white women could be so based
>>
Trade brings us together. 100 years ago, we would not be having this conversation with a tentacle fucker. now its like we finally realised we all just want the same things.
>>
File: clone evalion.jpg (452 KB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
clone evalion.jpg
452 KB, 889x500
>>78520293
>>
>>78520293
Japanese women haven't had decades of indoctrination telling them that multiculturalism is the best and to bring in immigrants.
>>
>>78516844
the left hates western culture so its much different here
>>
>>78519456
We have money to burn.
>>
>>78519434
Whats Loo. Never heard of it.

>>78519519
We have a significant number of ill educated + illiterate people. And trust me most of them are more smarter both in thinking (about politics and society) and knowledge (Of mental maths) than most literates here.
Educated people sure knows more about there fields but they lack the experience.
Also they don't even have the slightest clue about how the world works. They think (regardless of country) that what they have learnt about how government works is true to its every word and the rights ensured to them are a guarantee of safety.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 470x376) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 470x376
>>78516844
>Japanese women won't vote to bring in foreigners

how do you get women so untainted?
>>
File: ix0BWwl3[1].jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ix0BWwl3[1].jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>78518043
HERRO MISTA TRUMP I AM HUGE SUPORTA I GIVE BETA WHITES BIG BONAS
>>
>>78520844
By not having kids ever.

>>78520801
No, educated people are indoctrinated and often are educated and only that but don't begin thinking for themselves or reading things that people who have for better or worse analyzed the things they're talking about have written.

>>78520948
She's ugly as fuck nigger
>>
>>78520610
The way you guys fund Pakistan's terrorism and nuclear arsenal even knowing about how failed and unstable its democracy really is, there is no doubt you have money to burn.
>>
>>78518840
I second this. Japan ((((culture)))) is pure trash.
>>
>>78521080
Hey man, we're soulless. It's not like we give a damn about Pakis, just like Americans don't care about Libyans and nobody cares about your designated ass.

>>78521098
>he says, posting from a literal meme nation
>>
>>78516844
Nice dubs. Sure feels good to live in an uncucked country.
>>
>>78521270
So you say but you're under the thumb of glorious liberty man's dick.
>>
>>78516844
Is it true that you have mosaics instead of genitals?
>>
>>78521369
Dicks have thumbs
>>
>>78521477
Our dicks are smaller than yours but we have five of them
>>
Ofcourse not. I dont want my qt3.14 korean grills to get blacked and never come back to micropenises
>>
>>78521057
I am saying that graduating an arts college is not equivalent to graduating a business or science college. And while most business and science students are usually busy with their lives and shit, Arts students are always in the front line of any liberal protest.

>>78521259
I find our governments so stupid. They have the potential to overtake the world (economically) if they work together like EU but nah, they are busy playing Asian Cold War.
>>
>>78516844
sounds like you forced a big redpill into her ass and she liked it :^)
>>
>>78521751
>if they work together like EU
We literally don't even have you guys on the radar, if I'm honest. None of us care about your ''nation'', and honestly speaking it's a goddamn artificial construct like if I decided a box 1000km x 1000km centered on the Alps was now a new nation for ease of government.
>arts students
Their entire university career is indoctrination, while science students are too busy trying to pass their topology exams.
>>
>>78521738
>imblying
Superior technology developed by China and Japan working together (because holy fuck get over it it's been 70 fucking years) will soon enable us to have tentacledicks.
>>
>>78521057
It doesn't matter how ugly she is alot of /pol/acks will still jack off. Just look at Evalion.
>that flag
Then again you may be a little bit biased
>>
>>78516844
Germans are in general fine with the immigration.
Remember: The average German voter is above 50.

To secure a future for Germany they would need to invest in the younger generation to create new companies and to reproduce and lessen regulation and taxation for them to have time for children.
This would only bear fruit within 30 to 40 years, when they will be dead, but they need loads of money in 10 to 20 years, so they have come up with a different plan.

They hope to import people, mostly young men of course, from other countries and bring them up to speed within 10 years to be milked for pensions in 15-20, when the average will be 60.
The migrants will cost 110 billion Euros the next 2 years.
A nation wide under ground fiber optical network would cost 70 billion.

If it works they can have a comfortable pension as their parents did.
If it does not work, the result won't be different for them.

This is the problem with demographic decline in Germany, that the people in power and with money don't think about the future but only 10-20 years ahead of time.

In Germany we build streets that will only last 25-30 years, despite for technology for them to last 60 year for about 5-10% more, with the official reasoning that it would be unfair to this generation (their voters) to build something that lasts beyond their death.
>>
>>78522585
But she IS ugly, and I say that with the full knowledge that 70% of girls here look like shit (even if they often have nice bodies)
>>
>>78520293
>>78520460
This.

Also, obesity is not a problem in Japan because everyone walks/bikes to where they need to go since they aren't afraid of getting mugged by niggers; therefore Japanese women don't have to pretend that being fat is "healthy" or a good way of life.

