[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save united Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: europe.jpg (546 KB, 2712x1644) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
546 KB, 2712x1644
It is more than obvious, that staying together is the only way for this continent to stay relevant in the times of superpowers, being a bunch of small, silly states will just make us am economic battleground for big players, like USA or China, and we'll probably see the rise of new giants, like India or Brasil, in the next 20 years, which will BTFO us finally in the case of EU collapse. It is also evident that EU is defective and ineffectual political organism and it needs to be changed in-depth and ASAP.
How do we save Europe, /pol/?
>>
non-aggression agreements but not to the same degree as the EU.
And enforcing the borders.
>>
>>78515251
>needing to compete with someone for some reason
spierdalaj kurwa, i just want a good place to raise my children
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 620x572) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 620x572
>>78515251
>Hillary vs Trump.
>Fall of European Union.
>Europe taking Nigger and sandnigger immigrants in huge numbers.

mfw whites are destroying themselves.
>>
>>78515251
Why don't you start by asking what's good for the ordinary european person instead of focusing on a hubristic project to turn Europe into a global supervillain more terrifying and powerful than China and USA combined?
>>
>>78517243
Wouldn't open borders and the ability to work and live anywhere be best for the people? Rofl. I can't believe britbongs are so stupid, we were just memeing all along with the Brexit, they fucked themselves so hard rofl.

brb locking ourselves out of the continent. Fucking mongs, hilarious.
>>
File: googlelogo_color_270x104dp.png (6 KB, 270x104) Image search: [Google]
googlelogo_color_270x104dp.png
6 KB, 270x104
Nations are officially dead.

Future belongs to the corporations.
>>
Well we're down if you guys wanna get annexed. None of that gay shit though
>>
File: 1461756226946.png (443 KB, 844x459) Image search: [Google]
1461756226946.png
443 KB, 844x459
>>78516809
DELETE THIS
>>
>>78517769
Nope. Never. Also I forgot to mention that only white nation that had the slightest chance to survive this bullshit (Russia):
>NATO is planning to go war with it and UN has already put massive sanctions on it.
>>
>>78515251

Your 1st step is to leave /pol
>>
>>78515251
>new giants like brazil
Try again shoe polish
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.