You have to remember that much of feminism came from women's low self-esteem from proper beauty and health standards weeding out the bad apples.
>>
Nip her, japanon

Make an Elliot Rodger that won't try to go a killing spree
>>
>>78522193
You know I agree that Japan and China should work together. The posturing over the war is stupid. It's been decades. My only request is that you stay in your own country.
>>
>>78522613
>with the official reasoning that it would be unfair to this generation (their voters) to build something that lasts beyond their death.
Is this the actual fucking reasoning? What the fuck is wrong with your country?

>>78522821
Feminism is a meme, although it doesn't exist here. How the fuck did you people fuck it up so bad? A good fraction of our girls are nowhere near a standard for beauty.
>>
>>78522709
Yeah she is I agree. It's that nose
>>
>>78522031
>We literally don't even have you guys on the radar, if I'm honest. None of us care about your ''nation''
>Rejects India's NSG bid, for being non-signatory on NPT.
>Supports Pakistan's NSG bid, even being non-signatory on NPT.
>Incursions on Indian borders every now and then.
>Literally built Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.
>Surrounding India by building military/economical ports in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
>Is actually on UN security council because of us.
>Rejects India's security council bid.
>We don't even care about your designated nation.
>>
I'm moving to Japan in a few months. I hope to marry a Japanese woman and have Eurasian children. Fuck western women. They're garbage. Feminism has absolutely poisoned them beyond recovery. Fuck this society. Everything about it is twisted and wrong. The only good thing about the west is Christianity, and you can take that with you. I'd rather be surrounded by pagans than apostates. Get out while you can. The west is dead.
>>
>>78522982
I am Japanese, but anyway half-white half-Japanese kids here do not go crazy and kill people. They are actually very popular in school and on TV, like Becky.
>>
>>78520199
Keep crying, Merkel. It won't get the UK back, not in your lifetime. Your tears sustain me.
>>
>>78522821
Also, black women were the biggest offenders about complaining how their obesity and disgusting hair is supposed to be "attractive" and would pull the race card on anyone who said otherwise.

I have never met a black woman in my life that didn't consider herself a feminist so that she could get bonus points for being double "oppressed".
>>
Tolerance over national identity.
>>
>>78523011
>Is this the actual fucking reasoning? What the fuck is wrong with your country?
It's the malaise of the entire west at this point, unfortunately. Read about how much people hate baby boomers here.
>>
File: 1446230955637.png (45 KB, 382x284) Image search: [Google]
1446230955637.png
45 KB, 382x284
>>78516844
Japan is basically a hyperbole of British culture, that's why we feel exactly the same way as your gf and decided to leave
>>
>>78523001
Can I visit at least
I sort of want to stroll around in Cherryblossom land and see giant balloon Reimus, it feels like it'd be surreal.
Also the posturing might end after both Abe and Xi leave, they're roughly the last of the generation that grew up during war or shortly after it and are eternally assblasted.

>>78523119
I'm talking about the general populace, not the government. The government just dislikes you.

>>78523289
I'll oppress her with a baseball bat.
>>
>>78523247
Please keep them to a minimum though. You don't want the west's multicultural disease.
>>
>>78523247
Elliot Rodgers wasn't half white. He was half Jewish. Same with that facial abuse girl.
>>
>>78523301
Tolerance of WHAT exactly though
You're not going full Roman Empire or Imperial China and simply integrating them, you're just sitting them there and spreading your legs for their hairy arses then refusing to punish them when they break the law
>>
File: polish-Football-4.jpg (48 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
polish-Football-4.jpg
48 KB, 672x372
Polish women are pretty based
>>
>>78523399
Well, we hate you because of your government. No hard feelings.
>>
>>78523164
No offense, but we really don't want a lot of immigrants like you. People coming here because they have an axe to grind with their home country are often disappointed in one way or another. Japan is not a paradise. We don't have the same cultural problems as the west, but we have plenty just the same.

Among the white western immigrants that come to live here permanently, there are some who really assimilate well - master the language, adopt the culture, really respect our way of life. I think it is good to have some immigrants like that, so hopefully you fall into that group.
>>
>>78523836
And we literally don't care about you guys so yeah
You guys aren't like the nips or gooks who at least share a history with us if no longer a cultural sphere, you're literal fucking whos who didn't even manage to get a coherent nation running for the longest time your entire nation is a meme.
>>
whats up yuka i can tell its you from youtube
>>
File: mad ainu.jpg (12 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
mad ainu.jpg
12 KB, 250x176
>Ching Chong Chang Chong
>>
>Scottish women
I don't even want to think about them.
>>
>>78523399
You can visit, but please do not be like typical asshole Chinese tourists. Loud, rude, buying up diapers in drugstores to resell. We had a bunch climbing cherry blossom trees and breaking off branches to keep as souvenirs. Even just as tourists, we don't really want too many Chinese.

Abe is indeed of that generation, but I still support his effort to change the constitution. We need to be more independent.
>>
>>78516844
Your people are the only people in the world that truly understand the importance of culture and racial purity. I wish we were as smart as you are and would get rid of the niggers, jews, spics, etc.
>>
File: 20-46-27-1464750282478.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20-46-27-1464750282478.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>78524360
>implying I don't think you should be independent
We don't hate the nips. We hate the burgers. Any movement slightly away from the burgers is good for us.
>loud rude being generally insane
I uh
I apologize for the behavior of my countrymen but not all of us are like that.
>>
>>78516844

>Women in Sydney and Melbourne

THIS IS LITERALLY THE END OF THE WORLD. SYRIAN BABIES ARE DROWING

>Women in the rest of Australia

IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS WITHOUT BINGE DRINKING AND COCK, IS IT BECAUSE I AM FAT? IS THAT STINKY PANJEET LOOKING AT MY ASS? WHAT A PERVERT! JUST BECAUSE MY SKIRT IS SO SHORT YOU CAN SEE MY CUNT DOES NOT MEAN I WANT SOME FUCKING FOREIGNER STARING AT ME!
>>
>>78523247
Mixed race kids do statistically have worse behavioral and psychological problems than asian or white kids. But Elliot Rodger's case was greatly exacerbated by his upbringing. Good parenting easily overcomes those problems
>>
>>78517448

Why are the Chinese so racist? All of your government institutions refuse to allow Diverse Foreigners to have a role in them.

Disgusting.
>>
>>78524787
He's probably 60 years old and the type that literally explodes in a ten hour rant when he hears the word 日本.
>diversity
Go to the EU.
>>
>>78523289
>Also, black women were the biggest offenders about complaining how their obesity and disgusting hair is supposed to be "attractive" and would pull the race card on anyone who said otherwise.

Black women are literally the racial and gender group that has most un-natural hair their group in the fucking world.
>>
I lived in Japan for a year.

They are definitely the most racist people i've ever met.
But then I realized their only neighbor was china, and I understood.
>>
>>78516844
You are fucking gay
>>
>>78525119
Why are they always fuckhuge with asses the size of the Aphrodite's cocklust?
>>
>>78523980
We are more like small kingdoms like Europe combined to a one nation. We don't share anything with you either except the fact that Buddhism was originated in India and an Indian invented Martial arts in China. Or that we were the other important nation in the east on silk route. But how would you know it? You guys can barely achieve democracy.
>>
>>78525260
Probably because they come from the jungles of africa
>>
>>78524644
>We hate the burgers
literally why though
>>
>>78523011
Old people are selfish and they suck. I don't think it's just Germany that has this issue.
>>
>>78516844
>"Think of it this way. Would you rather Japan accept tons of Chinese, Korean, and Indian immigrants and maybe improve its economy, or stay purely Japanese and maybe have a worse economy?"

>She said definitely the second choice. She'd rather live in the poorest town in Japan than live in the wealthiest most elite part of China. Culture is more important than money.

you are still gay but I will point out that every time I speak with a Japanese person who says at first that the EU and this globalism stuff is good, I also ask them this same question and every time they answer the latter as well. When the discussion is framed in terms familiar to them, Japanese prove to be startlingly redpilled.
>>
>>78524644
I think I understand. I don't hate Americans but I think we have been under their control too long. Their cultural influence is becoming corrupting too.

I know not all Chinese are bad. I have met many who have assimilated really well into our culture.
>>
>>78524644
In thailand, when you go visit place like museum, they put sometime signes asking to not take pictures or to not litter.

In chinese, it's also asked to not spit or poo.
>>
>>78525154
Mainland Chinese are legitimately bad people
>>
>>78523980
>>78525352
>colonized cucks arguing for papa's approval
>>
>>78525352
>combined into one nation
Yes, I've read your history. Combined by the bongs as a way to make government easier.
>democracy
Yes, because democracy worked out so well for you lot hasn't it.

>>78525444
Well for one American tourists are incredibly fucking obnoxious. Almost as obnoxious as us, apparently >>78525728, >>78524360.
>>
>>78523872
I've been studying Japanese language and culture. I know I'll never fit in because I'm a gaijin, but I'd rather be a stranger in a strange land than spend another year watching Canada tumble into the abyss. This isn't my home anymore. It hasn't been for years. The country I grew up in is dead. The people here have turned their backs on Jedus, their heritage, and reason. Adapting to another culture is easier than watching your own culture self-immolate.
>>
>>78516844
I would literally marry randomyoko, no questions asked.
>>
>>78518390
>Lennon
What do you have against the Beatles, alley shitter?
>>
>>78520212
It's a bidet, basically a toilet that sprays water on your ass when you're finished shitting.
>>
>>78525851
Hey don't pretend I approve of our government, Mao was an utter imbecile past 56 and Cixi was like Honorius II: But Even Worse.
>>
>>78525916
>Jedus
>kek
>Google search Jedus for more keks
>what the fuck
https://www.amazon.com/Good-Nyews-Jedus-Christ-Write/dp/B0030CC0BW
>>
>>78516844
normal people care more about culture than about economics, only the rich care more about the later.

We took a lot of colombian refugees a few years ago. but they have similar culture, same language and religion, so no problem
>>
>>78523980
But china is nothing, chinkman. You're still a third world country, despite your large gdp, you're still the factory of western countries, they can move their factories away if they wanted to. It's western countries that can buyout your shit. Both Russia and the USA can fuck your shit up so fast it's not even funny and the UK or France can fuck you up as well.
>>
i just want to kiss her so much
>>
Open your house to complete strangers?
Yes
>No
>>
>>78526385
>France
>fuck up China
The US can obliterate us if they wanted and Russia probably could if they tried, but both of them would take a hit to their economy and India is literally nothing
If you're pretending India is the next superpower you may as well say South Africa is.
>>
>>78517025
Good b8 Netherlands.
But basically you're right.

What if:
>peace and respect
and
>cultural identity and sovereignty
Cannot stay in the same boat.

Isn't there a trade-off at some point... i.e. if you really wanna peace at some point you have to negotiate your values or your power to pursue them?
>>
>>78526359
*Jesus
Ugh, the dangers of mobile.
>>
File: Japans-Other-Culture.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Japans-Other-Culture.jpg
402 KB, 1920x1080
fuck off cunt all of that shit isn't true it's just that no one wants to fuck to sideways fukin vag not even the fukin street shitters you wonky eyed dog eaters
>>
>>78524590
the japs have refused change in that regard, like they have refused to get rid of their moonrunes
i wish there was a country that accepts novelty while also genuinely valuing themselves and not just because you never considered else.
>>
File: image.jpg (829 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
829 KB, 2448x3264
>>78526696
But Jedus is God's ony boy
>>
>tfw your women are race and culture traitors without a shred of dignity, pride or honour
>>
>>78525916
Thoughtful people are always disappointed with their society in some way or another. It is too bad you feel you must leave. If you do make it here, I wish you luck and hope it works out. Just try not to be a burden.
>>
>>78523872
>master the language, adopt the culture, really respect our way of life
That is how immigration is supposed to work. Immigrants aren't supposed to move to a foreign country and live in ghettos where they speak their ooga booga languages and rape women while complaining how oppressed they are.

It's also the reason why immigration is never going to work in Germany. 90% of the people who get accepted here have no interest in integrating into German society and culture. And to make it worse, failed integration doesn't get punished either. We shove money up their useless asses instead and everybody who complains about it gets called a racist.

Das Abendland ist dem Ende geweiht. ;_;
>>
File: 1417823358024.png (74 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
1417823358024.png
74 KB, 251x244
>>78526919
>>
>>78526739
How would they even get rid of their moonrunes though, their language seems to be more or less built around it.
An all-kana text is a nightmare to read.
>>
File: 1458328239763.jpg (301 KB, 1363x1291) Image search: [Google]
1458328239763.jpg
301 KB, 1363x1291
BASED YOKO
>>
>>78525352
You don't even have toilets. You don't count as a civilized nations if you don't have toilets.
>>
>>78526431
>>78525935
I think she has a boyfriend. She mentioned a partner in one of her older Japanese videos.
>>
>>78525851
You need their approval to avoid getting nuked like you. You were literally BTFO by them.

>>78525886
At least we are responsible for our actions. Those are not imposed on us. And we have the liberty to chose the guy governing us or better we can become one more easily than you.
>>
>>78526919
Is that the Running on Empty guy who reviews shitty food?
>>
Heil Hitler.
>>
>>78518668
I spent a year in Japan and I never understood why they needed such complicated toilets and why the toilets needed to talk to me. There is also a button that simulates the sound of a toilet flushing, because girls were wasting so much water repeatedly flushing to hide the sound of them shitting. Presumably the girls bathroom is just a symphony of electronic flushing.

No, I did not make any of that up.
>>
>>78527244
>At least we are responsible for our actions. Those are not imposed on us. And we have the liberty to chose the guy governing us or better we can become one more easily than you.
So literally South Africa then? "It's a shithole, but at least it's OUR shithole"
No thanks, I'd rather not be able to have a say than live in a shithole.

>>78527213
If you're going to shop you should add a shadow.
>>
>>78526992
You lost, speak our language,
>>
>>78526992
Das Ende ist auch immer ein Beginn von etwas Neuem. Versuche nicht zu retten was nicht zu retten ist und gar nicht gerettet werden will.
>>
>>78527426
>girls were wasting so much water repeatedly flushing to hide the sound of them shitting.
What? Do Japanese women grunt really loudly when they take a dump? What sound is there to hide?
>>
Is this real tea OP, or satire? How can such a developed nation not have this bullshit influence?

Fuck our leftist women and the multicultural indoctrination in the education system. Load of fucking bollocks

I hate what the West has become.
>>
>>78526550
I've never said India will be a superpower, neither will you, though, there are only 3 countries that can become superpowers and those are Russia, Japan and Germany. China will never grow enough so that it is at a level of western countries(per capita I mean) and you will never surpass the USA and Russia in weaponry and while you're actively arming yourselves, France, UK, Japan and Germany are not, those countries are just spending very small amounts of money towards armament.
And while I dislike China I don't hate it, but your overpopulation, no regulation, human rights violation and thousands of other shit that you do will forever drag you down. The word China is associated with shit products and outsourcing, what will happen if the companies that outsourced bring back their factories?

>India
kek, those people(just like you) shit in the street
>>
File: 1463680459272.png (972 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
1463680459272.png
972 KB, 1280x724
>>78527542
>Implying I made it

Fuck off commie.
>>
>>78517448
You touch Japan and I swear to god you with have a democracy by 2018.
>>
File: 1466409899611.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466409899611.jpg
304 KB, 1920x1200
>>78520948
Based Boricuabro

>>78521057
You are worst Chink
>>
>>78527236
>>78527236
Yeah, except the fact that you can only "count" easily because of us. Imagine keeping the records of those 6 million jews you killed in Roman numerals. Or the niggers cocks you are accepting as immigrants.

>>78527542
Not having a say in our own country is also considered as living in a shithole.
>>
>>78523011
>A good fraction of our girls are nowhere near a standard for beauty.

That's the thing. Most guys will gladly take a 5/10 or something. But when you add 100 lbs to that 5/10 she suddenly becomes not fuckable.

It's just such an incredible turn off. You can learn to love most faces, because there's something personal to it, it's own unique expressions and reactions.

It's hard to learn to love rolls of fat.
>>
>>78527698
Yeah, I used the sound of flushing to let out turds at my last job too. It was a weird setting, I don't do it elsewhere.
>>
>>78517448
isn't that like standard protocol?
>>
>>78527732
I literally never said we're good. Our government is pretty fucked up, but at least it's efficient in what it does.
>shit in the street
...but we don't.

>>78527801
>implying the US government wants to go to war with China
Neither side is going to move.

>>78527891
>Not having a say in our own country is also considered as living in a shithole.
Yeah but India is a literal shithole. Having a say isn't that useful anyway - what are we going to say? Do you think the average joe knows anything about the things he's voting on besides what television says?
>>
>>78517432
he watched as his Chinese bull fucked her.
>>
>>78516844
It's easy to vote for something that won't hurt you. Now, what if you are on the receiving side? Then what? If you become so poor that you barely can pay for all costs. Do you still stick to your 'purity'?
>>
>>78528123
We're nearly as beta as Shonen protagonists though.
>>
>>78526933
Thanks. I won't be a burden. I'm going to work hard and keep my money in-country. I just want to marry a pretty woman and raise strong children.
>>
>>78528197
Well historically people did do that, since purity itself was thought to have value.
>>
>>78518981
Optimus Loo.
>>
>>78516844
I'm in love with your gf! We need more women like her. Joking aside I would defend your gf in your absence and deliver her safely back to your arms. I respect relationships very much and it is my duty as an American to treat your relationship with your gf with honor. We should honor all marriages as we want ours honored.

Marry that girl and have plenty of little /pols/!
>>
>>78527904
Spoken like a true fat-shaming, shitlord. I bet you don't even accept that being fat and increasing the risk of heart attacks and diabetes is healthy.

kys
>>
I feel bad for fucking so many chink women now

But they are Aussie chinks, so its okay I guess
>>
>>78517025
If you ask an unmarried / college-aged woman living in Amsterdam, yes.
If you ask anyone who has direct experience with the rectal values of multiculturalism and diversity, no.

I talked about this with some relatives from the other side of the country recently, both men and women share the sentiment that multiculturalism isn't even remotely resembling the sales pitch.

Don't ask our women about their right to vote though, you'll instantly get scolded as a sexist. That redpill needs to be administered in meagre doses for now.
>>
>>78527699
We are changing. Honor other men's relationships. Let's get back to honor and righteousness!
>>
>>78528486
Aren't aussie chinks mostly integrated into the society?
Honestly I don't see anything wrong with hybrids as long as culturally they're integrated, peoples change over time anyway. As long as they're not black or something and make your skin look like smeared shit I don't particularly see a problem.
>>
>>78516844
>>78516844
Fuck you Japan whore
>>
>>78528114
Well 14 million Chinese also shit on streets, but how will you know that without a democracy?
>>
>>78528710
Why I seldom see mainland chinks here, only hongcongers?
>>
>>78529002
Weird, I know a lot of friends who went to Moscow or someplace during vacations.

>>78528964
Why should I know that, and why should I care? It's not happening in Beijing is it?
>>
>>78516844

Richer on paper does not mean the native people are better off. It just means you have a micronation within your country with its own separate economy.

See: the halal industry of Europe
>>
>>78525352
>>78523980
first asia is taking over world leadership and now pol too
goodbye white supremacy its been a fun ride
>>
>>78529002
Your nation is half Chinks anyway, Russia.
>>
>>78527732
Germany will never become a superpower. They have allowed an insane woman to cuck them beyond saving. Islam will destroy them from within. Germans are nothing more than slaves to islam and their slavery will only get worse with an EU army to assure no one else leaves. Imam Merkel will announce the EU perpetual and back it up with a moooslim EU ARMY!. Wait and see how all you EU fucks are treated next week!

England, You proud men bailed before the EU army could force you.
>>
>>78527801
Fuck, yeah. Don't fuck with Japan, bitches. They are a proud people that refuse cuckery. I'll stand with you, brother, to protect Japan.
>>
>>78528114
>Having a say isn't that useful anyway - what are we going to say? Do you think the average joe knows anything about the things he's voting on besides what television says?

this democracy is for cucks and ends up in stagnation due to that the people are never really satisfied and will always end up changing their presidents all the time.
>>
>>78529918
>russia
>t. Sweden
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

>>78529733
They're literally cucked by you right now. I don't even care about China influencing them, I just want them to leave you sphere.
>>
>>78528429
Thanks. We will probably marry in a year or two once I I finish school.

>>78529264
I also am skeptical of the economic benefits of open borders. There are definitely advantageous for the wealthy elite and possibly middle class consumers, but there are many many downsides.
>>
>>78530140
>We will probably marry in a year or two once I I finish school.
Congrats lad
>>
File: humans vs chinks.gif (23 KB, 464x384) Image search: [Google]
humans vs chinks.gif
23 KB, 464x384
>>78528114
>He thinks the United States is scared of china
>>
>>78529225
>Weird, I know a lot of friends who went to Moscow or someplace during vacations.
No, I mean /pol/.
>>
>>78530250
No, I didn't say you're 'scared'. I'm saying your government doesn't think it's worth it.
>>
>>78530250
The F-35 pilots are
>>
>>78530083
im visiting sweden
>>
>>78522613
You are saying 110 billion over 2 years. Say you have 3000€ you need to pay per immigrant per month, this means you can afford 110,000,000,000/3000€/24=1,500,000 immigrants over the 2 years. Perhaps its approximately right. But its a very large number.

To think there will at some point be a return on investment in the next 20-30 years is lunacy for them.

Just look at the average 2nd genration turk having many kids and living on benefits. About 300,000/1,500,000 = 1/5 lives on Hartz4 and this does not consider that many of them are underaged and not capable to get Hartz4. What they are importing is much worse. They will just drain increasing amount of resources from the native population every year (due to their high birthrates and continuing immigration) and lower the standard of living continously until everything collapses. That is if they aren't just waiting for orders to attack.

If the wishful thinking plan doesn't work of course it makes a difference for those voters during their lifetime ... the money could have been spent on them.

I hate everything about this situation...
What even caused the demographic changes? Why didn't they care to encourage people to have kids during school? When I think back to school the problem was discussed more abstractly ("demographic change", "we are an aging society" taken as a fact) and having kids early in life was not promoted as something you do and more looked down upon.
>>
>>78529388
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmagdEfTAp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zflub3GNbvY
>>
>>78529918
pathetic. they say sweden is full of cucks and they're right.
>what are we going to say?
how about muslims and niggers are slowly but surely ruining your country? Oh you can't say that, it's hate speech. Much better to be run by a few people so the economy does well :^)
>>
>>78528299
Starving men don't think of anything but survival. Freedom is worthless unless there is someone to enjoy it and to uphold it.
>>
>>78530889
Of course, but why in the world would the economy collapse unless you let all the damn turks in.

>>78530870
But PC is rampant in democracies too.
>>
Japan Please destroy fucking china
>>
>>78516844
Dude, you need to marry this woman and have a half dozen kids with her.
>>
>>78530720
>What even caused the demographic changes?
The kikes. They keep lowering wages and making it absolutely necessary for men and women to both find a job just to live. Being a stay-at-home mom or dad is frowned upon nowadays instead of praised.
If both parents work, that leaves you with no time to raise and take care of your children.

Who has children just to put them in day-care to be raised by somebody else?
>>
>>78531071
at least we can speak up against it. They're very vocal, the reasonable people stay quiet shake their head and keep walking. If we want to say something, we won't get arrested for it
>>
>>78516844
>She said definitely the second choice. She'd rather live in the poorest town in Japan than live in the wealthiest most elite part of China. Culture is more important than money.
like you ching chang chongs don't have the same culture anyway
>>
>>78518542
no it isnt retard

try associating with other people
>>
>>78530140 >>78516844

My father is Japanese. I'm half Japanese Brazillian.
私の父さんは日本人。私は日本人とブラジル人のハーフ。

My father always watch your channel on Youtube
父さんはいつもYokoさんのYoutubeチャンネルを観ています。
https://www.youtube.com/user/randomyoko

Yokoさん・青山繁晴さん・Kent Gilbertさん・KAZUYAさん 頑張って!(Good luck!)

捏造を作る中韓のパヨクを倒して
To defeat China and Korea's Left wing Liars

全世界に真実な日本歴史を拡がって!
And spread the true Japan History on this world
>>
>>78516844
USA of course has a ton of cucks that are fine with the refugees, but there are alot who HATE the idea of bringing them in.
>>
>>78527698
Fun fact: the primitive squatter toilets still exist all over Japan and don't have any of these amenities, because they aren't needed.
Squatting presses on your intestines making pooping effortless, plus your ass is stretched open so wiping is much more efficient (also you don't get poop on your butt so much)

The only downside is that you sometimes poop on yourself or you fall down and fall into your own poop
Also if you are fat your knees will dislocate halfway through
>>
>>78518796
>implying Japan would be able to repeat EVER
>>
>>78529225
>It's not happening in Beijing is it?
Joke?
>>
>>78531258
Ha! She would love that. She wants to be a housewife and have has many kids as possible. I think 3 is enough.
>>
>>78531960
>The only downside is that you sometimes poop on yourself or you fall down and fall into your own poop
Those are pretty big downsides, Japanbro.
>>
>>78531445
Neither will we, I know because I've done it before.
>>
File: 1451676994299.png (238 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
1451676994299.png
238 KB, 600x540
>>78531960
>Also if you are fat your knees will dislocate halfway through
>>
>>78531795
日本語うまいね。

Lots of Japanese were in Brazil as I am sure you know. Would love to visit some time.
>>
>>78531960

However Japan has High Tech Eletronic Toilets in most places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5U9rOWXeM

I saw that last time I visited. Amazing Technology.
>>
ITT: based chinese anon btfo everyone
>>
>>78532253
you are now on a government watch list. better post some pro commie shit, chink. I'm guessing you're in shang hi?
>>
>>78531512
lol it is VERY different. Do Germans and Russians have the same culture just because they both have white skin?
>>
File: 1466711616293.jpg (54 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1466711616293.jpg
54 KB, 500x334
>>78531960
>The only downside is that you sometimes poop on yourself or you fall down and fall into your own poop
>Also if you are fat your knees will dislocate halfway through
>>
>>78531960

However Japan has High Tech Eletronic Toilets in most places.
Amazing Technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmFqmh0g2s

Sorry the previouslink was broken
>>
>>78517025
well japan culture is racist by nature so by disliking their racism you are racist
>>
>>78525935
>>78525935
>literally
>>
>>78516844
>She said definitely the second choice.
Marry her desu
>>
>>78525916
Yeah and the right thing to do is run away from your problems like a pussy. I'm sure your ancestors would be proud.
>>
>>78527801

haha threatening the chanks with democracy

that ought to shut them up
>>
>>78516844
I'm under the impression that for both men and women in Japan that they don't want immigrants of any kind despite any progressiveness.
>>
>>78532542
germans and russians are nothing alike, that's like comparing the french to turks
it's more like germany, swiss and austria
we're basically the same people
just like koreans, chinese and japanese
you people all look the same, there is literally no telling of a difference, your language sounds the same, the letters you use look the same, in some cases you even use words and signs from each other's languages
kanji are chinese, aren't they?
you eat the same food, you wear the same clothes
you are basically all the same
>>
File: chart-oecd-minimum-wage-big.png (116 KB, 962x889) Image search: [Google]
chart-oecd-minimum-wage-big.png
116 KB, 962x889
>>78516844
>Would you rather Japan accept tons of Chinese, Korean, and Indian

>economy has tumbled
>problems on radiation
>low wage than Korea
>

we don't want immigrants in 中世japland anymore. The current year is 2016 not the 20th century.
>>
>>78518390
t. POO IN LOO with muh enginia degree working in call centre
>>
>>78533176
A small number of immigrants is ok. Most Japanese (men and women) just don't want many. As long as we stay 99% Japanese it's ok.

>>78533227
This must be a troll. I can understand not telling the difference between Asian faces, but our languages do not sound the same. Our food is also quite different, as is the way we dress. And our cultures are incredibly different.
>>
>>78533711
Great for you. I am always happy to see Chinese and Koreans who believe their own nations are superior to ours. It means they won't come here.
>>
>>78533227
>you people all look the same
There are ways to tell differences (most noticeably the Korean square jaw), but I agree it's more difficult than other races. But how do we tell the difference between you three though? I live in Aus so I haven't been exposed to Germans, Swiss, and Austrians obviously.

>your language sounds the same
That's entirely wrong. Literally listen to Chinese, Korean, and Japanese for 5 seconds closely together and you'll know the difference forever.

>the letters you use look the same
You can tell Korean from the rest simply by looking for circles. If you see them, it's Korean. Chinese and Japanese however is more difficult. Also;
>What is latin script

>you eat the same food
Two of them eat dog. The other doesn't.

>you wear the same clothes
I can't tell the difference either outside of Kimonos.
>>
File: china_merchant.jpg (100 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
china_merchant.jpg
100 KB, 501x585
>>78517448
Fucking Commie Chinks need to be purged.
>>
>>78533227
>can't tell Koreans, Chinese, or Japanese apart
You're dumb as fuck Hans
>>
File: fear_the_samurai.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
fear_the_samurai.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>78533711
Based Nippon should once again ANNEX your shit country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUelX8kBThk
>>
>>78533921
>t our languages do not sound the same
maybe to someone who speaks all 3 languages, but to someone who doesn't it sounds very similar
>>
>>78527891
>Not having a say in our own country is also considered as living in a shithole.
is having a say THAT important?
if things can work well without democracy, does it matter that you give a chance to everyone for something they want to say? for example, people talented in business and economics should be the ones running the finance and business sectors of the government. it shouldn't matter if people who don't know economics well don't want to vote them in. voters are easily manipulated by the mass media and can't be relied on to make good decisions.
>>
FUCK OFF ALREADY
GO ON LEAVE AND RAPE AN OKINAWAN
>>
>>78534148
>But how do we tell the difference between you three though? I live in Aus so I haven't been exposed to Germans, Swiss, and Austrians obviously.
you don't
that's my point
because we are basically the same
>>
I feel sad. I'll never be a true Japanese. ;_;

Brazilian people are, in almost cases, bluepilled.
>>
>>78534209
lol don't pretend that you can

go ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pnDkrCsDQ

try and tell them apart
>>
>>78533227
beende dich selbst duschsack
>>
>>78532420

Lots of Japanese were in Brazil

Brazil has about 1.6 million (600,000 pure and 1 million mixed). Mostly on São Paulo and Curitiba metros

United States has about 1.4 million

The natural landscape is awesome on:
Fernando de Noronha, Foz do Iguaçu, Rio de Janeiro, Manaus, Porto Seguro, Manaus.

This year there are Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro, where I live.

But I cannot recommend the Olympic now. Because in Brazil there are now
(1) Zika Virus Pandemic.
(2) Economy on Verge of Collapse.
(3) Political instability due to Huge corruption scandal, which leds to riots and protests. There is a possibility of Coup d'Etat (by either radical Left or Right)
(4) Periodic violence between police and drug dealers in poor slums (so much close to where Olympic Games will happen)
>>
>>78532009
With USA's help they can
>>
>chinese anon no posts in 20 mins after saying anti-government remarks

RIP ;_;
>>
>>78534868
>duschsack
was für ne schwuchtelbeleidigung is das denn? spring von ner brücke homo
>>
>>78516844
US here but I have dual citizenship in another country (legally by the way).
For the US it's safe to say there's a growing movement to enforce legal immigration, not stopping it all together but doing it legally. Stopping immigrantion all together is by no means a popular opinion in the US.
As for my other country, Mexico, we actually have stricter immigration policies and our sentiments on immigration are basically a hardline American stance. Interestingly, our biggest minority group are Americans lel. Koreans are also somewhere up there in our largest minority groups as well.
>>
>>78527801
>I swear to god you with have a democracy by 2018
I laugh but really that's a terifying threat coming from you.

China, you do NOT want america to free the shit out of you.
>>
>>78534574
Government and business are run by people. And people cam make mistakes. And other people have the right to address the mistakes which can effect their lives.
>>
>>78535308
As another US dual (Switzerland), I don't really mind immigration as long as it is legal and there's some sort of cap/security process. Most Mexicans are fine by me. But I don't want to see ANY immigration at all into Switzerland, I'd live there if it weren't so crowded.
>>
>>78534913
(´・ω・`)b
>>
>>78534913
Trust him. No joke.
>>
>>78532420 >>78516844
(´・ω・`)b
>>
>>78525154
Why did this fucking kill me, ive been laughing for at least 5 minutes now.
>>
File: fucking curry shitters.jpg (109 KB, 610x358) Image search: [Google]
fucking curry shitters.jpg
109 KB, 610x358
>>78518390
>>78518981
>>78523119
>>78527244
>>78527891
>>78528964
Wait, when the fuck did the OP say he wanted India's opinion on this?
>>
>>78536196
When you doomed yourself by voting out of EU.
>>
>>78532992
What would you have me do? There's nothing here for me anymore. I have no way of changing anything in my society. The deck is stacked. The game is rigged. This isn't the U.S. There is no significant right wing here, most of the churches are cucked, everyone is brainwashed to be a leftist or a neocon, to buy a firearm you need to surrender all your other rights, and speaking the truth just gets you defunctionalized or arrested. No Trump is coming to save Canada.

My ancestors came here to escape the Highland Clearances, the Potato Famine, and the Troubles. They'd understand.
>>
>>78536383
I'm not going to take political advice from someone who can't poo in a loo
>>
File: glorious superpower.jpg (199 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
glorious superpower.jpg
199 KB, 800x600
>>78536383
Ok sorry mighty India please accept my apologies.
>>
This whole thread gave me cancer
>>
>>78536569
You shouldn't take political advice from anyone. You should be smart enough to make your own political decisions. But I guess that's hard for you?

>>78536642
Yes, that's our secret plan of becoming super power, by trashing the mudslim mosques.
>>
>>78527801
>A nation of morbidly obese cucks whose heads are so far up their asses
Sure, keep flattering yourself, Americuck.
>>
>>78536926
will you take the poo to the loo before or after you become a super power?
>>
>>78516844
proxy faggot
>>
File: diversity_is_our_strenght.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1940) Image search: [Google]
diversity_is_our_strenght.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1940
>>78517448
you need some diversity Chen
>>
>>78536064 >>78525154

Japan, China and Koreas hates each other.

Israel know that feel too. LOL. Israel is surrounded Muslim countries.

Japan is more lucky because is surrounded by Sea/Ocean so delays an invasion.
>>
>>78525154 >>78536064

Japan, China and Koreas hates each other.

Israel know that feel too. LOL. Israel is surrounded by Muslim countries.

Japan is more lucky because is surrounded by Sea/Ocean so delays an invasion.
>>
>>78537250
China "foreigners please fuck our women" telling us that we are cucks, lel.
>>
File: aaShepard-Fairey_Peace-Guard.jpg (170 KB, 690x919) Image search: [Google]
aaShepard-Fairey_Peace-Guard.jpg
170 KB, 690x919
japan:
-99,9% conviction rate - no justice
-18 hour mandatory workdays every day - no freedom, no enjoyment
-extreme bureaucracy everywhere to feed bureaucrats, everything "works" with stacks of papers and stamps - no digitization
-swedish woman that gets gangraped dozen times over by shitskin kebabs is 1% the racist the average japanese is.

only for tourism. you wont last a single month if you decide to stay.
>>
>>78533921
私は来て;3
>>
>>78537309
In 2013 58% of Indians were defecating in Public, We reduced it by 31% in 2015.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/india-reduces-open-defecation-by-31-per-cent-un-report/
So I think we may have the chance to do it before 2030.
>>
>>78537600
How the fuck can you? You haven't seen your peewee since 9/11
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.